The 78th Annual Hunger Games! (The Hunger Games Reboot) [Non-Pokemon RP]

Thread: The 78th Annual Hunger Games! (The Hunger Games Reboot) [Non-Pokemon RP]

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default The 78th Annual Hunger Games! (The Hunger Games Reboot) [Non-Pokemon RP]

The 78th Annual Hunger Games

"Welcome to the 78th Annual Hunger Games!" Bellowed the game master into his microphone, his voice filling the arena, "May the odd be ever in your favour! Now it is with pleasure that I say, Let the Games BEGIN!"

This is the 78th Annual Hunger Games, no rebellion happened? Katniss and Peter, both alive, both survived the Hunger Games, but there was no uproar, nothing happened, it was just left to pass. District 13? You don't even know it's there.

To be in this RP you are not required to have watched the film or read the book! Just read the wiki or whatever! You'll get the jist!

24 tributes, two from each of the twelve districts are entering the Hunger Games arena. The Hunger Games is a game of survival, a fight to the death amongst the 24 tributes, only one can come out alive

Rules:

How Combat Works:

How Sponsors Work:

How Moving Works:

The Sign up:

My Sign Up:

THE TRIBUTES

ALSO one last thing! I need a Co-GM! If you're interested please write in your other why you think you might deserve to be a Co-GM in this RP! I'll hear you out even if you have no experience whatsoever! Also I won't accept a co-GM until SU's close to give everyone a fair chance!
    Last edited by ebansu; 13th September 2012 at 12:27 PM.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The 78th Annual Hunger Games! (The Hunger Games Reboot) [Non-Pokemon RP]

Name: Dawn Berlitz
    District: 5
    Personality: She cares a lot about other beings, and responds fast to attacks.
    Appearance: Black hair, dark gray eyes, and around 5' 6"
    Specialities: Archery and scavenging out supplies

Default Re: The 78th Annual Hunger Games! (The Hunger Games Reboot) [Non-Pokemon RP]

Name: Reece
    District: 5
    Personality: A nature lover, though he wont admit it. Spends most of his dreaming about living out in the wild, living care free. Has no family so looks out for only himself.
    Appearance: Short brown hair, Brown eyes, 6"3' tall, Athletic build, tattoo on his right arm
    History: Reece's parents died when he was 12 years old, and so lived alone. He fed himself, cleaned himself and bought himself up.
    Specialities: Archery (If there isnt too many already), Foraging, Hunting, Making Traps.
    Other: Im happy to GM with you. I've Gm'ed a few RP's and im in the proccess of GM'ing a private Hunger Games RP too. I also want to write a fanfic hunger games story, and would love to base it on something with input from everyone here.
    Hope this SU is acceptable?
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 12th September 2012 at 07:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Yeah sure Regi ^_^ Accepted! I'll note you down as a contendor for co-GM! :D (I can't accept anyone yet because I have to give everyone a chance)

And Leavanny you're, of ,course, accepted! :)

I'll add both of you to the list now!

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Brill, thanks! Can you do me a huge favour and inbox me when the RP starts? (tapatalk for iPhone doesn't show mentions)

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Yeah sure! (I never use mentions anyway, that's probably where I'm going wrong though XD)

Brilliant. Thanks, sir

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Just casually transferring my SU across, if that's okay...

Name: Monaco Gordon

District: 1

Personality: He can be very naive at times, perhaps verging on blatant gullibility. However, he is aware of this as a character flaw, and consciously makes up for it by being highly suspicious of others. That said, if he trusts someone, he will do so almost blindly. Despite all of this, his default mood is one of cheerful ambivolence.

Appearance: He is of medium height and middle-length dark black hair. His skin tone is somewhat pale, and his teeth are notably angular.

Specialities: He has fair athletic capabilities, making him more the sort to run away than fight. In armed combat, though, knives- or blades in general- are his weapon of choice.

Other: I wouldn't mind co-GM'ing...you know, if possible.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Don't worry XD I did it too! And I'm encouraging that because no one wants to rewrite it XD Accepted (of course) !And yep! You'll be under consideration for co-GM! :D

Is this RP getting the go-ahead? Or has it tripped and fell on the way?

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Not sure to be honest Regi, but I think it's tripped and fallen on the way unfortunately but we'll see how it goes.

Ah man, well I'm always up for a prp if no one else is around :)

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

I was going to suggest turning this into a PRP, too. I mean, I'm up for it. In my experience, RPs with fewer people tend to last longer anyway.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Yeah. They do. And no one really gets left behind if they miss a few hours of posting either