The Adventure Begins! (MC rp) (startup)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Adventure Begins! (MC rp) (startup)

Blog Entries

Default The Adventure Begins! (MC rp) (startup)

ok just saying this is a minecraft rpg and the signup thread for side characters is here.

Lets begin

"OK everyone, we need to find a way to destroy or imprison herobrine, but first we need to prepare for the journey," cyrus explained to the group. "Tai we will need food. go kill some pigs for porkchops."

YouTube (Minecraft Season 2 (1.0) up) | GPX+ | First Fic | Twitter | My site |
    Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Adventure Begins! (MC rp) (startup)

Tai smirked slightly, shooting Cyrus a jolly two-fingered salute.

"Aye-aye," she replied immediately, heading off mere seconds later in search of aforementioned pigs.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"ok everyone else here lets make an HQ for the resistance" cyrus said proudly.

he explored the area around him and puched down some trees, "hey Tai you got that some pork!"

Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Yup," was the immediate response.

Tai plodded over, arms clutching desperately at the piles of uncooked pork she held.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"ok i made some storage boxes while you were gone so ill take them."

cyrus took the porkchops and put them into the boxes. while he was doing that, he glanced that it was night time and there was a creeper coming for them, "EVERYONE RUN!!!"

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"No, must harvest gunpowder for big boom!" Gondo said, running over to attack.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Chao sighed and simply stood on the Pressure Pad.

Ratatatatat - his dispenser killed the Creeper. And a passing pig.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Delta, with a slight hint of overenthusiasm, practically flew towards the gunpowder the creeper dropped. ''If we can make TNT, we can make landmines! You know, with pressure pads! But umm... Shouldn't we build a house first?'' She said, picking up the gunpowder. ''I mean, there's more than one creeper in this world, right? SO we could be in trouble if we don't get a roof over our heads!''
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

"ok everyone lets go make a house at the top of that hill," cyrus said, looking at a huge mountain that was almost near the clouds. "tai go bring up the pork. delta bring the gunpowder and get some wool for beds. gondo go kill some skeletons and spiders for string to make bows and arrows. chao go find a cave and get some coal and iron. Ok everyone, lets move out!"

cyrus started treking up the mountain as everyone started their jobs for the night.

Blog Entries

In a few minutes' time Gondo reached a skeleton. It shot an arrow at him; he dodged swiftly. He plucked the arrow out of the ground and used it as a spear. Hmph. I guess you gotta be creative on the first night. he thought. This continued for a few minutes until the skeleton went down, dropping two arrows. He went to go find Cyrus, and when he found him he said, "Got two arrows, but I could really use a sword."
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"ok this is the summit well have the house on here and here is supplies for our swords," Cyrus says as he gives Gondo some sticks and stone. "ill start the house."
    Cyrus goes and starts to place down wood as some of the heroes reach the summit.

*ooc - going to the dentist will be back by 5:00 pm est

Blog Entries

Gondo punched down a tree to make a crafting table and crafted the sword. Then he got some more wood and fought some spiders.

Blog Entries

while Gondo was making us some swords, Cyrus had the idea of exploring the mountain so he went inside the beginning of the house and dug a pathway down inside the mountain. He eventually dug into a cave. "sweet lets go mining!" he yelled out.

Blog Entries

Gondo heard this and came running. "Including me?"

Blog Entries

"Yea come on Gondo we dont have all day. we still have to get an idea of how to destroy herobrine," Cyrus told Gordo as they were walking down through the cave. "hey look. there is some coal."
    Cyrus mined the coal and made some torches and gave them to his friend. "here gordo, can u light up the way while we explore."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast