Across the Cyror Region - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Across the Cyror Region

Default Re: Across the Cyror Region

'I wasn't planning on it,'Bai informed him, he knew all too well how it would effect Diana. She was too loyal to everything that finding out that something she was loyal to had betrayed her would destroy her. She wasn't like Bai, and other Vulpix's and Ninetails, she never blamed others, or could hold resentment, she always only blamed herself when something went wrong. It was great to help her improve herself, but also really good at really hurting her. Bai sat down and pulled his tail closer to her front paws and uncurled them a little to look at the fiery red stone he kept there. He wondered what it was and what it would do. He smiled and poked at it.

Aura all the sudden got up. "Hi!" He whispered to Bai. "Got a Fire stone there?"

Bai quickly curled his tail around the stone and whisked it out of side, onto the other side of his body, placing himself over his tails. His gaze was menacing for a moment, then he realized worth getting mad had happened at he calmed down with a confused blink of his eyes. "I don't know," he responded honestly. However, despite his calming down he didn't bring the stone back out. It was his, the first thing in forever that was his and he feared losing it, and he really didn't want Aura taking it, not just because he didn't want it stolen, but he didn't want the dark feelings that had been festering inside him to grow and be aimed at the young pokemon as well.

"I don't want to take it, you know, I had a friend, who had a friend, who had a friend, who had an uncle, who had a friend that was a Vulpix, and after being exposed to the full power of a special stone, evolved."

Abra spoke into Bai's thoughts. 'Would you like to evolve? Bigger, faster, stronger, ambition to evolve fuels a Pokemon. Is that ambition yours?'

"Hi Abra." Aura said, he felt his aura.

Fuyu groggily woke up.

"Well sleeping's not gonna happen in my body apparently. I keep having nightmares."

Bai thought about it for a minute. When he was a ninetales he would have so much more powers, to protect his tribe. His tails and ears twitched. He could stop further attacks. He heard that ninetales were feared around, and whispers of curses they could cast. He curled his tail tighter around the stone. Yes, yes it is, he thought honestly, but he didn't feel like he was ready, not yet anyways, but what was the saying? If you feel ready you're not, or something like that.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Cherry and Snow (AKA L) awoke in a small patch of grass. "Holy-" said Cherry. "Cherry?" L asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosezero0 View Post
    Bai thought about it for a minute. When he was a ninetales he would have so much more powers, to protect his tribe. His tails and ears twitched. He could stop further attacks. He heard that ninetales were feared around, and whispers of curses they could cast. He curled his tail tighter around the stone. Yes, yes it is, he thought honestly, but he didn't feel like he was ready, not yet anyways, but what was the saying? If you feel ready you're not, or something like that.
    Abra's voice sounded with wisdom in Bai's mind. 'I understand, I apologize for disturbing your privacy' The Abra no longer read minds that night despite that was the only way he could communicate.

The Gengar sat with the Onix. 'There are many of them, one of them even has a fire stone.'
    The Onix grinned. 'They think they're being led out tomorrow?'
    'Yes' The Gengar said. 'When they're all asleep, that's when we strike. They won't see us coming. When they're all dead, we can eat again, four days of starvation!'
    The Onix nodded. 'So many of them you said, we will be fed for a long while. In a hour check to see if they're all sleeping. Then we strike'

(Omg, that's so weird :P)
    Bai felt everyone start to drift and become groggy even if they were awake. He padded off down the path a little way to a separate cave. He sat down and wiggled his proud six tails, he didn't enjoy the sixth one for very long, but nine would be even better. He would be able to protect so much better. He unfurled his tails and placed the stone down he rose to his feet and edged closer to it. He took a breath and touched his nose to it. Suddenly the golden vulpix felt as if he were ablaze, a terrifying feeling for a Fire-type who had never felt that pain before. He lifted his nose from the stone and threw his muzzle to the air, noticing that the stone was no more, and his body was a glow. He could feel his bones shift and move, and he felt his internal fire grow stronger, brighter, and hotter. Then he suddenly felt three tails sprout at once. Then finally it was over. He stretched whisking all nine tails. He thought he would be off balance because of it, but he felt as if his body were more balanced then ever. He circled, marveling his now all white body, and blue tipped tails. He let out a puff of fire, and was left in awe of it's blue coloring.

"So you did it!" Aura shouted. "Hurray!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rosezero0 View Post
    (Omg, that's so weird :P)
    ((Yeah, I wanted an excuse for a villain.
    Maybe cannibals is going too far, but it's not really cannibalism, more predator eating smaller animal))

"Hey Bai, don't you have a bad feeling about this place? I sense evil aura."

Fuyu smiled at bai,

"Hey congrats, you look amazing!"

Fuyu turned to Aura.

"What kind of evil aura?" she asked suddenly feeling uneasy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast