Across the Cyror Region - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Across the Cyror Region

Blog Entries

Default Re: Across the Cyror Region

Jarilo had been silent since the fire, taken over completely by the numbness of failure. It was written all over his face, he didn't feel angry, guilty, vengeful. He just felt nothing.

A drawn-out sigh and a long blink accompanied his first words. "How. How did we allow this to happen?"

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Alto looked down and muttered, "Humans are never to be trusted. The confine you in small balls, and force you to battle your friends. And release you or keep you in a PC if they don't like you..."

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Aura jumped onto a pile of leaves and hay. "I'm sure humans aren't all bad, I mean, aren't there bad Pokemon?"

Diana settled down in a corner, not really wanting to take up one of the bed, besides the rock felt comfortable to her, and the fire burning inside her kept her warm. She curled up in a ball, her face to the wall. She hadn't really taken part in any of the conversation, she had been to busy thinking about the fire. She had seen the fire start and had tried to take in the flames, but she had only made it worse. She had considered just staying in the forest as it burned and afterwards as well, but Bai hadn't let her, and either would her instincts. Every part of her was screaming "protect! Must help tribe!" Well that was until they started leaving, then she just felt useless.

Bai stood in the middle of the room, looking between the others and Diana. He wanted to lay down with the other, but he didn't want to leave Diana alone. She was worrying him ever since the fire. The fire had unnerved him too, watching a fire started by his fellow fire-types burn down his home and not being able to to anything about it. He only thought, "if only I was a Ninetails, I could stop this." But he wasn't, so he couldn't. But he was feeling deep within him something he had never felt before, it was almost sickening feeling that sat heavily in his chest. Despite his dislike for the feeling, he eagerly, and greedily accepted it as now part of him. The thought that the feeling was called, a grudge. He sat down next to the growlithe, the two had been practically siblings since birth, and he knew the best way to handle this was just to let her pout it out. He looked at his tail, proudly wigglingly his six-tails. His sixth and final tail had sprouted just after the fire, and after he found this odd stone that he kept in his curled up tails.

Aura dreams being on a journey with a trainer.

Blog Entries

Nero sat in the center of the room and started to meditate, and spread is awareness with the aura.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

Jarilo sat towards the entrance, staring out of it, refusing to even look at the room lest anyone read his face. Although he managed to look casual, even despite everything, inside he was far from it. The fires still burned in his mind. He closed his eyes, tried to shut it out.

Without warning and without looking around to face the Riolu, he began speaking. "You are young. You may still be idealistic, but you will learn this well... the world will not treat you as you want it to. Humans burned our home. Consider this. But you are correct at least that there are bad pokémon too. Just remember to trust nobody."

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

((He is asleep.))

Blog Entries

(Jarilo isn't looking.)

((Kay))

Fuyu sighed sadly, she hasn't said anything since escaping the fire. she felt lost without her parents who sadly haven't survived. She gazed at the sleeping Riolu and couldn't help but smile.

"Atleast someone's at peace for the moment." she said as she tried to tidy her fluffy fur which was slightly singed from the flames.
    Last edited by G-bot; 3rd December 2012 at 06:03 AM.

"hmm... oh boy... *snore* I'm up next..." Aura sleep talked.

Fuyu giggled.

"That's so cute he seems to be dreaming about being a trainer's pokemon.

Fuyu then curled up and went to sleep herself.

Soon Diana was asleep, not having really listened to the conversation the others were having. Bai's warmth had helped too, even though she had her own heat it felt nice to have another's heat next to her. She started dreaming of the forest and a field there that she had played and lived in when she was younger with her brothers, mother, and Bai's family. Her family however had vanished a few weeks before the fire, starting with her two brothers, then her mother a week before the fire. The same thing had happened with Bai's mother and sisters. But those thoughts weren't in her dreams tonight, just the pleasant thoughts of games long played ago.

When Bai had notice Diana was asleep, he rose to his feet and padded over to the others. Bai scratched one ear, thinking. "Ever wonder what the pokemon in those awful humans' team had thought of burning down the forest? I think some of them had even lived here once." He didn't want to admit it, but he thought that one of them had been Diana's brother, but he couldn't be certain, Growlithes all looked the same to him, except for Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosezero0 View Post
    Soon Diana was asleep, not having really listened to the conversation the others were having. Bai's warmth had helped too, even though she had her own heat it felt nice to have another's heat next to her. She started dreaming of the forest and a field there that she had played and lived in when she was younger with her brothers, mother, and Bai's family. Her family however had vanished a few weeks before the fire, starting with her two brothers, then her mother a week before the fire. The same thing had happened with Bai's mother and sisters. But those thoughts weren't in her dreams tonight, just the pleasant thoughts of games long played ago.

When Bai had notice Diana was asleep, he rose to his feet and padded over to the others. Bai scratched one ear, thinking. "Ever wonder what the pokemon in those awful humans' team had thought of burning down the forest? I think some of them had even lived here once." He didn't want to admit it, but he thought that one of them had been Diana's brother, but he couldn't be certain, Growlithes all looked the same to him, except for Diana.
    Max trying to fight sleep couldn't...
    He was snoring soon after.
    Abra, it's hard to tell with him since he always looks like he's asleep.

Abra sent a message into the thoughts of all around him.
    'Sleep well my friends. The Gengar and Onix can be trusted, but do not anger the Onix when you meet him. And please do not tell him our forest burned down by humans and corrupted Pokemon. It will fly him into a rage... remember this.'
    Abra then sent a message personally into Bai's thoughts. Privacy seemed to mean nothing to the mind reader. 'Bai, I have seen the Pokemon that burned down the forest. I will not tell you the truth behind that. But I warn you do not tell Diana your theory, it could break her heart.'

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast