Thread: Adventures of Growing Travellers: Kanto Era

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adventures of Growing Travellers: Kanto Era

Name: Camari Copeland
    Nickname (optional):N/A
    Birthplace: Jubilife City

Class: Coordinator

Appearance: Camari has tanned skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes, and stands at 5'9" with a slender curvy figure. She wears a black shirt and miniskirt with black and white striped knee socks and black shoes.

Personality: Camari has two sides. The first is mainly is mainly quiet and shy, and is nice to everyone she meets, regardless of how they treat her. She also likes helping people. She likes to read and play with Pokémon, as well as cook. She tends to be rather playful and flirty when you catch her in the right mood. The second is an aggressive fighter who hates stupidity and anything that's annoying. If someone annoys her, she won't give a threat, she'll just break as many bones as she can before someone drags her away. There's no way of knowing which mood she's in, and she switches moods without warning, so mess with her at your own risk.

Personal History: Camari comes from a well off family in Jubilife City. She could have had anything she ever wanted, but she didn't take advantage if this. She was not spoiled like other rich kids, and was always quiet, reading books about Contests, wanting to take after her mother. When she turned 10, she received a Cleffa, and was able to start her journey.

Pokemon

Name: What do you call your Pokemon?
    (Starter) Pokemon Species: Cleffa

Attacks it knows: Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic, Moonlight, Double Team
    History: Camille received her Cleffa for her 10th birthday. It was caught at Mt. Moon by her mother.
    Pokemon at Home: N/A
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 20th August 2011 at 06:01 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok everyone, I have an announcement to make.

Anyway, the announcement is this. You all know that not all of you can be chosen and I will choose a small group. Well I have decided how many sign ups I will accept. Taking into account myself as one, I am going to accept FOUR other members.

So good luck to everyone. I also have an impartial consultant to discuss all the signups and make my desicion with.

Once again good luck and if you are not chosen this time, don't be discouraged. There will be Johto sign ups nest time.

Blog Entries

Name: Mila Fey

Birthplace: Slateport City, Hoenn

Class: Coordinator

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100305235252/aceattorney/images/thumb/a/a9/Kay.PNG/178px-Kay.PNG

Personality: Rather hyper, can act before she speaks most of the time... Is extremely sociable, outgoing, and is extremely loyal.

Personal History: Mila grew up in the bustling city of Slateport, Hoenn, home of one of the greatest pokemon contest hotspots. Her mother, Summer travelled through the various regions of the pokemon world, and now Mila wants to do the same. Her twin sister, Rosa became a Pokemon Ranger, and the two frequently have... "discussions" on the goings on at the pokemon contests, and feels that her sister constantly looks down on her. She has vowed to become a greater coordinator than her mother, just to prove her wrong.

Name: What do you call your Pokemon? Midna
    (Starter) Pokemon Species: Snorunt

Attacks it knows: Powder Snow, ice fang, hail, bite.

History: Mila found Midna after they visited the ice room of shoal cave 3 years ago. They found that she'd been in a pokemon battle and had lost badly, and was in need of medical attention. Out of the two sisters, she had trusted Mila more, and after she was taken to a pokemon center, she decided to travel with her instead.

Pokemon at home: Roselia, Misdrevas, Skitty, Togetic.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you everybody for your sign ups.

It has been difficult trying to distinguish all the sign ups and choose four.

I have got four and they are....

Congratulations you four. Now is the time to polish all your sign ups and post them here;
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f430/adventures-growing-travellers-ooc-thread-rpg-lounge-117399/#post3475032

After everyone has done so, then we can officially begin the RP.

Sorry to everyone else, but hopefully if we get to Johto, signups will reopen for new members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12