The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Lightbulb The Alchemists (Start-Up)

@Buoy, @Kyouhei!, @Windsaver, @Xolw, @Renewal, @Wild Candy, @Stellar Wind Elsydeon

"52. South 43rd right now...There's blood everywhere..." A police officer said into the radio. There was police tape lined up around the entire scene, and inside, there was indeed blood everywhere, as well as two bodies, and one missing child. Mayor Ernst flipped off the TV in his office. He rubbed his temples, and turned to the commissioner of the police.

"Do you realize I don't need this right now?" He said, his voice shaking slightly. He was visibly depressed. "This is the third time this month, and your detectives don't have any leads!"

"We've been trying..." The commissioner said.

"Trying isn't good enough. I just started, I don't need this in the first month I've had my job!" Mayor Ernst said, half to Commissioner Harry, and half to nobody in particular.

"The government's sending people."

"...What? Why are they...?" The mayor said. As far as he knew, the government never did these things unless the case was some sort of national thing.

"I dunno either. They said it's classified."

"Great...Just great. I'm going to go see what's going on. You're coming with." Mayor Ernst said, putting on a coat over his orange colored suit. It was the exact color of the leaves outside.
    -------------------------------------
    Meanwhile, another David, this one David Law, had just arrived at the scene of the crime. The badge he got in the mail along with a letter telling him to investigate the case got him in. Upon entering, he had to leave almost immediately. "I hope someone else comes soon." David was normally fairly stoic, but he had no stomach for blood.

OOC: So, TL;DR, our group has been sent to investigate a string of murder/kidnappings under the guise of working for the government. Good luck!
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (Start-Up)

OOC: All alchemist know each other, right?

Triess walked up and saw David, looking kind off sick.

"That bad?"

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah. At the very least they know each other's names, and more likely than not know each other's powers. Alchemists tend to be pretty organized.

"I am not going back in there." David said. He was slightly green. "Or at least not near the bodies. I'll just talk with the police." He nodded, running out.

It was pretty bad. Both the parents were dead, with huge gashes covering their bodies. Both the bedroom and the living room was a mess, with most of the furniture knocked over, some of it apparently on purpose. Oddly, the bedroom the child was in was totally intact. There was a couch near the door, likely put there by the killer to stop anyone from escaping. How he got it there without waking up anyone was anyone's guess.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Senri managed to arrive at the crime scene. "How grusome... I'll make the one's responsible pay... Dearly." Senri announced, wincing a little from from the Rust like smell of the blood. "This was an innocent family that didn't deserve to die." He said, thinking back at how this could've easily been him a fear years ago.

Blog Entries

Triess walked in frowning. It was bad. She sighed. She wasn't here to stand around, so she might as well get to work.

First the obvious the door was blocked off to prevent escape. That made sense, but not the other furniture. It was done on purpose, but it didn't seem to be organized in anyway. She walked near the parents' bodies to examine the wounds to see what caused them.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

The bodies were covered in wounds from a very sharp sword, it seemed. Further, some of the wounds were very minor. The killer was clearly skilled - each person was killed by a wound directly to the jugular - but was taking their time, as evidenced by the many smaller wounds. The woman in particular, who was slumped over near the entrance, having clearly been trying to escape. The father was in the bedroom, just opposite the child's room. The bedroom was even more disheveled then the entry room, possibly indicating he tried to fight the killer.

"From what the detectives said, the guy who did this is good. They don't even know how he got in." David said. He had covered his nose, and was turned away from the body. Suddenly, a man in a loud suit walked in, followed by a short, plump man.

"And now you're letting children in a crime scene?!" The mayor yelled. "Just don't...Don't tell me they have a talking dog. I swear to god I will fire all of you if they have a talking dog."

Blog Entries

"My apartemnt doesn't allow pets." She said absentmindedly while examining the scene.

"This took a while, so the killer had to have had a way to make sure no-one heard the struggle. Wouldn't the neighbors have heard any screams?"

Blog Entries

"Don't underestimate me..." Senri warned. "You might regret it..." He said with a devilish grin, His red eyes sparkling in the light.

Blog Entries

"Probably not." David said. "The house is pretty isolated, and there are lots of trees around..." David shivered. He decided to go into the kid's room. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"You're a kid...Why...Why did they let you..." The mayor said.

"They're with the government." An officer said.

Blog Entries

Ame looked for other ways to get in. There was no forced entry, so there either had to be another way in, the killer had somehow gotten a key, or the killer was let in for whatever reason.

Or magic was involved, which is the most likely since they were called here.

Blog Entries

The front and back doors were both still locked when the police arrived. They had unlocked the back door to get in. The windows were also all locked, due to the cold weather lately.

"Oh god." The mayor said. He turned green when he saw the woman's body, and turned away. "I'm...I'm going. I..." He walked out of the house, with the expression of a broken man.

"I have no idea what the government is thinking, but good luck." The commissioner said, following his boss out."

"Apparently this is pretty similar to two other cases." David said to Ame. "All three of them had both parents killed and a child kidnapped."

Blog Entries

Triess raised an eyebrow. "Oh boy," She said sarcastically. "I wonder what that could mean." More seriously. "So some sort of ritual could be involved...or it could be a cult of cannibals that ritualistically..." She cut off and thought about it for a while.

Blog Entries

"If you ask me, it's something supernatural." Senri said. "5 bucks says it was a demon..."

Blog Entries

"No shit, sherlock." David said. He looked around. "Not everyone's here, but you guys want me to call everyone and tell them to meet us at the next place?"

OOC: Shall we stop for tonight? Give the others a chance to post?

Blog Entries

"It could also be a cult that want's to summon a demon, or become a demon, or wants a demon to give them powers." She replied to Senri. To David. "Alright."

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast