3 Months to Live

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months to Live

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default 3 Months to Live

Michael Karlwood the director of 3 Months to Live sat on a chair that was set up to be in the middle of a large round table which in turn had multiple chairs stationed around it. He passed his hand over his curly blond colored hair as he leaned his head back and stared at the roof. "So boring they should've been here already." he sighed in frustration before he saw the door to the room open.

Chris walked into the room his face looking like he hadn't slept much the night before. "Morning," he waved as he walked inside. "Sorry for being late my alarm didn't go off."

@Jester; @Terra Solidum; @jda95; @NismoZ58; @Milo†icgirl McQüeen

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: 3 Months to Live

Miles look at his watch as he walked quickly to the building where he was supposed to meet the director the movie he was going to be in. "Well I guess being late isn't the worst first impression" he thought to himself as he looked at the address of the building he was currently standing next to. He rushed inside, to find a medium sized room with two other people already there, "Not too late it seems" Miles settled his nerves and took a deep breath as he walked to the middle of the room and held out his hand to the man sitting in the middle of the table, "Hello, I'm Miles Deveraux"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's nice to meet you Miles," Michale bowed his head slightly before gesturing him to sit down. "Sit next to Chris please?" he stated as he scanned Miles for a moment.

"Hey," Chris waved his hand at Mile as a way to greet him.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

"Ohgodohgodohgod!" Ella panted. Sprinting through the movie studio with her red heels in one hand and a precariously tilted cup of coffee in the other, Ella sincerely hoped the people staring at her weren't involved in 3 Months To Live. She needed to make a good first impression on everyone involved.

When she reached the room marked as the meeting room, Ella stood outside for a minute. She put her shoes on, rebrushed her hair that had been blown out of style by the wind. Checking to make sure her black minidress and light beige blazer were presentable, Ella knocked confidently on the door and poked her head in the doorway, seeing two men inside already. "Hello, Ella Knight for the role of Stacy? I'm looking for Michael Karlwood."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That'll be me it's a pleasure to meet you Estella," Michael waved at her from his seat before scanning her just as he had done with the others. "You can seat wherever you want."

Miles gave a slight nod and a small smile to Chris as he sat down next to him. He had barely time to look around the room when he heard footsteps and looked towards the entrance to see a young woman enter, also looking a little worried like Miles, that she would be late.

Blog Entries

Johnathan was next to come into the studio, holding a laptop. He had been dropped off by a friend a half an hour early, and he brought it to pass the time. He walked over to Michael, and greeted Michael. "Hey, nice to see ya!" He knew he was late, but he decided not to mention it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nice to see you as well," Michael nodded his head before gesturing to sit down. "Now there are only two more people left."

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Suddenly the doors flung open and a pretentious blonde strutted in. She looked effortlessely chic, wearing what looked like a cross between a a large vest and very short flimsy dress. It was a orange tiered tank dress which she teamed with bright orange heels, a brown leather and cheetah print satchel which hung on her extended, gracefully poised left arm, and covering her eyes, tortoiseshelled shades.

"Don't worry, I didn't decide to quit" she said with a sly grin before pushing her shades up onto her luscious blonde hair, revealing her dazzling blue eyes. "Let's make some magic."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well it's good that you could come in," Michael nodded his head. "However you'll still have to introduce yourself to the others."

Blog Entries

"Britney Picket playing Stella McCartney, many of you know me, others that don't, look me up" she said before walking forward to the rest of the group.

"She's going to need a leash" whispered Hannah in the corner who was scribbling things down on a clipboard.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but you can take care of that can't you," Michael smiled slyly as he looked at Hannah.

Chris looked over at Britney. "Hello."

Blog Entries

"Of course I can" she said with a smirk back at him. She waited for the final person to arrive before introducing herself to her new clients.

Britney looked over to Chris and eyed him. "And you are...?"

Miles looked up as this time he saw a young woman, dressed very brightly, enter the room then address the entire group. "I have no idea who that is...." he thought to himself as he watched her enter. "Her personality seems quite.......energetic" he continued to think, attempting to find the right adjective to describe her.

Blog Entries

Johnathan sighed when he saw who he was going to be working with, especially Ella and Britney. He sat down in the nearest chair, putting his laptop in front of him. He opened up the laptop to finish what he was doing before he had come in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast