The Alchemists (Start-Up) - Page 20

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Quote Originally Posted by King Maggot View Post
    A week ago this was a cemetery. Now it looked like a castle that spawned straight from a poorly directed Vampire spoof. If that didn't reek of demons, Kevin McCarthy wasn't sure what exactly qualified as so.

According to his bio scanner, there were at least nine fellow alchemists in Count Spookula's creepy crypt. One temporarily showed up and left but that wasn't too interesting. Kevin pulled up their profiles on his scanner and examined their pictures and biographies. It looked like that they were rather notable alchemists in there that could take care of themselves so Kevin McCarthy was about to leave until an alarm went off on his bio scanner. It sensed elevated heartbeats, hyperventilation, raised temperatures. Tell tale signs of conflict.

Sigh.

How many of these 'elite' chumps from the Academy does it take to do one job? Kevin stuck the bio scanner back into the pocket of a federal agent that he knocked out when he saw him investigating the cemetery. Taking his handgun and a few extra clips though, Kevin's boot spurs clicked as he entered the castle. He started walking at a brisk pace following the foot prints left in the dust hoping that he wasn't too late.
    OOC: Uh...Bro? This is modern day. As far as I know, there aren't bio scanners being built, I'm afraid. And there isn't really an Academy for Alchemists. They don't organize very well, and the last time it happened, demons blew it up, killed and ate them all.

The man was released from the beasts grip as it writhed in pain. It's head rose from the water, a large, warty black sphere with eleven glowing yellow eyes and a huge maw full of knife-like teeth. It roared, and climbed out of the fountain, slamming it's tentacles wildly at people as the bearded man leaped onto it's back, driving a knife into it's eye.

"Hey there." David said to Kevin, putting a hand on his shoulder.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ah, my bad. I wasn't too clear about the time period xD I fixed up my post.

"Looks like ya gentlemen are having trouble partner. Tis a mighty sad sight when Alchemists have to enlist civilians to be fightin our battles. Who is that chap?" Kevin asked pointing toward the bearded man.

A tentacle demolished a nearby wall but Kevin kept his cool, determined to find out what the hell a civilian was doing in the middle of a battleground.

Blog Entries

"Naw, they'll be fine. And if the guy can get into Dracula's castle, I somehow doubt he's a normal person..." David said. The man was tearing off one of the beast's tentacles with his bare hands.

"If you feel like helping, you're welcome to. I mostly just hide and heal people when the fight's over."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"That's a mighty fine point I spose." Kevin admitted.

Seeing him ripping off the beasts tentacle he added "Yeah, he definitely ain't your average chip off the old block."

Looking at the beast's face with distaste, Kevin looked back to David and finished "Offensive ain't really my style to be completely honest but I'm sure ya friends won't mind the extra help I spose. It's a tad ridiculous to worry about formalities at this point but the name is Kevin. Kevin McCarthy."

Kevin then quickly glanced around the corner and started popping off shots with the pistol he stole from the officer at the beast's head by shooting around the corner. He didn't intend on using his powers. Not yet.

Blog Entries

Lysander began to blast the beast with strong air currents, in an attempt to have it picked up and blown in different directions or the push it into the walls.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries

Jaden ran over beside Lysander,"Mind if I lend a hand?." He got his tentacles to keep firing spikes alongside Lysander's wind blasts.

Blog Entries

"Not at all." he replied, still fending off the tentacles.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries

The monster wasn't moved, but it was stopped from moving further. As the spikes assailed it, it let loose a final death rattle, before succumbing to it's wounds and falling to the floor.

"Is everyone okay?" David asked, his hands glowing blue.

Blog Entries

Jaden stretched and bent his back,"Aside from when that thing wacked me with its tentacle, I think I'm ok."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"So what are we doing next week?" Norbert joked while controlling a mini black hole to drag one of the tentacles off of him.

He took a long deep breath trying to release the strain his power use caused him.

Blog Entries

Jarek quickly ran up behind the other, executed a backflip, and landed in front of David. "Why is it I always miss the fun stuff..." Jarek sighed.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

The Machine Gun that Senri was holding diappeared, and Senri replied. "I'm just fine." To david's question.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Fit as a fiddle over here. But where is the bearded man?" Kevin asked.

He reloaded his pistol and put it back in it's holster.

Kevin then walked over to the felled beast and started examining it. Where did it come from and why did it come packaged with a loony lunatic that Kevin wasn't sure that should be evacuated from the premise or exterminated. If it's an assassin, Kevin would of rather left it to get devoured by the beast. Assassins weren't worth saving, the only salvation Kevin could offer them were the end of a barrel of a gun.

Blog Entries

"...Who are you people?" David asked, looking around.

"Just call me Bell. I'm a vampire hunter." The man with the whip and beard said.

Blog Entries

Jarek walked up to him and gave him his hand for a handshake. "well met, friend."

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast