The Alchemists (New and improved)(Sign-Ups) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Alchemists (New and improved)(Sign-Ups)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Alchemists (New and improved)(Sign-Ups)

Accepted.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Padawan

Name: Tyler Algore

Appearance: Tyler is extremely tell for his age, standing at almost 6'4. Due to his alchemist ability of electricity, he has short electric blue hair, which is usually spiked in the front. He also has large, piercing blue eyes. You will usually see him wearing a sports jersey, or a t-shirt and shorts. Tyler never wears a belt, which is the reason his pants are constantly falling down. He has a large, muscular, build and tannish skin.

Dislikes: Demons, The Dark, Spiders

Family: He has a mom and a dad, three dogs, and a little sister

Favorite thing: He thinks he is the only person in the world with these powers, which makes him feel special

Element: Tyler can use his hands to shoot electric bolts flying at his enemy. He can also control electricity with his mind. For instance, turning the lights off with his mind. One of his biggest flaws is that using his power drains electricity from any nearby sources.

Skill: He is especially good at talking his way out of trouble.

Blog Entries

Accepted.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why is it that I always feel obligated to play as a female character? Why is the gender ration always so distorted ?

Name: Claire Revant
    Appearance: Fairly tall for a woman at 5'9". She has dark blonde hair, and clear brown eyes, with pale, slightly unhealthy skin. She typically wears a medium-length white jacket over a grey turtleneck, paired with black jeans and boots.

Dislikes: Strangers, noise, disorder, fighting
    Family: Dead parents, one younger sister
    Favorite thing: Her sister

Element: Death. Claire can drain life energy, weakening foes up to the point of death. However, this requires exponentially greater effort: the closer the target gets to death, the more she needs to focus. Making an enemy mildly fatigued only takes a few seconds, while exhaustion takes dedicated focus, and completely incapacitating them requires several minutes of sustained effort. Killing someone with her power outright could take days or weeks, and possibly put herself into a coma from the strain. She is also capable of talking to the recently dead, those whose bodies have yet to decompose.
    Skill: A decent shot with a pistol.

Blog Entries

Accepted. We'll be starting this pretty soon, so if you've been putting off signing up, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Padawan

When do you suppose this will be starting up because I am extremely eager to participate in my first roleplay on this forum.

Blog Entries

Maybe tomorrow, if I can win my duel quickly enough.

Blog Entries

Er.. could you reserve me a spot? I can try and have my application up by tomorrow afternoon.

Padawan

Ok. I'll probably be pretty active tomorrow because I don't have football practice, so coolbeans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Windsaver View Post
    Er.. could you reserve me a spot? I can try and have my application up by tomorrow afternoon.
    Sure. Speaking of, here's a character I'mma use who your characters probably know about.

Name: Mayor David Ernst
    Appearance: David is a very well dressed man. He favors fancy suits. Physically, he is a very tall. He's 6'2, and despite having broad shoulders, he is fairly svelte. His face is very confident, with a determined look in his eyes and a warm smile always on his face. He keeps his brown hair cut short, and he has peach colored skin.
    Dislikes: Corruption, the weird stuff going on in town.
    Family: Most of his family is dead.
    Favorite thing: Power
    Element: None.
    Skill: Managing money.

Blog Entries

First RP in ages. This looks interesting, I guess.

Name: Colin Everett.

Appearance/Personality: He has a relatively pale complexion, denoting a lack of sun. His eyes are a bright blue colour, and his hair is russet-brown. At medium length, his hair is straight, and it's usually swept into an 'updo' of sorts when he's not wearing his hat -- he pays no real attention to his hair as long as it's not in his eyes. His hat is one of his trademark possessions, a dark red bobble hat. Around average height and weight, he's nothing spectacular to look at in terms of those physical aspects, but, from a good many years of regular exercise, he has a great muscle tone. His eyebrows are quite thick, and seem to be somewhat darker than his hair. His nose is a little too long for his own preference, although his lips are oddly disproportionate to the length of his nose. A sharp jawline gives him an aggressive appearance when he's not smiling or otherwise moving it -- which isn't very often.

As he's into music, it's no real wonder that Colin isn't silent very often. That's not to say that he speaks all the time, but he's often humming or singing under his breath, sometimes to the point where it irritates other people. Always in a good humour, there's rarely an occasion in which he's not smiling, because he's really very cheerful. His discipline in music and exercise has also made him a hard-worker, determined to no end if he sets his mind on a task, such as learning a new instrument or in achieving a new goal. He's very open and honest, too, and surprises people at how genuine of a person he can be. He can become frustrated when people don't agree with his view of things, although he does work to try and overcome this flaw in his personality.

Dislikes: People who don't appreciate music of any sort, dairy products and ladders.

Family: Evelyn (mother); Cameron (father); Jade (sister; older).

Favourite thing: Music.

Element: Sound. Colin's tie to sound is described as synaesthetic sonokinesis, an innate connection of his mind to the force and effect produced by sound waves. This ability allows him to not only perceive sound waves as visible light, but also to manipulate sound waves to produce numerous effects.

Skill: Apart from his music and running, he's a rather skilled skateboarder.

Blog Entries

I got my sign-up done quicker than I expected, so here it is:

Name: Lysander Grey

Appearance: Lysander is rather tall, standing at 6'2, with a fairly slender build and slightly tanned skin. He has short cut, pitch black hair, styled in somewhat of a fauxhawk, and bright, crystal blue eyes. A cynical look is always present on his face. Apparel-wise, Lysander is normally seen wearing a fur-collared leather jacket, which he usually leaves open to reveal his white v-neck t-shirt underneath. He wears a pair of thorn off, faded jeans and black combat boots. He tops off the look with silver-rimmed aviators, keeping them on, sunny or not.

Likes: Cooking, photography, playing video games, reading, sleeping, swimming.

Dislikes: Demons, lies, immaturity, manual labor, superstitions, spiders, the dark.

Family: After losing both his parents in a freak boating accident, he now resides with his brother, John, and his elusive cat, MacTavish.

Favorite thing: Women

Element: Air - Not only can Lysander control and manipulate currents of air, but he can run swiftly by decreasing air resistance around himself and even sprint across or run up vertical surfaces by generating a wind current from behind to propel him forward. He also possesses a technique which creates a powerful, outward-moving air current in all directions around him with a concussive force. His main flaw is the fact that in an area with minimal wind, the power of air will not be as easy to control. It drains much of Lysander's strength and energy, as well.

Skill: Flight School Pilot

Blog Entries

Accepted, both of ya! We'll start today.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Makumi White
    Appearance: Makumi has brown hair and grey eyes like storm clouds. She is 5' 3" and weighs 110 pounds. Makumi usually wears a black shirt with a white vest over it and has a white bag. She also wears blue jeans and black and white sneakers.
    Dislikes: Her 80's-loving brother on occasion.
    Family: Kyoto (Brother), Pria (Pet Kitten)
    Favorite thing: Her kitten.
    Element: Light- She controls it through a sword that controls her, Aurablade. If she can't decide, it'll do the deciding for her and kill all the peeps. Can fire a long-range beam that temporarily blinds her foes.
    Skill: Art? >_<
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 12th November 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Blog Entries

You don't have an element, so I can't accept you. Also, how should I put this...You kinda tend to make RPs not as much fun. I mean, being lighthearted is good, but you take it waaaay too far. I'm only gonna let you in if you promise to at least not make your character be all 'LOLRANDOM XD' when people are dying.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast