Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Alosis Academy (Pokemon: Teen)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Alosis Academy (Pokemon: Teen)

So, what did you mean by flushing out? Also, I was attempting to set the standard on what the SU should look like, by correcting the mistakes in the form. @Elphie; add personality too, if you haven't already.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig Beilschmidt View Post
    So, what did you mean by flushing out? Also, I was attempting to set the standard on what the SU should look like, by correcting the mistakes in the form. @Elphie; add personality too, if you haven't already.
    The Reason I didn't put personality in the Sign Up form was so it wasn't set in stone once we start RP'ing. I know there have been multiple occasions where I have one personality written down for the sign up, but it becomes completely different once I start RP'ing.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, but shouldn't you have something to start with? My personalities change too; it's just my obsessive compulsion to have something to start with. Think of it as a reminder, because if you don't put something down, there's a chance you may forget what you're starting with.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

I already know the basics of my character's personality, but I don't feel the need to write it down since it's not in the form.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Well I just saw this thread, so um I think I should be able to put my sign up up within the next few days.

Blog Entries

That's good, I look forward to it!

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You still looking for people?

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, @Lyrebird; we're still accepting sign-ups.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Allie Hughes

Appearance: Nice straight wavy ash blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, is one of the key features that Allie has. She is pretty tall in her height for a woman her age and that is the same for her weight. Her weight suggests that she is fit and healthy in that she is not too skinny but about a medium curvy figure. She is one to change outfits regularly because Allie likes and knows fashion very well. Allie has nice brown eyes to complement her skin which is kind of very lightly tanned. Allie is very tune in about her figure and in tune with what to wear.

History: Allie was born in a family that lived just off the harbour in Driftveil City. Her father is still a sailor that goes around the world in a ship trying to deliver goods to other places in the world. Her mother helped her father in sorting out which goods needed to go for shipping. Allie was basically part of a hard-working sailor family. She spent her childhood surfing and swimming at the beaches in both Driftveil City and Undella Town. Back in Undella Town she saw a poster that said Sky's the Limit! which basically told her that flying has a limit. Anyway she realized after meeting her aunt that she could have some potential when it comes to Pokemon Battling. Kind of came from nowhere when she hasn't battled before that but Allie just went with it. She wanted to learn but her family had no idea where she could learn until a flyer hit her in the face. The parents of Allie read the flyer and decided to go with it and send her to the Alosis Academy but before then Allie decided why not have a go at battling. She figured out that she had a natural flair which suited her beach and fashion style which showed her potential. She was happy but she kind of didn't want to leave her parents until she found out there were beaches and shopping.

The first Pokemon Allie got was a hush present after a couple of boxes of goods kind of ended up in the ocean. Her father shipped her a Carvanha that confused her for quite a while. Eventually she started to get in sync with him and from there they were a powerful. That lasted even after Carvanha evolved into a Sharpedo. The next Pokemon was given for kind of the same reason as a bribe/hush present but this time she had a choice.

Pokemon: Sharpedo - Male - Rough Skin
    Plusle - Male - Plus

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Alex Damon
    Subject: Pokemon Watching and Studies

Appearance: Alex has brown hair that falls down to his neck and covers his eyelashes. He has crystalline blue eyes that shine with curiosity and kindness and has soft face features that give him a young and handsome edge. Alex has tanned skin and an athletic and fit built thanks to all his years of adventuring and and journeying through the world. He usually wears a red colored long-coat when he's in classes and considers it his uniform of sorts along with a pair of black pants. Outside of class he wears more outgoing and light clothing, though it might changes depending on how cold it is as he gets cold easily.

History: Alex was born in Celadon City Kanto, he lived a normal life with his mom and dad and has two younger siblings. Since he was young Alex always had dreams of traveling the world, however, unlike most trainers Alex wished in exploring and seeing all kinds of Pokemon, he didn't want to battle them and he didn't want to catch them he just wanted to be able to encounter rare Pokemon and say that he had seen them.

As thus he began his journey at the age of 13 and started to travel around on his own and with his Pokemon. He went through great lengths in order to search and see the rarest kinds of Pokemon that he could see, as thus he had to climb, swim and crawl through all kinds of places. He began to gather fame and knowledge thanks to his findings which brought the attention of Alosis and allowed him to get the job as a teacher.

Pokemon:

Scizzor
    Nickname: none

Lucario

Ninetales

Tropius

Noctowl

Venasaur

Other: The sky's the limit.
    Last edited by Flaze; 1st September 2013 at 10:07 AM.

I'm almost done with my sign-up, but it's late, and the history for my character won't be as good as it could be when I'm tired.
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

Blog Entries

Name: William Jonas
    Subject: N/A

Appearance: William stands 5'8", with curly black hair, brown eyes, and a thin build. Basically, he could easily be mistaken for a Jonas Brother (in his looks and his name). He typically wears a blue-and-white-striped T-shirt with khaki cargo pants and white sneakers. In cold weather, he'll also wear a dark blue jacket.

History: William is from Lavender town, where he helped Mr. Fuji take care of Pokémon that had been abandoned by their trainers. He also supported Fuji's efforts to preserve the Pokémon Tower from being turned into a radio station. Obviously, the project went ahead, leaving Fuji and his supporters upset and somewhat disillusioned by the disrespect some people have for the dead.

Fuji would later support William in his decision to go to Alosis Academy, saying it would be good for him to go out into the world and find out what it's really like. He also recommended that William take some of the abandoned Pokémon he'd been caring for.

Pokemon:

Nidorino (Spike); Male; Poison Point

Psyduck (Daffy); Male; Cloud Nine

Other: William believes that the sky's the limit with Pokémon.
    Last edited by DracoMan; 1st September 2013 at 06:11 AM.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12