The Alchemists (Start-Up) - Page 19

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

"Elesa and Jaden, huh? We haven't interacted much. I'm Lysander, in case you didn't know. Let's get moving."

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

The voices we at a mumble now, but Graecia really couldn't tell anymore. "What is wrong with this place? Nothing makes sense..." She said to her self, "Is anyone else even in this place?" She continued to move along, there had to be a way out of this place.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Elesa Maria followed Lysander.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Elesa and Lysander found themselves in a large, circular room, with a fountain in the middle. The fountain was host to a giant, tentacled beast, with a bearded man in leather armor whipping at it.
    "Back, fell minion of the night! A pl-" The man yelled, caught short by a tentacle wrapping around his neck.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

"Oh dear, it is a demon. I cannot bloodbend it..." Said Elesa, as she started to scrunch her hands, sending a wave of bats at the tentacled beast.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Jaden joined in as well, launching his own tentacles of darkness at the creature.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((introducing Norbert))

hanging by his feet down int he dungeon in Norbert. He's mumbling to himself,

"Ya know my mom always said if you're gonna go walking the trails go with someone, you could get into trouble. I doubt she expected me to be abducted for feeding to a demon."

Blog Entries

The monster was bitten by some bats, and released the man in the confusion, as it was whipped and bitten. It slammed a tentacle at Jaden, and another at Elesa, while the man stabbed it with a knife.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Hearing the commotion, Senri ran to the source of the sound to see the tenticled monster attacking his friends. "Hear i thought i wouldn't see any action." Senri mused before he called. "Fenrir!" The two guns then materialized. "Zero Gun: Artemis!" Senri shouted. There was a flash of light and Fenrir merged into a large machine gun. "Time to burn!" Senri shouted as he shot a blitz of rapid fire fireballs at the monster.

Blog Entries

Lysander sent a strong current of air outwards towards the monster, hoping to do damage.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries

"Ya know this is boring" Norbert says to himself, "Meh maybe I'll go look for the kitchen or something see how the soups coming."

Norbert space bends himself to outside the cell, and begins to look for the kitchen or something of interest.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

A week ago this was a cemetery. Now it looked like a castle that spawned straight from a poorly directed Vampire spoof. If that didn't reek of demons, Kevin McCarthy wasn't sure what exactly qualified as so.

Judging the number of footprints, there were at least nine fellow alchemists in Count Spookula's creepy crypt. Kevin pulled out a mobile phone and examined a list of Alchemists that were currently working in the field. Such a large number of Alchemists should be able to take care of themselves so Kevin McCarthy was about to leave until he heard a series of loud crashes.

Sigh.

How many Alchemists does it take to do one job these days? Kevin stuck the phone back into the pocket of a federal agent that he knocked out when he saw him investigating the cemetery. Taking his handgun and a few extra clips though, Kevin's boot spurs clicked as he entered the castle. He started walking at a brisk pace following the foot prints left in the dust hoping that he wasn't too late.
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 25th November 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Blog Entries

"Oh boy calamari" Norbert said happening upon the tentacled beast being fought by other alchemists, "Well since I'm not Korean I prefer mine dead."

Norbert linked to points in space causing one of the demon's tentacles to go in one end and smack him int face when coming out the other.

"Oh its great not being able to directly hurt people or demons."

Blog Entries

Jaden was sent flying by the tentacle and skidded along the ground,"Oww...ok,buddy. You asked for it."
    He lifted up the sword and pointed it, causing the dark tentacles tips to turn into sharp spearheads and
    fly at the beast.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Kevin was picking up the pace since he no longer had to follow the foot prints. He could now actually hear them which meant he must be close.

Kevin turned off the safety on the pistol and kept it safe in his palm. He clipped the extra clips onto his belt and soon he was outside the room with the fountain in it. He saw an bearded man along with the ten alchemists he identified earlier.

Goddamn these rookies, didn't they know that securing the civilians was first priority? He stayed around the corner and decided to wait for an opening to make itself so he can secure the bearded man. He looked pretty self sufficient and he was doing damage against the demon but Kevin knew that these matters were best settled by alchemists, not by cocky civilians who think they are the shit just because they have a knife and leather armor.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast