Aerdona (Widespread Fantasty RPG Sign Ups Open Forever)

Thread: Aerdona (Widespread Fantasty RPG Sign Ups Open Forever)

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Default Aerdona (Widespread Fantasty RPG Sign Ups Open Forever)

Listen again, friends, to the story of Aerdona. In the time before war, there were the guilds. Each Guild had a Guildmaster, who was in effect a King. There was no war, and the country was at ease with itself. But, alas, like all Garden of Edens, there was a snake set to poison this- a man wrought by greed and hate. His name was Barinos. He was unhappy with the fairness of how everyone was treated- and the fact that there was no excitement. He wished to become High King of the Land, and to do this, he sought for an army.

He found a book. This book was of old times, when the Titans walked our world. In it, there were many curses and hexes. One of them summoned a box. At first, all it released were negative feelings- hate, greed, fear- many of which Barinos was the only to expirience until this point. But soon, other things started to be released-creatures, monsters sealed in Tartarus. Barinos was overcome by the powers he released, and was killed by them.

Now, the world was plunged into war, and brother fought brother, and monsters attacked women and children. Eventually, the Guildmasters teamed up, and summoned a spell that, though it wiped out a vast majority of monsters, and helped clear the minds of most people, it neither finished the job, nor left any one of the Guildmasters alive.

A thousand years have passed since then. Monster attacks are few, and corrupt men and women are a minority, but they are still there. Of course, as long as there is the slightest margin of chance, it could happen at any moment.

Rules

Species

Guilds

Characters
    Last edited by Mister Insufferable; 28th May 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Aerdona (Widespread Fantasty RPG Sign Ups Open Forever)

Forgot to explain stats, Modio.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Fixed.

Blog Entries

Name- Excel Namaste
    Guild- Dwarven Miners
    Species- Cat folk, but raised by dwarves.
    Appearance - Excel may have been raised by dwarves, but he's obviously a cat folk. He stands at about average human height, at 5'11, and weighs 160 pounds. He has black hair, and big, blue eyes. His skin is peach colored. While he'd like to grow a beard, he can't, because of a rare skin defect. On his body, he wears tan leather armor, to help defend against any monsters that might appear underground. It consists of a hardened leather chestpiece, with leather gauntlets, greaves, and boots, with padded cloth serving to protect his joints. Around his chest, he wears a belt of dynamite, and at his hip, his drill. On his other hip he keeps his grappling hook. He also has kitty ears poking out of his head.
    Personality- Excel never let being made fun of get him down. Outwardly, he's a very cheerful man, if a tad flirtatious. However, inside, his deepest fear is being alone. He's a nice guy, and a very loyal gentleman.
    History- Excel's parents were cat folk from the Scientist guild. They were living in the dwarven kingdoms to research the tunnels and the monsters that lived there. They had lived there for three years, and just given birth to Excel, when, while out researching the tunnels, there was a cave-in, killing them. Excel was left to be raised by his dwarven nanny, and never really fit in with the dwarves. They tolerated him, but some of the other kids teased him because he couldn't grow a beard and had kitty ears.
    Still, he became a miner, and was surprisingly skilled: He could see very well in the dark due to his kitty eyes, and was quite good at climbing, even without his hook. So now he's going on crazy adventures.
    Equipment-
    Digging Dril (Guild item): A prototype tool made for miners. It's a hand mounted gauntlet-type device with a large drill at the end. The drill has a circumference of rougly a foot, and it's length is approximately 18 inches. It's powered by the user squeezing a handle inside. When the user does so, it rapidly spins. It's very good at digging through rock, and equally good at digging through enemies.

Grappling Hook (Weapon): A spring-loaded device that helps with climbing. It looks like a cross between a harpoon gun and an egg beater. However, when shot, it fires out a large, barbed hook, that catches firmly on anything it pierces. The user can then pull themselves toward the object by winding it back up. It's also quite dangerous if shot at an enemy.

Explosives (Weapon): Excel keeps a belt full of sticks of dynamite on his chest. They even come with extra lengths of fuse he can tie to the dynamite to set up traps.

Welding Torch (Gear): A small, hand-held device. When a button is pressed, it shoots out a flame. This flame can be used to weld metal objects. Excel also often uses it to light his dynamite.

Barry the Mole (Gear): A monster that Excel trained to find gems. He's even clever enough to use Excel's dynamite.

Tea Set (Gear): A set of ingredients for making tea. He can use his welding torch to boil water.

Stats -

Health- 35
    Physical Strength- 20
    Magic- 0
    Speed- 25
    Intelligence- 20

Other- He wasn't attacked by a llama.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 28th May 2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

I dunno... If you enjoy both Cat Folk and Dwarvem Miners, I have no objections to you creating an SU for two. In fact, if there was already a Dwarven Miner GM, I wouldn't Mind. But having the first Dwarven Miner GM not even exactly Dwarven... Sorry pal. If you changed his History and Guild, he'd be perfectly acceptable, however.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Username: The Invincinble Jam Scone
    Name: Natasia Todd
    Guild: Sailors
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Short, curly blonde hair that ends at her shoulders, bright green eyes. Very, very pale. Rather small, standing at only about 4'9, making her light. Wears a white tunic and white gloves. Also wears black trousers and sand-coloured sandals. Wears a black clip in her hair.
    Personality: Shy and nervous on the outside, but playful and boisterious on the inside. Likes keeping herself to herself, but opens up to people who offer her food. Doesn't care much for being called "cute", and realllllllly hates Elves.
    History-Natasia was raised in a somewhat well-off family, with her father being a respected man. However, on her 13th birthday, her father died in a crash and she was left with her step-mother and step-brother, who both (while loving her) didn't talk to her very much. Feeling alone, Natasia would often go off into the woods to hunt, until she ventured to the local ports and began living on boats, fishing, and navigating. Her step-family barely even notice she's gone half of the time.
    Equipment: A short bow with arrows with seagull feathers on the back, and a small dagger she carries around her belt. Also carries a small pouch on her belt which she mainly keeps food and money in.
    Stats :
    •Health-30
    •Physical Strength- 10
    •Magic- N/A
    •Speed-40
    •Intelligence- 20
    Other: THE LLAMA WAS SO CRUEL... SO VICIOUS...

(I hope this is okay... Kinda done on a whim....)
    Last edited by Cariad; 28th May 2012 at 02:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Approved. I'm sure the llama was the true cause of death to her father.

Blog Entries

So I can have him not be the guild master? 'Kay.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Alright then. Accepted!