Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Alosis Academy (Pokemon: Teen)

Blog Entries

Default Alosis Academy (Pokemon: Teen)

Welcome to Alosis Academy, a school dedicated to teaching teens about the world of Pokemon. Located on Alosis Island, south of Unova, we offer many locations to catch Pokemon and keep them as your very own. There's even Alosis Port, where many cafe's and shops are located for anything you might need. We look forward to seeing you at the Academy, and remember. Your Pokemon and you can do anything as long as you work together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, this basically an Academy RPG where your character will attend school and balance there academics with life. As usual, we start out with a few simple rules.

Rules

@Flaze; @Wisperius;
    Last edited by Naoto; 21st August 2013 at 03:37 PM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Alosis Academy (Pokemon: Teen)

Name: Ace Phoenix

Name: Blazil Solaire
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 21st August 2013 at 10:47 PM.

Blog Entries

@Harpy; Your Teacher is approved, I look forward to seeing your student sign up.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    @Harpy; Your Teacher is approved, I look forward to seeing your student sign up.
    Student is done.

Blog Entries

@Harpy; Your student is also approved!

Name: Drew Clover

Appearance: Drew stands at 5,4 and weighs 110 lbs. He's very slender, with slightly thin arms and legs, his stature and physique is slightly feminine, and he could easily disguise himself as a girl if needed. He has slightly pale skin, with black hair, which is cut short in the back, with long bang, and his eyes are a bright blue. Drew typically wears a sky blue collared shirt with a yellow tie, and dark blue jeans, and a blue cap, and a pair of black loafers. When its cold outside, he wears a a double breasted royal blue button up cardigan.

History: Drew is from a small family, having lost his father in an accident when he was 5 years old. Drew was raised in Fallharbor Town in the Hoen Region, his family having moved to get away from the ghost of his father. Drew's mother worked frantically to pay the bills, working two jobs and spending very little time with her son. Drew became rather independent, raising himself. Drew had no one he could actually talk to, so he took up reading and researching about Pokemon and other mysteries of the world. He became very knowledgable about Pokemon and the world, to the point where he skipped a grade in school. He then started to get more involved in Pokemon as he got older, having received a Cyndaquil from his mother as a 14th Birthday Present. Wanting to learn more about Pokemon, Drew applied for a full scholarship at Alosis Academy, thinking he had nothing to lose, and that The Sky's The Limit.

Pokemon: Quillava
    Name: Spark
    Ability: Blaze

Pokemon: Axew
    Name: Fang
    Ability: Mold Breaker

Other: N/A

I'll post my teacher later.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finally got my Sign-Ups together. XD

Name: Rosendorf Gray
    Subject: Biology

Appearance: Rosendorf is a 6'2" Caucasian man with a stocky build. He has big, tired eyes, blue in color and short, dark hair. He has a chin strap beard that's a bit thick, but perfectly trimmed. He usually wears a dark colored or black button up shirt and a tie, the color depending on his choosing. He wears black slacks and black shoes as well. He always has his silver watch on, as well as his round, thick framed glasses.

History: Rosendorf was an assistant of Professor Rowan from his early to mid-twenties. He was fascinated by the world around him, and in his youth, believed in a future working with Pokemon to understand the creatures better. After tirelessly working with Professor Rowan, Rosendorf decided to travel the Sinnoh region with his own Pokemon, which was a Marshtomp at the time of his scientific endeavors. He never really battled Gym Leaders or competed in Contests, but rather studied and took in the world around him. This wasn't to say he wasn't a bad trainer. Quite the contrary, Rosendorf had a reputation among trainers that would challenge him and not let him leave. Rosendorf instead befriended the Pokemon he met on his travels across Sinnoh. After several years, he decided he wanted to teach younger trainers what he himself learned over the years, along with scientists he looked up to. So, he joined Alosis Academy as a teacher of Biology.

Pokemon:

Species: Swampert
    Ability: Torrent
    Nickname: Rosen

Species: Yanmega
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nickname: YanYan

Species: Victreebel
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nickname: Belle

Species: Exploud
    Ability: Soundproof
    Nickname: Boommouth

Species: Mismagius
    Ability: Levitate
    Nickname: Missy

Species: Muk
    Ability: Poison Touch
    Nickname: Blobbery

Other: Some about the sky being the limit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mauve Banzett

Appearance: Standing at a 5'8", Mauve is a slightly pale fellow. He has black, medium length hair with purple bangs that frame his face. His eyes are a sharp amber color. He wears a pair of black stud earrings, as well as an purple and black scarf. His clothes consist of black red, and purple. His jeans are usually dark blue or grey, and his tennis shoes are always black.

History: Mauve has grown up with an older brother, and a loving mother and father. His brother, Derek, always excelled in his studies and Mauve admired that in his older brother. He grew up with the first Pokemon his parents let him choose a Pokemon when his father would leave for Sinnoh on a business trip. It was a loveable but quiet Ekans, which Mauve lovingly nicknamed "Jafar." After his brother left to go on his own journey, Mauve thought about following in his brother's footsteps. But when his parents showed him a pamphlet for Alosis Academy, Mauve had changed his mind. He decided to further his studies, and maybe even make some friends. After some bonding time, he and his Ekans were looking to have another Pokemon in the party. That's when his mother gave him a Wurmple, a Pokemon she got for his Academy trip. During the time Mauve had loved and cared for during his preparations for Alosis, it evolved into a Cascoon.

Pokemon:

Species: Ekans
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nickname: Jafar

Species: Cascoon
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Nickname: Toxy

Other: Disguise Da Limit
    @Naoto;
    Last edited by Murkmire; 30th August 2013 at 09:57 PM.

Blog Entries

@Murkmire; Not sure why you need me to approve you considering your already a CO-GM.

Either way, Approved!
    Murkmire likes this.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Calvin O'Brien

Appearance: Calvin is tall and muscular, standing at 5'11", and has sleek blond hair and blue eyes. His facial features are rough and jagged, making him more intimidating. He wears a steel-blue button-down military jacket with a black collar and cuffs, steel-blue riding pants tucked into knee high black boots with cuffs and white piping, and a wide belt with shoulder straps attached to it that tuck under the epaulets of his jacket. He also wears black gloves with cuffs and white piping. He has a large steel-blue backpack that holds all of his equipment.

Personality: Calvin is a sweet and caring individual, despite being socially awkward and outwardly intimidating. He isn't good at making friends, but those he does make, he easily shows how much he cares. He more easily talks to girls than boys for a reason not even he knows, which makes him look like a ladies' man. He has passions for Pokemon, and other competitive things, and is slow to get a temper under most circumstances. Mess with his Pokemon or his friends, though, and he will find a way to make you wish you could take it back. Overall, he's easy to get along with if you're not judgmental or a bad person, and he's an example of what a friend should be like.

History: Calvin spent all his life around Pokemon, and chose from a young age to become a top-tier Pokemon Trainer. His parents' Pokemon were his best friends, which led to a lack of social graces among humans. Upon coming of age, he went on his journey, starting with a Chimchar. He quickly gathered a vast number of Pokemon, including a Machop, Shinx, Budew, Geodude, Starly, Zubat, Shellos, and
    Meditite. Most of them evolved quickly, carrying him through the region with their power. At an early point, he added an Eevee to his team via trade, which quickly evolved into Leafeon. It was a problem Pokemon for him throughout, only obeying him when they were on the brink of losing. Upon hearing about Alosis Academy, he chose his two Pokemon that needed bonding time the most, those being Shellos and Leafeon. His other Pokemon were left with his parents while he attended the Academy.

Pokemon: Leafeon, Female, Leaf Guard (Razor Leaf, Hidden Power Flying, Quick Attack, Dig)
    Calvin obtained Leafeon in a trade from his cousin as an Eevee. She didn't like him, and as such, refused to obey him most of the time. She accidentally evolved into Leafeon during a battle in Eterna Forest, when she got knocked into the mossy rock nearby. After her evolution, she became far more powerful than his Shellos, and thus far more useful in battle. Unfortunately, she became even more estranged from Calvin, listening to him even less. Despite her dislike of him, she fears him eventually replacing her with another grass-type, but knows he's reluctant to do so because she outperforms all of his other grass-types. She doesn't know that he decided to bring her to the Academy instead of one of his more loyal Pokemon so they could have a bonding experience.

Shellos, Female, Storm Drain (Water Pulse, Mud Bomb, Sludge, Hidden Power Rock)
    Calvin caught Shellos early on, during his visit to Valley Windworks. He was impressed by her power, managing to blind and overpower his Luxio with her combination of Mud-Slap and Water Pulse. It took his Budew to weaken her enough to catch, and she quickly became his staple water-type over Magikarp. Sadly, as he journeyed on, she grew weaker compared to his other Pokemon, who quickly evolved and surpassed her. As such, her usage dwindled, as did her self-esteem and overall power. While she still holds her ground well, the other Pokemon dwarf her strength and thwart her attempts to prove herself. Calvin chose to bring her along because he knows she needs the chance to shine and regain her status as his greatest battlefield threat.
    Other: Sky's the Limit. Also, you forgot personality.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

@Ludwig Beilschmidt; Happy to see your sign-up~ We feel the personality should be flushed out in the RP. At least, I do.

Anyway, you've got my thumbs up. (:

Blog Entries

Can I reserve a spot?
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elphie View Post
    Can I reserve a spot?
    Totally. 24 hours, unless Naoto says otherwise.

Blog Entries

Name: Emma Ayres

Appearance: Art not mine, by the way

History: Emma grew up in Floaroma Town, Sinnoh. She was the youngest child, having four older brothers. Therefore, Emma grew-up as quite a tomboy. Often, she and her brothers would sneak out of town to play near the Windworks, which is where she met her Pokemon. She met her Staravia, Liana, when her brothers decided it would be fun to push her into the tall grass as Pokemon-bait. The Pokemon who emerged was a Starly. It attacked her. Having no Pokemon, Emma ran home, and her brothers were punished. A year later, she found a Pachirisu snacking on some Berries she'd planted, and caught it with her mother's help, naming her Kami. So Emma decided to go try and find that Starly from the valley. She did, catching her and calling her Liana.

Emma has always been somewhat sheltered, living in tiny little Floaroma, so her folks sent her to Alosis to expose her to the rest of the world and let her meet other people.

Pokemon: Pachirisu
    Female
    Nickname: Kami
    Ability: Run-Away
    Spark
    Discharge
    Quick-Attack
    Charm

Staravia
    Female
    Nickname: Liana
    Ability: Intimidate
    Fly
    Quick-Attack
    Aerial-Ace
    Steel Wing

Other: The sky's the limit
    Last edited by Elphie; 25th August 2013 at 06:31 PM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

@Elphie;

Everything's fine except the history. Needs to be at least a paragraph long. Maybe add in how she came to the Academy or her parents sent her there? And, it'd be neat to see how your character met Pachirisu and Staravia. :)

Blog Entries

Thanks, edited

Blog Entries

@Elphie; You have my thumbs up. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast