The Alchemists (New and improved)(Sign-Ups) - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Alchemists (New and improved)(Sign-Ups)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (New and improved)(Sign-Ups)

Added her element and I promise.

Blog Entries

Sorry, but still not accepted. You can only have two things you can do with your element. Like my dude can heal people and make them stronger. Also add weaknesses. Like my dude can't heal or strengthen himself.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Can I reserve Ice, please? Wow, first RP in ages.

Edit: Got this finished quicker than I thought. I hope it's alright, though it's a bit rushed and she seems a bit Mary-Sue. Tell me what ya think.
    Name: Seren Mendoza
    Gender: Female. She's somewhat gender indifferent though. Her gender means little to her, and she refers to herself as "biologically female" rather than just "female".
    Appearance: Short, curly dirty-brown hair that ends just around her shoulders, with a side fringe. Steel-blue eyes, her right one (covered by her fringe) is lazy. Medium height, standing at about 5'3. Physique is a bit lanky. Wears a brown, Russian-style military coat that reaches down to her ankles, old military boots, scruffy blue jeans with holes in them, and a icy-blue hoodie with speckles of frost surrounding the hood. Wears a pendant with an ice-crystal on it, though it's hidden most of the time. Not exactly flat-chested, she's around a C. Carries around a brown satchel with her.
    Dislikes: Hot weather, excessive sunlight, too much noise, and technology.
    Family: One elder sister (20), mother (31), father (36), younger brother (13). She'd probably die to protect them, though she left them awhile ago to try and find her "cause of being". Also has a small kitten, Tiddlewink. Unfortunately, Tiddlewink likes hiding out in her bag.
    Favourite thing: Her favourite thing is an old leather book her sister bought for her when she was a kid. It's about "Countries of the World".
    Element: Ice. Her powers are somewhat limited. She has the ability to freeze things at will, but there's a downfall to this. Everything she freezes has at least three minutes to unfreeze, and she needs at least ten minutes of recovery before she can freeze something again. Her other power is the ability to float for small distances, gliding on the cold air she creates. Unfortunately, she can only glide for about half a mile, and she hasn't mastered it yet, so she falls often.
    Skill: Parkour.
    Last edited by Cariad; 2nd November 2012 at 07:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    Can I reserve Ice, please? Wow, first RP in ages.

Edit: Got this finished quicker than I thought. I hope it's alright, though it's a bit rushed and she seems a bit Mary-Sue. Tell me what ya think.
    Name: Seren Mendoza
    Gender: Female. She's somewhat gender indifferent though. Her gender means little to her, and she refers to herself as "biologically female" rather than just "female".
    Appearance: Short, curly dirty-brown hair that ends just around her shoulders, with a side fringe. Steel-blue eyes, her right one (covered by her fringe) is lazy. Medium height, standing at about 5'3. Physique is a bit lanky. Wears a brown, Russian-style military coat that reaches down to her ankles, old military boots, scruffy blue jeans with holes in them, and a icy-blue hoodie with speckles of frost surrounding the hood. Wears a pendant with an ice-crystal on it, though it's hidden most of the time. Not exactly flat-chested, she's around a C. Carries around a brown satchel with her.
    Dislikes: Hot weather, excessive sunlight, too much noise, and technology.
    Family: One elder sister (20), mother (31), father (36), younger brother (13). She'd probably die to protect them, though she left them awhile ago to try and find her "cause of being". Also has a small kitten, Tiddlewink. Unfortunately, Tiddlewink likes hiding out in her bag.
    Favourite thing: Her favourite thing is an old leather book her sister bought for her when she was a kid. It's about "Countries of the World".
    Element: Ice. Her powers are somewhat limited. She has the ability to freeze things at will, but there's a downfall to this. Everything she freezes has at least three minutes to unfreeze, and she needs at least ten minutes of recovery before she can freeze something again. Her other power is the ability to float for small distances, gliding on the cold air she creates. Unfortunately, she can only glide for about half a mile, and she hasn't mastered it yet, so she falls often.
    Skill: Parkour.
    Dunno why you'd consider her a Mary Sue. Accepted.
    Cariad likes this.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Name: Shizuka Kaname
    Appearance: Shizuka has curly, auburn hair, wears glasses and has silver eyes with flecks of gold through them. Shizuka is 5 feet tall. she has a pale complection, scars over her left eye, and fangs. Shizuka usually wears a blue turtleneck sweater, dark jeans and ugg boots.
    Dislikes: Stuck up people, and violence. Shizuka is a pacifist, and will usually summon monsters to fight for her, but in very dire situations she will fight.
    Family: Kyoko Kitsune, (my character from the occultists) long lost sister
    Favorite thing: SNOW
    Element: Snow. Shizuka has an onyx bracelet that she needs to fully controll the monsters and snowballs she uses to fight. She gets very tired if she creates too many snow monsters.
    Skill: Story writing.

(Kitsune isn't a family name, I'll explain more on this in the occultists)
    Last edited by Little Miss Eevee; 5th November 2012 at 06:48 AM.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Is threre still spots left? if there is, Heres my application. Be warned that this is my first Rp,period.

Name: Jarek Ray Shannahan
    Appearance: Slighty below average height, about 5ft 9in, wears black pants, Some sort of heavy metal band T-shirt, a tungsten-carbon ring, and a black leather trenchcoat. Has long, red hair, down to halfway through his back, and has a pale complexion and green eyes. Has a slight, almost elfish face, with a few freckles at his forehead. Prefers either combat grade boots, or DC/ Vans style shoes. Carries a cut down Lee Enfeild mark IV Rifle, and a Cold steel Ti-Lite kinfe.
    Dislikes: Sterotyping, Sleeping, Overly curious people,Seenig his frinds hurt,failing
    Family: Has a sickly mother,due to drug abuse, father ran away with his siblings at a young age, estimated to have 4 Brothers
    Favorite thing: Creating things for others.
    Element: Jarek can manipulate many types of metals and alloys, From being able to shape an object into a needed item, or concentrating particles of metal into, for example, spikes that appear from the ground, or creating a weapon like a sword from scrap metal in minutes,or making a very low tolerance part for complex machines. However, Every use of his powers tears away at his sanity,relative to what he is doing,and physcally strains him. Recently, he has gained a mastery over the powers of magnetisim,and electromagneticisim,which allows him to mainpulate magnetic objects,but also messes with his mind,like his other powers.
    Skill: Stealth, highly accurate with firearms,music,bit of a jack of trades,and a master of few.
    Last edited by BlackGroudon; 15th November 2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Added new power,fixed spelling errors

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

Both of you are accepted, though it's not likely I'll get the chance to post tonight.

Blog Entries

Thanks for accepting me.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Fix again and very controlling swords. Had the idea during a #1 break.

Blog Entries

No, I mean, like, what does she make light do? If she can just do anything she wants with it, that's too OP presently. Can, like, she make forcefields, or shoot lasers, or what?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Done.

Aurablade is a nice touch huh?

Blog Entries

Alright, accepted.

Blog Entries

Name: Jaden Ashfield
    Appearance: Stands about 5 foot 11 inches in height with fair skin, short dark hair, green eyes.
    Has an about average physique and typically wears a metallic grey shirt,black pants, and shoes
    with a black and grey hoodie.
    Likes: Food, Reading, Video Games, Friends, People who accept him despite his "Dark" power
    Dislikes: Racism/Discrimination, Certain Gods, Traitors, Talking about his past
    Family: His father died in a car crash several years ago and his mother disowned him
    after finding out he had gained magic powers. He lives with his uncle and rarely communicates
    with the rest of his family.
    Favorite Thing: Curling up with a good book.
    Element: Darkness. His two main abilities with this element are Manipulation and Shifting.
    He can manipulate the darkness and shadows in either offensive, defensive or supportive roles,
    such as launching tentacles from the darkness to impale or constrict his foes or form the dark into
    a barricade to block attacks. The other is to shift into a shadow form and move freely through areas that
    can't normally be accessed or to launch a surprise attack. The Dark also seems to be stronger and less
    draining in areas where the darkness is dominant.

However, the Dark has several drawbacks, its natural enemy is Light and any areas where Light
    is dominant will weaken Jaden's powers, especially during bright daylight. Also, his constructs
    while durable are not indestructible, a powerful enough blow will shatter them. Also, using his
    shadow form puts a considerable drain on his reserves and can leave him exhausted if he stays
    in it too long. Infact, too much use of his powers at one time has the potential to leave him
    physically drained, and at times, drained of willpower too.

(If you want me to change anything, let me know)

Eheh, I haven't Role-Played in a long time so this is gonna be good... Did FMA inspire you with this in any way?

Name: Elsen

Appearance: Elsen is 5,4, he has dark purple hair that barely reaches his shoulders. It's completely straight, along with some bangs hanging down over his face. His eyes are a dark hazel color. His skin pigment is slightly tanned with a hint of luster. He wears a red T-shirt barely visible from the black jacket he wears. Covering his legs are Jeans which reach his Red Converse Sneakers, along with the short white socks neatly tucked and barely visible from the hang of the Jean legs. As for accessories he has a red earring on his left ear, and a white ring on this right Middle Finger.

Likes: Apple Pie's, Drawing, Reading, the outdoors, and hand-to-hand combat.

Dislikes: Crowds of people, rain, small spaces, cold weather, and darkness.

Family: Elsen's mother passed away when he was 8, leaving him with his Father and younger brother.

Favorite thing: Being high atop a building.

Element: Elsen can control Darkness. Although he hates using his power, there are instances when it is useful. He can use Darkness to envelop a foe for a period of time making then unable to see. Another usage would be the manipulation of shadows. He can withheld his shadow or someone elses so that it cannot be seen which is useful in stealthy behavior.

EDIT: Due to the fact Darkness is taken, unfortunately, I have to change my skill. In this case my skill is now Steam. Elsen can use Steam similar to Darkness. He can use it to control climate in small area's. He can also use it to create a cloud of Steam that can not only hide himself, but fog up mirrors and camera's so surveillance would be unable to detect his presence and identity. This skill cannot be used for offensive methods, only for defensive methods while in combat, however Elsen makes up for it by being quite well equipped with Hand-To-Hand combat and using Free-Running to aid himself in battle. The downside of Steam would be the affliction of Hydration, Elsen needs to be hydrated in order to produce the Steam.

Skill: The art of Free-Running, which is the ability to climb surfaces such as buildings and obstacles that would otherwise be impossible to pass.

EDIT: Another edit due to the fact you can only have one skill and Hand-To-Hand combat is represented as a skill (makes sense really), so as much as I love Free-Running, it's gonna have to go. Hand-To-Hand combat is now my new skill. Using this skill Elsen can face foes the old fashioned way. He can effectively use counter blocks and counter strikes along with focusing on the fists.
    Last edited by NintenZero; 15th November 2012 at 03:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGX View Post
    Name: Jaden Ashfield
    Appearance: Stands about 5 foot 11 inches in height with fair skin, short dark hair, green eyes.
    Has an about average physique and typically wears a metallic grey shirt,black pants, and shoes
    with a black and grey hoodie.
    Likes: Food, Reading, Video Games, Friends, People who accept him despite his "Dark" power
    Dislikes: Racism/Discrimination, Certain Gods, Traitors, Talking about his past
    Family: His father died in a car crash several years ago and his mother disowned him
    after finding out he had gained magic powers. He lives with his uncle and rarely communicates
    with the rest of his family.
    Favorite Thing: Curling up with a good book.
    Element: Darkness. His two main abilities with this element are Manipulation and Shifting.
    He can manipulate the darkness and shadows in either offensive, defensive or supportive roles,
    such as launching tentacles from the darkness to impale or constrict his foes or form the dark into
    a barricade to block attacks. The other is to shift into a shadow form and move freely through areas that
    can't normally be accessed or to launch a surprise attack. The Dark also seems to be stronger and less
    draining in areas where the darkness is dominant.

However, the Dark has several drawbacks, its natural enemy is Light and any areas where Light
    is dominant will weaken Jaden's powers, especially during bright daylight. Also, his constructs
    while durable are not indestructible, a powerful enough blow will shatter them. Also, using his
    shadow form puts a considerable drain on his reserves and can leave him exhausted if he stays
    in it too long. Infact, too much use of his powers at one time has the potential to leave him
    physically drained, and at times, drained of willpower too.

(If you want me to change anything, let me know)
    Accepted. Nintenzero, you don't have any weaknesses with you element. Also, now that GamerGX has his in, Darkness is taken. How about steam? You could, like, use fog to have a similar effect.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast