The Alchemists (Start-Up) - Page 13

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

"...So I want you guys to teach me how to be a wizard!" Hugo finished, then took a deep breath. "And I'll, like, hack computers for you guys and stuff."

OOC: Remember how you gave your dude two of them at the start? Give them another one. But post in the sign-up so I know when yo have it so I can check it. You can also upgrade a power you already have.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

IC: "I don't think it's something you can just learn, it's something your born with" Senri said.

OOC: Grit, Fenrir is a pair of guns that are much larger then ordinary pistols. That brings me to the next point, for Senri's Upgrade. I think I'll give him the ability to fuse Fenrir into different kind of guns, For his first upgrade. He has the ability to fuse Fenrir in to 1 Machine Gun that shoots rapid fire fireballs/bullets.

Blog Entries

OOC: That'll do.

"...Oh. Can I still help you guys out? I want to fight demons. Like...Devil May Cry." Hugo said.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"So the computer hacker wants to slay a demon,does he? trust me,demons are far worse than what you can possibly imagine. You dont want to fight one. Stick to what you do with computers, for that is were your skills lie." Mused Jarek.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Elsen strolled into the cafe with a slight headache. His stomach churned at the thought of more murders. "I am not cut out for this job..." he thought as he sat down in a table and pushed his food away from him. He could only think of the reports he had spent the last few days studying, and the more he read, the more unusual it all seemed. He rubbed his face trying to remove the memories out of his mind, and looked over to his right. There happened to be a group of people over there, he could tell they were Alchemists except this one guy who was going on about how he wanted to kill a demon. He decided to approach the group for some reason, so he inched over to the table slowly, withought rising from his seat.

Blog Entries

"There are a few ways a hacker could be beneficial." Lysander noted.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

"Hmm... Yes, a computer hacker could be useful..." agreed Shizuka. She then mused "But a human is not as strong... Hugo, you do realise that humans have very little chance against demons, ne?"

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Jaden gave a deep sigh while he walked into the cafe. He was never a big fan of "gods" but releasing demons on the world just
    because they felt a little spiteful or felt like causing suffering to those who'd forgotten about them just made him have an even
    lower opinion of them than ever. It was enough to make him almost glad he had inherited the power of the Dark.

He went to the clerk and bought an tall glass of chocolate milk and a couple boston cream donuts before finding an empty table
    and sitting by himself. He saw some folks sitting together at another table but he ignored them, instead pulling out his book and
    proceeding to read while taking the occasional sip from his drink.

Blog Entries

Jarek stopped talking for a moment a carefully looked around at the two most recent entrants to the cafe, and carerfully unholstered his cut down Lee Enfield rifle,leaving it at the ready in case these guys weret as friendly as he thought.He could almost feel the dark energies coming off of the one by himself, reading.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

Jaden didn't know how but he had a feeling someone had their eye on him. He really wasn't in the mood for a fight right now
    so he took a bite out of his donut before laying back in his chair and turning the page in his book, praying whoever it was that
    had their eye on him wouldn't try anything foolish.

Blog Entries

"Dude, what the hell?! You can't carry that around!" David yelled at Jarek, as the few other customers in the cafe began to leave.

"Thank you! So much!" Hugo said, grinning and hugging Jarek, then running off. Suddenly, the lights in the restaurant dimmed. A man with sunglasses, long black hair, and a beard entered.

Blog Entries

Jaden took his eyes off his book as he saw the customers leave and the lights turn dim,"What the heck is going on?" He asked to himself, his
    suspicion only increased when he saw a man in sunglasses enter. He went on stand-by, just in case anything happened.

Elsen noticed the shift in temperature and the strange man that walked in. He immediately chugged down a bottle of water, wiping his mouth with a napkin afterwards and kept his eyes right on him.

Blog Entries

Senri gave a cold glare at the man with his intimidating red eyes.

Blog Entries

"Good afternoon." The man said, nodding to them. He showed no sign of shock at the fact that Jarek was carrying a very large gun, and instead went to their table.
    "Mind if I sit here?" He asked.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast