Adventures of Growing Travellers : Kanto Era
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures of Growing Travellers : Kanto Era

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Adventures of Growing Travellers : Kanto Era

“This quiet mountain on the outskirts of Pallet Town is known for its incredibly large Onix. However, lately these large Onix’s and any other rock type have started going crazy and attack wildly. What’s the cause? Well we don’t know. All spectators and myself can do is stay here in the safe zone near the foot of the mountain. This is Natasha Deeling at Mt Hideway, Pallet Catchup”

“Why the hell are so many people blocking my view?” shouted Michelle as she looked over towards the mountain. Michelle was from Veilstone and had heard about the recent news. It was quite mysteryious and therefore she had to come and see it with her own eyes. Above in the mountain, dust could be seen and sounds of raging Onixs.

“Amethyst, stay close” commanded Michelle. The 5ft 5 blonde (5ft 10 with them heels) looked over to her Misdreavus that floated curiously next to her.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adventures of growing Travellers : Kanto Era

OOC: nice bigass heels Milo <3 :P

IC:

Mitchell had only come to Mt. Hideaway because that's where Professor Oak could be found. And Mitch needed to go to the elderly Pokemon expert to get his starter. He had thought carefully about which of the three types to choose, but in the end it had been an easy pick. Charmander was the call. After all, Charizard was a big firebreathing dragon. And how awesome is that?

He looked over at the crowd. There was mobs of people to see the massive Onix that were causing mayhem. Mitch thought this was rather shortsighted. Why would people want to mob to see something that could easily kill him? Mitch knew that he wouldn't get the answer from anyone, mostly because they probably didn't know it themselves. He shrugged before adjusting his sharktooth necklace and looking up the mountain to see the dust clouds of the rampaging Onix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Tyler stood one the edge of the crowd. He was looking at his pokenav reading info on the screen. "I wonder what could be causing this. Oh well I guess that's what scientist are for." Tyler stomached growled. His Seedot was on his shoulder "Your lucky Xavier you can absorb the nutrients from trees."
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."
    - William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."
    -Douglas MacArthur

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Thomas was walking in the safe zone in Mt. Hideaway. He had come here to see the rampaging Onix firsthand. It caught his attention that normally only semi-aggressive pokemon would suddenly be on a seemingly never-ending rampage.

He had his Buddew, Spring, on one shoulder.She was sjaking slightly at the sounds of the rampaging Onix.

"Don't worry Spring. They're a good ways away. Besides, you have a double type advantage over them"

His buddew continued to shake reguardless. Thomas sighed and began petting Spring as he looked up at the dust clouds created by the aforementioned Rock Snake Pokemon.

"What's causing this?

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Suddenly an Onix sprung up from the ground a few metres away. Many of the people jumped from fright. Immediately, a group of rangers tackled the Onix down to the ground with Water Pokemon.

"It's ok people" shouted one ranger.

Michelle had hidden behind a person, her Misdreavus giggling at most people's fear.

Blog Entries

Thomas himself had nearly jumped when the Onix emerged, but he relaxed once the rangers took it down.

However, when he looked to comfort Spring, the Budew was not on his shoulder anymore.

Spring, having run when the Onix emerged, was running until she ran straight into Michelle.

Blog Entries

Michelle felt a bang straight on her leg.

"Ow fucks sake" she shouted, looking down and noticing the Budew. "Will somebody look after their fucking Budew for Arcues's sake!" she shouted looking around. A few peope stared and looked away. She didn't care if people did stare. They could take pictures for all she cared, it'd last longer. Misdreavus floated down and looked at the Budew.

Blog Entries

Thomas heard someone yelling and looked in the direction of the noise.

Sure enough, he saw his Budew sitting on the ground, apparently having run into the girl in front of her.

After staring at her for a moment, Thomas walked over to Michelle and said "I must apologize for my Budew's actions. She was frightened by that Onix. I am truly sorry for angering a girl of your stature."

He then picked up Spring, taking note of the Misdrevius. Spring was still shaking, and Thomas tried to pet her to calm her down.

Blog Entries

I hope he ain't talking about me heels, thought Michelle as she looked at Amethyst near the other trainer's pokemon.

"It's fine" she quickly stated, "Just keep your Budew close by next time" she said before giving Misdreavus a look that ordered her to come next to her.

Tyler had started making his way though what was left of the crowd after recovering from the frighting ordeal. Hearing Michelle scream, he stopped and looked in the direction. Overhearing the conversation he stepped in.

"You could at least try and be a little nicer. It's not like anything bad happened." Tyler manged enough courage to say.
    - William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."
    -Douglas MacArthur

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Mitch heard a girl shouting about something or other. He chuckled to himself as he made his way over slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Michelle suddenly noticed two other guys. One aproaching her and Thomas and another shouting over at her.

"Great, this ain't some free show or something" she muttered as she held her Misdreavus in her arms.

Blog Entries

Thomas noticed the other trainer as well and then said "Trust me, until this Onix epidemic is over Spring is going to be close to me at all times."

As he spoke, Spring finally stopped shaking for the most part. Thomas continued to pet her as he quickly added on to his previous statement.

"I do not believe I introduced myself. I am Thomas Sierra, also known as the Rose of Floaroma Town"

He then took her hand and kissed it gently as a formality before he continued

"And this is Spring, my somewhat-timid Budew, though it seems she already met you "

Blog Entries

Michelle just raised an eyebrow at the boy, Thomas as he stated.

"You do know I am a bad girl?" she said and ruffled his hair with the hand he kissed. "Your sweet, a little too sweet. I go for a little more edgier guys, guys that can handle girls with shorter haircuts" she smiled. She then took her hand away and started speaking once again.

"My names Michelle Roberts from the Robert family in Veilstone" she said deciding she might aswell introduce herself since he did too.

Tyler cracked a smile at the bad girl comment and had a grin after she introduced herself. Not wanting to say something "Well I'm Hungry. It's been nice meeting you but I didn't eat breakfast so I'm going to find a nice place to eat." Tyler started walking away with his bag almost hitting someone. "Sorry about that." he said over his shoulder.
    - William Westmoreland

-Douglas MacArthur

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast