~Eternal~ - Page 4

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Eternal~

Default Re: ~Eternal~

Strike flew off and landed on Jarret's shoulder. "Sorry about that, Strike is just curious." he said. Jarret petted Strike on the head. "Yeah, he's mine." he said. "I mainly use him for digging traps for criminals." he explained. "I got a Shedinja too, but it's back at the gym."

Floatzel nodded. "Yeah, he's Rex's Police Dog, and when he works, he does the job well, but he's more like a puppy otherwise."

Rose just walked up to Maylene, looking at her to wonder if she was ok. She knew girls didn't like Bug Types but seriously, was running around like that needed?

Nova kept watch on Blueberry and Hank.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 6th June 2010 at 04:04 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC: I hate to say it, but...you too. Even though your post meets quota, it just doesn't contain enough content.

OOC: Sorry, that better?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: So my character should do more? Maybe I should've made him kick somebody...

"Curiosity killed the cat." Eliot says. "Anyway, what's the first thing we're doing in this investigation? I heard something about 'ghost whispering.' I don't believe in that psychic crap." Eliot says, taking a comic book from his attache case and beginning to read. "I mean, if human ghosts existed, wouldn't they tell us themselves?"

OOC: This good?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

'I'm not scared of the bug type, Ninjask just scare me a lot. I had a bad run in with one when I was younger, you see' Maylene shook her head sadly. Lucario whined and hugged Maylene to try and make her feel better and forget about the terrible Ninjask incident. But, honestly, he was too hyped up from crushing the Ninjask to really try and console Maylene. Maylene suddenly noticed Rose.

'Oh, wow! A pink Skuntank! That's so cool! Does this Skuntank belong to you as well, Jarret?' Maylene bent down to pet Rose, but stopped, thought about it, then decided not to. She didn't want to make it angry or it would probably spray the foul smelling spray Skuntanks and Stunky were known for.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Strike flew off to patrol the rafters.

"Yeah, she's mine." said Jarret. "Her name is Rose, I caught her as a Stunky." he said. "And don't worry, she's kinda shy, but won't mind you petting her." he said. "She's nice, she only sprays if you make fun of her smell or hurt a child. Though I do have her spray criminals that try to run, makes them easier to track." he explained. "But strange as it may seem, I like her smell."

Rose smiled, actuelly proud of her odor. She nudged her hand against Maylene's hand, showing it was ok for her to pet her.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Yes, you're both fine now.

Kirstin looked to Elliot. "Excuse me? Then why are you here," she demanded. Magenta looked to Elliot with a amazement. "You'd better get the hell out of here," Magenta warned. Hora over to Elliot, and jumped acrobatically to him, preparing a Shadow Ball. "Hm?" Kirstin batted Hora's hand back. "Let me take care of this," she whispered to her. Valencia walked over calmly, and stood beside Kirstin. She looked to Elliot slyly, and annoyed.

Blueberry peaked behind the curtain to see what was happening.

Blog Entries

"Wha-What the heck?" Eliot says, his usual carefree, slightly smug attitude replaced with shock. "What'd I do? I just want to figure out who killed the gym leaders! There's really no need to hurt me!" He says, nervous. While good at games and manipulating people, he never could fight well, and was terrified of physical pain.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"Wait, so you're here to see me then?" asked Jarret. "I'm the one in charge of the investigation, she's the one teaching the Ghost Whispering class." he said. "If you're here to help with the investigation, you'll need to talk to me." he explained. "I'm detective Jarret Wake."

Nova looked at Blueberry, watching a Weedle which had gotten inside crawl up and sting him on the hind end. She gasped. "Oh...poor kid...I know that hurts..." she said, using Iron Tail to knock the Weedle away before it could sting again.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Godzillawolf and I must go... no mischief while we're gone. One rulebreaking while we're gone, and you're out for the rest of the day (my time).

OOC: Ok, we've both returned, I think we may continue now.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Roger roger.

"And there's no need to rant about how her amazing abilities are fake, Mr.," Magenta said. "Don't question something that you know nothing about." Kirstin walked away from Elliot, exasperated. She was too annoyed to speak: half of her students hadn't shown up, and it was already ten minutes into the class. Or when it was to be... Blueberry whimpered, running away. Hank still hid behind the curtain, huddled behind a cart that held a heavy projector.

Valencia looked outside to door, looking for the other students. She felt bad for Kirstin, knowing that she had planned a wonderful class...but not many were interested, doubting her abilities.

Rex, feeling bad for her, walked up and licked her hand, trying to be of comfort.

Nova followed after Blueberry. "Its alright little one...I know it hurts, but you need to calm down, ok?" she asked, licking his head. He was starting to feel fevered, she figured he was poisoned from the sting.

Floatzel walked over to Lex. "Hows the egg doing?" he asked. "Its good to see a young life being made in such a time of saddness."

Ask Pony Discord

Blueberry sat quietly, not looking very well. Hank still sat behind the cart, not knowing what the Pokémon outside were doing. Blueberry eventually lied down, suddenly tired. He fell asleep quickly. "Pretty well," Lex said, smiling. "...I haven't seen you...since you were a Buizel years ago." The egg she held and kept warm glowed every few minutes; it was close, but not very, to hatching.

Blog Entries

"Well, show me some evidence then." Eliot says, his courage returning. "You really expect most people to think you or anybody else can falk to ghosts right off the bat?" Thinking it over, he's slightly intrigued. "Most people don't like to believe things that are too out there. Makes it too easy to be taken for fools. But...Maybe you are real? I suppose stranger things have happened..." He reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a pair of dice his grandfather, now dead, gave him, one copper, the other gold. "Heck, if I told you what I could do, you'd have a hard time believing without a demonstration."

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast