Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!*

Default Re: Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!*

"Nah, you want to see insane, try a night partying with me." said Deadpool, dodging as well. "I've met crazier guys than this too, including several versions of myself."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"YOU ENTER MY LAIR, AND NOW MOCK ME?!?" Big Poppa roars, running after Deadpool. "UNFORGIVABLE! FLAMINGO PAWNCH!" He roars, launching himself after Deadpool, his fist cobvered in pink fire, as Mugewn struggles to get away from the flaming whose neck is binding him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Deadpool teleported past the man. "Flaming fists? That's so original! If only a bunch of anime characters hadn't beat you too it!" he said, then pulled out a handfull of live granades and threw them at the man.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"ARRGHHHH!!!" The man screams in agony, as the blast shreds him into thousands of pieces. As soon as all of the man known as Big Poppa except for his wig had disappeared into a pile of feathers, the flamingos melt into puddles of pink goo. "Huh. Tastes like cotton candy." Mugen says, dipping his fingers into a puddle and tasting.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Deadpool did the same. "Yeah, wierd." he said. "Reminds of when Arcade trapped me in Murder World...that was fun, got to kill a lot of people, great time."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"THIS IS MURDER WORLD!" Big Poppa roars, as every feather turns into a demonic flamingo, and the one on his wig sits atops turns into a new big Poppa, clothes and all. "FOOL! MY MYSTIC WIG MAKES ME IMMORTAL!" He roars, as Mugen steals his mystic wig. "What was that?" Mugen asks. "I couldn't hear you over the sound of me stealing your wig."

"And I guess without it, you're no longer immortal, thanks for telling us about that!" said Deadpool, pulling out a pair of machine guns. "Which means I can do this!" he yells, openning fire on Big Poppa.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"FOOL! I'M STILL THE GREATEST FLAMINGO WITCH IN THE WORLD!" He roars, shooting the bullets out of the air with pink feathers. "I'LL BE YOUR BUTLER IF YOU'LL LET ME LIVE!" He roars, as some of the bullets break through his defense.

"Hmm...nah, having someone as weird as you around would make me seem normal! And I won't accept that!" said Deadpool, pulling out a bazooka and firing it at Big Poppa.

OOC: No one knows where Deadpool keeps all his weapons, when asked he simply replied it 'required a lot of lubracant'...disturbing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: I know, I've done a little research on him. Why didn't he just block the Flamingo Punch with a Shoryuken?

"NOOOOO!" Big Poppa roars, being blown through the ceiling and into the sky. "KNOW THIS!" He roars, zooming into the stratosphere. "THE VAMPIRE QUEEN WILL AVENGE ME!" He screams, as the missile explodes, raining the city in beautiful fireworks of pink feathers flmaing in every color of the rainbow. "That was beautiful." Mugen says. "I was kinda sad to kill him - I've been wanting a butler - But that was pretty awesome."

OOC: Because it wouldn't have given him the opening for the granades?

"Yeah, but he was too weird, can't have someone chramping my style." said Deadpool. "And I'm more insane than you! I once made a chair out of plastic explosives!" he called to the feathers. He then looked back to Mugen. "Shall we get going?"

OOC: Question, if I have a character that's always occampanied by a non-combat character, who carries their transformation trinkets, can I have that secondary character without counting to my total?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Sure, though I'd prefer only one character like that.

"Alright, what's next?" Mugen asks, hopping on the segway. "Fight lizardmen? Orcs?"

OOC: Understood, Kamen Rider OOO will be my choice.

Deadpool joined. "We should probably go visit the mayor, find out what else he has for us to do, or just ask the roleplayers controling our existence to include a convient monster or something to fight."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: I'd like to point out that a Segway is a scooter that only has the space for two people if one of them is in very, very close to the proximity of the other, and usually hugging the driver. Mugen's not the sort to care overmuch, but Deadpool may or may not.

"Alright, M-Dog." Mugen says, now wearing Big Poppa's wig*. "What's the next mission? Can we slay a dragon?"

*No, it won't make Mugen immortal, it only works on witches

OOC: That's fine, OOO has his own bike...that can be disguised a vending machine.

"Let's see, you took down one of the gang lords, good job." commented Jarrett. "Actually, the south side is being attacked by a dragon, just seems like a sterotypical mythological dragon with a Wizard riding it."

Deadpool blinked. "As if this story couldn't get any weirder."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast