Across the Cyror Region
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Across the Cyror Region

Default Across the Cyror Region

@Yuuki Asuna, LittleMissEevee, BlackGroudon, Leavanny Dou
    Max stared in anger, the forest they had lived in for generations had burned down. Team Pyro burned it to the ground.
    Walking across the ashes a tear fell down the Dewott's face. He couldn't stop the fire, he couldn't do anything. He felt completely and utterly useless.

Max was already made leader before the fire started, but he questioned his own leadership.

Turning to his tribe he spoke.
    'Okay, we have a long road ahead of us. We have to find a new home. Abra knows where we're going, where are we going Abra?'
    The Abra telepathically said into all the minds of those nearby. 'We will know when we get there. You will know by instinct where we are going.'

Max sighed, 'Okay... I guess we just move on then.'
    Humans were starting to swarm around the area rescuing any Pokemon that may have survived. Max told the others to follow him. 'We don't want to be captured by the humans, there's an large underground cave over there. Should we enter? I mean it looks stable enough.'
    Last edited by Chespingamer26; 26th November 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Default Re: Across the Cyror Region

OOC: you should add some tags so the others know its started

Nero looked around,nervously,due to the fire and said "It's best that we go to the cave. We can hide out deep inside for a week or two, I'd say."

I Claim Groudon.Yay

OOC: Thanks, sorry for the little wait, I was waiting to fix the tag thing before continuing,

Max looked at the cave in the distance, a week or two sounded long. But then again caves were comfortable in their own right.
    'Okay then you have a point Nero.'
    Max went first into the cave, Abra waited for the others to go in before he entered.

Alto looked around, and said "I'm all for the cave. Beats being captured. For some reason, humans seem obsessed with odd coloured pokemon..."

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

As they headed into the cave, Max replied back. 'Yeah, my Mom was more of a greenish colour. I actually was pretty jealous.'
    Something large was sleeping within the depths of the cave. Hearing the voices it woke up.
    An Onix named Garred blinked the sleep out of his eyes.
    'Derek!' He called.
    A Gengar appeared beside the Onix.
    'Yeah?'
    'I heard something, go investigate, turn invisible if you have to. If humans have come here I want you to scare them off, no getting captured do you hear?'
    Derek saluted. 'I'll scare them off. I mean I'm the lord of shadows after all'

The small group of Pokemon continued walking through the dark dank tunnel.

"And what's the prob with being captured? You get feed, and have a warm place." Aura complained.

Max looked at the young Riolu not sternly but more in a big brother sort of way. 'The thing is, we're a family. I understand if you like humans but they will separate us up, destroy our tribe forever. We have to keep our tribe alive as well as keep independence' he then muttered. 'Maybe you're too young to understand...'

Nero walked up to Aura and patted his head. "Trust me, humans ane not your friend...trust me."

I Claim Groudon.Yay

The Gengar Derek watched intently as the group made their way past.
    'Hmm, invading our turf?'
    The Gengar became visible.
    'What do you want here!?' He snapped.

Nero turned to face the voice sharply, glowing with the power of the aura. "We have come to hide for a few weeks from the insanity that is humans outside. We come in peace. We mean you no harm.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

The Gengar didn't like too many visitors but hated conflict even more. He always preferred to scare others off than fight.
    Derek pondered this over, 'It's just me and my best friend well, adopted father Garred here. He's an Onix. I'll see if he'll accommodate you.' Derek counted the visitors.
    'Wait here, I'll be right back'

Derek knew much of humans, he never knew his mother, his real father was a Gastly but the day Derek evolved into a Haunter he was caught by a human. He enjoyed living with the human trainer, they had a strong bond. Until his trainer abandoned him, trading him to someone far across the country in which he became a Gengar. He started to like the new trainer until he was let free into the wild.
    Abandoned again. He traveled through a certain forest years before it burned down, found the cave and Garrod. Garrod had no love for humans, and Derek was abandoned too many times, he could never trust them again.

After a conversation with Garrod he returned. 'Garrod said you can stay for one night. He doesn't normally like visitors but your Abra friend telepathically told me your story. Tomorrow morning we'll take you to the end of these caves which leads to the base of a mountain. There you'll find mines, and maybe more Pokemon who can help you.'
    'I apologize' He said bowing his head politely.
    'Follow me to your sleeping quarters.'

"I trust humans..." Aura said.

As they were being led to their rooms Max whispered to the young Riolu. 'Well, look at it this way. Either you'll learn a lesson about how horrible humans are, or we'll learn a lesson about how great they are. Only time will tell. But don't say that too loud around the Gengar, he might not agree with you and hearing you say that might kick us out. Okay?'

"Kay..."

The Gengar led the group to a large stone room, piles of leaves and hay were all over the place.
    'Here get some sleep, we'll help you in the morning' Derek said and left.
    'For someone who doesn't normally like visitors they sure accommodate well' Max said astonished.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast