The Alchemists (Start-Up) - Page 26

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Kevin soon fell on the floor of the room as well, the fall bringing him to a knee and his back gash had already stained his shirt heavily with blood.

Seeing Ophelia and Dracula in the room with him, Ophelia no longer running Kevin rose to his feet calmly and took a seat in the study that was near him.

"Well, ain't this quite the party? I got a lovely mistress on one side and a gracious host on the other. Howya guys farin?" Kevin smirked.

Blog Entries

"One moment." Dracula said. He turned to Ophelia. "So...An alchemist, wishing to drink of my power?" He asked.

"Yes, my lord Dracula. I-" She was interrupted as Dracula's hand wrapped around her neck. He grinned, licking his lips hungrily as he began strangling her.

"My name is Vlad. And I can give you powers. That doesn't mean I will. I like the world. I keep all my stuff there, see." He said, as gagging noises emanated from Ophelia's throat. Spikes rose from the back of her arm, and she tried to stab him, but they simply bounced off. Dracula turned his head to Kevin.

"I suppose you want to become an Occultist and Alchemist too? If you'll wait a few seconds, I can kill you as well."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Oh no, please take your time killing her. I was planning on doing that anyways. And to be honest, Occultist powers always seemed kind of substandard compared to my own so I'm afraid I'll have to reject that offer as well." Kevin said as he flipped open a book that was near him.

"I don't suppose you have a drink do you? I'm feeling rather parched since I had to chase her quite a long ways to get here."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

With a final breath before falling unconscious Norbert sent the energy from the black hole flying outward.

Blog Entries

"Do you like human blood?" Vlad asked. "Speaking of, you might want to turn around." Ophelia was unconscious, and he proceeded to bite down on her throat, blood dribbling down his mouth as he noisily slurped.

"All the same, I'm afraid I must ask you to leave. It's not polite to come in without knocking." Vlad continued. He dabbed at his mouth with a handkerchief, dropping Ophelia to the floor.

"Figures. With you dead, my sister can finally meet her destiny." The boy said. He walked over, and brought his leg up, about to stomp on Norbert's neck.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Blood isn't exactly my primary choice of refreshment I'm afraid. I'd be fine with a water." Kevin said as he set the book down.

"And I'm afraid I can't quite comply with that partner." Kevin said as he drummed his fingers on the chair.

"You see, I didn't exactly come her on a social premise. Ya ain't gonna leave this room in one piece. Now we can do this the messy way and ruin all this purty furniture ya acquired or ya can just kill yourself right now and save me from cleanin a whole lotta mess and also so when I present your head to my superiors, it won't be any uglier than it already is. Your choice."

Kevin tapped his foot on the floorboards, his spurs clicking slowly as he waited for an answer.

Blog Entries

"I don't think you understand. I'm Vlad Dracul. Dracula." Vlad said. "Ever read Twilight? Play Castlevania? Or read the original novels by Mr. Stoker?" His eyes glowed red.

"I'm more powerful than all of my depictions in those works combined. How hubristic. To attempt to kill me is as futile as killing the night itself. Of course, as you are the challenger, you are welcome to strike the first blow."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Kevin smirked. At least I didn't lose my knack for annoying people. I'm going to have this kid so delirious with anger that he won't be able to see straight. Kevin silently thought to himself then chuckled.

"So you say you sparkle when ya take yer shirt off in sunlight? And yadadadada I think ya are a tad full of yerself so let me introduce myself. I'm Kevin. Kevin McCarthy, as in the kid whose bout to slap yo shit silly if ya don't get over yerself. I usually don't like brag, it makes ya seem weak, but I ain't exactly yer Normal Tommy either. I'm an Alchemist, which if ya don't know, means that I inhale liberty and shit freedom on demons like yerself. Now I'm a gracious man like I previously stated so I'll let ya strike me first."

Kevin then stood with his arms wide and legs apart, winking at Dracula.

"C`mon, lets make this fun. Bloody hell, strike me anywhere. Shoot if ya are smart bout it, ya can kill me right now. Ya can gouge out my eyes, take off my arm, cut off my balls, I know ya gay fellers like messin with that area, anywhere."

Blog Entries

"You're an alchemist? No, really? I can tell. You smell like one. Reflection." Dracula said. He put his hand to the ground, and from the shadows, drew a large, black axe, expertly throwing it at Kevin.

Blog Entries

Jarek had been following the trail for nearly 30 minutes,and once he heard the voice of kevin and another,far older sounding voice close to him,he knew he had found them. quicky he reached the room,and saw the black axe in the demon's hands, and raised a wall of steel as tall as kevin as the demon threw it.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

"You know he was going to reflect that back at me, right?" Dracula said. He sighed. "Alright, here." He raised his hand, then closed it into a fist, crumpling the ball.

"You control magnetism, no? Guess what?" He sent the ball flying at Jarek. "So do I." He then turned to Kevin. Red branches appeared on his forearms.

"Ophelia...She was a blood alchemist. Of course, I already had this form of her power."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Oooooh, am I supposed to be scared?" Kevin laughed as he reflected half of the balls force, causing the forces to cancel out and the ball to fall to the floor.

Kevin gained an intense headache but he was still mostly unfazed.

"C'mon, your centuries old, ya better have some cooler tricks."
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 9th December 2012 at 09:42 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Bro, you're fighting Dracula. Like, King of Vampires. He just killed a chick who was just giving the entire team trouble. There's no way your character can only be a little hurt after deflecting his attacks.

Dracula lazily flicked his hand, and eight spears of ice shot at Kevin.

Blog Entries

Jarek used the ball of steel to crush a few of the spears before they hit Kevin, then sent a electromagnetic pulse right at Dracula.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

The pulse didn't effect Dracula at all.

"You simpy can't hurt me. Does the word 'immortal' mean anything to you?" He asked. He pointed his finger, and fired a beam of light at Jarek.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast