Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!*

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!*

Default Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!*

Adventures In Sky City

Sky city is an average ordinary city, except for one thing…its floating high above the ground, but its inhabitants are happy with this life…that is until the local gangs summon an interdimensional demon to let them take over. The demon summons forth villains from various works of fiction to assist the gang, and the future seems bleak…or it would, if Mayor Jarrett Connors didn‘t happen to have a working dimensional portal in his basement.

Known for being a tad eccentric, Jarrett always wanted to travel to alternate realities were everything here that’s fictional is real, so he had the portal built, never knowing it’d be so handy. What better way to stop villains from a fictional world than the very heroes that trounce them regularly?

My characters, for now:

Jarrett Connors
    Deadpool

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: Adventures in Sky City *Me and The Imperial Guard!*

My characters:
    Mugen
    Oroberon (Bad Guy leader)
    Light Yagami (Bad guy)

"Heya." Mugen says, climbing out of the portal, beam katana attached to his belt, strip of bacon in his hand. "Can anybody explain why this thing opened up while I was eating breakfast?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Jarrett nodded. "Hello Mugen, I'm Mayor Connors." he explained. "I brought you here because I'm in need of your services." he explained. "But first, allow me to introduce your partner." he said, a scientist pressing buttons and moments later, Deadpool walked out of the portal, randomly holding a roll of tollet paper, a baseball bat, and a pinata.

Deadpool looked to Mugen and the mayor. "This probably isn't as weird as what I was just doing."

OOC: Seemed like something that would happen to the ever random Deadpool.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Bacon?" He asks, handing his strip to the superhero. "I've got a plate of pancakes back there, let's talk over those." He says, grabs the pancakes, and sets them on a table. "Now, what's up?" He asks, spearing a pancake.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Deadpool threw his random implaments away and took some bacon, eating it under his mask. "Hey! We're on the other side of the fourth wall! So this is what it looks like!" he said, looking around. "Hey! My little yellow boxes are gone! Now my words are just black text!"

OOC: Yeah, he's breaking the REAL fourth wall now.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What?" Mugen asks. "This...My head hurts...Are you insane?" Mugen asks, pouring syrup on his pancakes. "Most rooms have four walls. Some have five or six, but most four. I once did break the fourth wall in my apartment...I was playing this game called No More Heroes...I got mad, it was really hard."

"No, he means the Fourth Wall, as in the wall between a work of fiction and the real world." said Jarrett. "And yes, this is the other side of that wall."

"What a rip, I don't even have a picture!" said Deadpool. "Do I at least get to kill something?"

"Yes, yes you do." said Jarrett.

"Alright, then I'm happy." said Deadpool.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm not fiction." Mugen says, eating his bacon. "I'm right here. I've never been in a book, or movie, or video game even. What is this, the looney bin? Listen, unless you have a job for me, I'm going to go home and watch TV."

Jarrett pointed to a scientist nearby playing as Mugen on a video game.

Deadpool laughed. "He got you!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: You don't play as Mugen, he's a type of enemy appearing late in the game No More Heroes 2. Which Mugen sucks at, which is why he never got far enough to see himself.

"You could have made that yourself. That doesn't even look like me." Mugen says. "Besides, how am I fictional if I'm right here?

"Dude, I've known I'm fictional since I was born." said Deadpool. "I was created as a ripoff of DC comics Deathstroke, but I grew out of that."

Jarrett blinked. "Ok then..." he said. "Mugen, you're fictional in this world but real in your own, does that make sense?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"But fictional means I don't exist." Mugen says. "And yet here I am. Listen, you keep your crazy ideas, I'll keep mine. Just tell me who to kill, and we'll do fine."

"Hey, makes sense to me." said Deadpool. "I just want to kill these demons."

Jarrett blinked. "How did you know I had a demon problem?"

"I read the plot at the top of the page." said Deadpool.

"Ok then..." said Jarrett. "Long story short, a gang called upon an interdimensional demon whose bringing villains from other worlds to this one as an evil army of death." he explained. "So I did what any reasonible guy with an interdimensional portal in his basement would in this situation, called help from another world." he said. "I chose you sense I can hire you, so easier to work with...though I'm not sure my money is good in yours, but you can still spend it here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm gonna make my second villain Renesmee CUllen from Twilight. Her mom and dad may be dumb, but they're both pretty good in a fight, so odds are she'll be. And even though Steph doesn't seem to have meant her to be creepy, she's very, very disturbing.

"Ten dollars a day." Mugen says. "Expensive, yes, but I'm worth it. Demons? No problem. They cut just as well as anything else."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 6th November 2010 at 09:30 PM.

OOC: Why is she a villain?

"1000." said Deadpool. "Unless there are booby traps involved, then the price goes up to 2000, and if I die, its 4000."

"Both are acceptible." said Jarrett, snapping his fingers and having the money delievered to them. "Alright, one more thing, this city is floating several hundrid feet above the ground."

"Oh, so that's why the title is 'Adventures in Sky city'." said Deadpool.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast