Academy of Trainers in Hoenn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Academy of Trainers in Hoenn

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Default Academy of Trainers in Hoenn

Dear student:

Hello. You have been accepted into the Academy of Trainers in Hoenn. Only certain people are accepted. Those people must have specific and special qualities to be able to join this Academy. Here, students and teachers alike can chase their dreams. Once graduating from the Academy, students are released into the world to fulfill their desires...

Sincerely,
    Ms. Larkin

In this academy, you will be put into seperate classes depending on your goal. Rangers will be in one class, Coordinaters, Ace Trainers, etc.

Rules:

Username:

Name:

Appearance: (What does he/she look like? There is no uniform)

Trainer goal: (Ranger, PKMN Trainer, Gym Leader, etc)

Personality: (How does he/she act? Careless, helpful, rude?)

Hometown: (Can be anywhere; does not have to be Hoenn. Heonn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kanto, Johto, Oblivia, and Almia are allowed. State city/town/village and country.)

History: (What was their past, up until there future? Please be at least more than 2-3 lines....)

Pokemon: (Only one for now. Must be unevolved; no Legendaries, no Shinies, no non-evolutions until later.)

Other: (This is optional.)
    ----

Username:

Name:

Appearance: (What does he/she look like?)

Kind of teacher: (What kind of trainers do you teach? Coordinaters, PKMN Trainers?)

Personality:(How does he/she act? Careless, helpful, rude?)

Hometown:(Can be anywhere; does not have to be Hoenn. Heonn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kanto, Johto, Oblivia, and Almia are allowed. State city/town/village and country.)

History: (What was their past, up until there future? Please be at least more than 2-3 lines....)

Pokemon: (Limit is 6 minimum is 3.)

Other: (This is optional.)
    -------------

Maximum character amount: 3. You MUST be controlling them, and if you leave one out for too long, then that character isn't in anymore. Which means, if you haven't been controlling a character for one week, then that character isn't in anymore.

PLEASE READ THE RULES.

My sign-ups:

Signed up Characters:
    Everyone that posted a sign-up. XD
    Last edited by Aetheria; 27th June 2011 at 01:31 PM.
    I am proud to know these wonderful people:
    Capsy | Moll | Hyper | Rai

Blog Entries

Default Re: Academy of Trainers in Hoenn

Username: Primavera

Name: Andrew Coyot

Appearance: Andrew stands at 5'11", with pale skin and Hazel eyes: Brown near the pupil, Green around the iris, and yellow inbetween. On a normal day he sports either a where or black tanktop, along with jeans, black boots, and a navy jacket. When He goes to sleep, he just takes off his shoes and jacket, and also changing his jeans to grey sweatpants.

Trainer goal: Pokémon Trainer

Personality: Andrew might seem like a stubborn, careless, and almost rude guy at first, but once you get to know him, a whole new side of his personality opens up. He turns into a caring and loving young man. He cares for those that care for him, and those that he loves, wether they want it or not.

Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto

History: Andrew was born in the small village of Blackthorn, but after a tragic death of his parents, he grew up in Mahogany with his sister, and was taken care off by his grandfather: Pryce. As a child, he learned discipline and courage, having maintained the Gym on his spare time. For his tenth Birthday, Andrew received a small Pokémon Egg. When the egg hatched, it was revealed that it was the son of Pryce's Weavile. They grew up together, and when they learned about the Academy, they quickly signed up. After preparing themselves, they both settled on their journey to the Academy.

Pokémon: Hyper, Sneasel

Other: Yellow Puppy

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Accepted, Primavera.

Blog Entries

Name: Yurnero Breeze

Appearance: he had an unusual white spiky hair, red eyes. He got a pale skin. He stand around 5"6 and he wear a blue polo shirt, a jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. He also wear a blue bracelet and a skull shaped necklace. Always seen with his black acoustic guitar.

Goal: gym leader

Personality: funny, easy going and charming. Very proud of his strength and pride. Very good at martial arts and can be extremely cruel if you're about to hurt his friends. He can be very annoying sometimes.

He don't care about your race, skin, etc. If you're nice to him, he'll be nice to you too. he often go through the night where music is his only friends. And he's extremely good at playing guitar.

Hometown: Fortree city, hoenn.

History: grew up in fortree city, he's a talented guitarist and doesn't have many friends. When he's out playing with his guitar in the field, he's attacked by a seviper, and was saved by a torchic. He and the torchic became a close friends ever since. When he's 13, he decided to be a gym leader and he joined the trainer academy.

Pokemon: a Torchic named Ren.

Other: yellow puppy.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Username: Gym Leader Calvin

Name: Calvin & Camille O'Brien

Appearance: He has fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, and a round face. He has yet to lose his baby fat. He wears a blue hat with gray Pokeball symbol, blue sleeveless 6 pocket vest, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, blue and gray backpack, and blue shoes with gray trim. Stands at 6'3" with an average build.

Camille has a round face as she, like Calvin, has yet to lose her baby fat, fair skin, long black straight hair that falls past her waist and is usually kept in a ponytail, blue eyes, 5'5", and is significantly curvy for her age group. She is seen wearing a black short-sleeve blouse, black skirt, black leggings, and black ballerina shoes.

Trainer goal: PKMN Trainer

Personality: Calvin doesn't and doesn't tend talk a lot, but as long as he's not busy, he'll gladly talk most people. He has a habit of zoning out, and talking to himself out loud without realizing it. He has Aspergers, making him less socially active than normal. He can be a bit temperamental at times, often making violent outbursts at the drop of a pin. If you call him 'Cally', he will respond violently. He's mainly reserved, but he's extremely friendly, and loves to help people, provided they have good intentions. He is prone to getting along better with girls than boys, and may often find himself flirting. He has a strong sense of justice, and believes that if there is a confrontation, both sides deserve equal blame. When he is in a good mood, he will often tell jokes or suddenly turn playful.

Camille is a smart girl who is mostly even tempered. She regards everyone with the utmost respect, and is able to take most insults and turn them around, employing a reverse psychology of sorts. However, her temper has a limit, which is easily bypassed when a boy tries to hit on her, especially using cheesy pickup lines. She also hates when people call her Cammie. When she gets angry, she is violent, and it's hard to calm her down. She is always concerned aboput her appearance, making sure her hair has it's usual shine to it, etc. She never wears makeup, as she knows that she looks good without it. She has a tendency to flirt. She also likes to tell jokes and be playful.

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova

History: The twins lived a relatively average life in Castelia City. There were lots of Pokemon around, and they had lots of friends. They decided to become Pokemon Trainers when they found a Rhyhorn and Aron in the city. They earned the trust of the two Pokemon, and later captured them.

Pokemon: Rhyhorn(Calvin), Aron(Camille)

Other: Yellow Puppy
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Accepted, both of you!

Blog Entries

So, is this going to launch?

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Username: Milo†icgirl McQueen

Name: Chloe Grimshaw

Appearance: Chloe is 5'9" and a slim hourglass figure. Her light skin is flawless which coordinates with the auburn hair she has. Her eyes are a stunning shade of green and her lips full.

She will always wear makeup, never letting anyone see her without herself being properly done up.

Her fashion choices are vast. She will wear anything beside sweatpants and a cap. A total fashion snob she takes her outfits seriously and therefore will wear outfits that are cleverly chosen. Her footwear will be anything but trainers. Stilettoes to gladiators, anything that goes with what she is wearing will be what you see on her feet.

Trainer goal: Pokémon Stylist

Personality: A total flirt, she likes to mess with boys. She knows she's hot and therefore has no confidence in speaking her mind and presenting herself. She sometimes knows that she has to use some people to get to where she wants to, but she can be a real nice mate when you get to know her and she will help you when she feels in a kind mood.

Hometown: Slateport City, Hoenn

History: Born into a rich family, she lives in a mansion on Slateport Beach. Her father owns a business and her mother is a fashion designer. She adores her mother and wants to follow her footsteps but with a Pokemon twist on it.

She's had boyfriends in the past in Slateport and she would party hard at many parties. Being the popular female she would always have to show and get wasted. Her parents decided that she needed to attend a proper academy outside Slateport.

Pokémon: Coral, Staryu

Other:
    J'adore vivienne habillez-moi
    Gucci, Fendi et Prada.
    Valentino, Armani too.
    Merde I love them Jimmy Choo

J'adore Weitzman, habillez-moi
    Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, et oh
    Merde I love those Manolo

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Even though you left out yellow puppy, accepted.

And I love that song, Fashion by Lady Gaga. =3

Username: acs1903

Name: AC (he never uses his real name just his nickname)

Appearance: See my avatar (however, if you do require a written description I can give you one)

Trainer goal: Pokemon Trainer

Personality: He is extremely smart. He is also very responsible and honest. He is quite determined and does whatever he sets his mind to. He is looked up to by his friends and they listen to his advice. He is quite generous. However, at times he can be a cry-baby but as he gets older his tendency to cry becomes less frequent. He can also get very angry at times and go on raging. He has strong reasoning skills.

Hometown: Mossdeep City, Hoenn

History: He was born to a family of scientists who work at the Mossdeep Space Center. Along with his younger brother he spent his days mostly in school and the space center, as he was quite interested in the prospects of going to outer space. As a result, he became extremely smart and was perhaps going to continue the family tradition and become a scientist as well if he had not received a Ralts on his 10th birthday as a gift. When he saw the Ralts, he felt an emotional connection. Moreoever, he had found something that he loved more than physics or math: Pokemon. Thus, his whole life changed and he now only had the intentions to become the world's greatest Pokemon Trainer. In order to accomplish this, he signed up for this Academy.

Pokemon: Ralts

Other: Theme Song: Strong Will Continue-Nas&Damian Marley. Also: Yellow Puppy
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

yay~
    I thought this isn't goin to start

Username: Feralize

Name: Alexandra, but insists upon being called Allie

Appearance: Allie is somewhat short, and not too skinny, but nowhere near fat. She has a tattoo of a wolf and a raven on the inside of her left wrist. Allie loves to dress somewhat fashionably, though she nearly always wears a great deal of black, with something bright to contrast. She wears a blue headband with a dog tag attached to it as a necklace, and a ring with the kanji for red on her right hand. Her hair is long and naturally straight; black with a single light blue highlight framing her face in the left side. On the rare occasion that Allie wears makeup, it's very light and tasteful. Black nail polish is a must. Allie wears contact lenses most days to change her light blue eyes to red. When working outside, she has a preference for long sleeve black shirts and camo print pants.

Trainer goal: Safari Zone Warden (count it as a Ranger).

Personality: Allie is a bit quiet, with the ability to speak up when she wants to. She is a strong-willed, motivated individual that intends to achieve any goal she sets for herself. She has a bit of a short temper. Although she isn't the friendliest of people, she seems to have an affinity for Pokemon, particularly the Dark-type.

Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn.

History: Allie grew up in Fortree City, but spent much of her childhood on Routes 118 and 119, and thus developed a love and respect for nature. She would often find new things to do, such as scaling the cliffs near the waterfall, or following the river to its source. Even as a small child, Allie took care of injured wild Pokemon and did her best to assist the local Pokemon Rangers in stopping anyone who attempted to destroy the environment. One day, she found a lost, lonely, and weak Houndour on Route 119 that has been her companion ever since. However, Allie has always loved exotic Pokemon, which has led her to wanting a job as a Safari Warden.

Pokemon: Houndour, named Fell.

Other: Yellow puppiez. She is skilled in archery.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

OMGZZZZZ MARRISA--I MEAN ITACHI SIGNED UP :D

Both accepted~~ I'll put it up~

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry love. I did read the rules it's just I did that in the morning before I had to go to school so it was slightly rushed and I see your a Gaga fan too xD

BTW, YELLOW PUPPY!!!

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

XD Yeah, Lady Gaga isn't that bad. She has some really good songs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast