~Eternal~ - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Eternal~

Blog Entries

Default Re: ~Eternal~

'So you're a lucky one then. No chance of you getting killed, huh?' Maylene giggled nervously, but she was serious. Maylene wanted to feel happy for Jarret, but the guy wasn't even a gym leader yet he was lucky enough to cheat death. If only the gym leaders had powers like Jarret did. Things would be a whole less stressful.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jarret looked to Maylene. "Not entirely, somethings can still kill me, just energy and impact can't."

Rex walked over to Maylene, licking her hand to try to ease her thoughts.

Wildfire stretched, somewhat sleepy, so he laid down and went to sleep, since he wasn't needed right now, but was prepared to be used a moments notice.

Nova watched Hank backstage, then looked at Blueberry. "You doing better little one?" she asked. "It was wrong for that Pokemon to hurt you like that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'Yeah, but...it's still cheating death' Maylene smiled weakly at Jarret. She didn't want him to make hiom feel bad. 'You know, Rex should be a therapist' Maylene swiftly changed the subject as she began to descend to the stage as Kirstin had instructed them to do so. 'He's very good at feeling emotions. Has he always been like that?'
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 6th June 2010 at 02:53 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: GoldenrodGirl, that post is much too short, please make it longer somehow.

Ask Pony Discord

After unlatching Marshtomp's tongue from his face and wiping all of the slobber off he laughed. Marshtomp always managed to make him laugh, it was just one of those unexplainable things. Marshtomp could hit him with an ice beam and James would still chuckle. He noticed that all of the Pokemon seemed to be playing around so he told Marshtomp to join them, no point in making him as bored as he was.

After a few more minutes of sitting there he heard a voice address him, he was surprised since he hadn't noticed anyone approach him. He looked up and saw a Pokemon hovering there, he questioned his consciousness as he couldn't believe a Pokemon was talking to him. He decided to reply, he figured if it was a dream it didn't hurt to go along with it and if it wasn't he was already crazy enough.

"Uh, I'm James. Here for the... class thing." He said to the dark Pokemon, trailing off at the end since he was unsure of why he was there himself for the most part.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC: Sure, if he'd use Crasher's Pokémon for Gym Battles, but keep his normal team otherwise. And thank you, Godzillawolf. Please do, GoldenrodGirl.

"...That's...amazing," Kirstin said, smiling. "But...it's much harder to control...I'm afraid that I...might not be able to help you very much, but I'll try...I'm sorry, Jarret." she said, not smiling anymore. Lex coughed from the smoke, wiping the smoke off her egg. Valencia popped out of her Pokéball in another flash of light, and used Psychic on all of the smoke, compacting it into one area.

Blueberry looked around for Hank; they were playing hide-and-go-seek. Hank was hiding behind a curtain used for projectors in slideshows.

"Then you should get down by the stage; the class started like...ten minutes ago. ...At least I think it did," Magenta said.

"Oh, sh-!" He yelped as he leaped up from his seat and near sprinted across the room. As he approached the group of people he came to a cool walked and acted like nothing had happened. He placed his hands in his pockets and leaned against the stage. He let out a deep breath before looking to see if he had made too much of a fool of himself, it would be a bad first impression if he was first late to the class, then interrupts the class by running through it, and then acting like he hadn't done anything.

OOC: Well he may be able to use one or two non-water Pokemon that can use Water or Ice Type moves, some Gym Leaders do that.

"Thanks anyway." said Jarret. "Anyway, I'll be protecting you and Hank until we're sure you're safe." he said. "Me and my Pokemon will do our best to keep you both safe." he said. "Now do you mind if I sit in and listen to your class? You can feel free to use my Pokemon in your lession if you need to." he looked to Maylene. "Yes, he's always like that, he's a fierce Police Dog but otherwise, he's more like a puppy dog."

Rex pretended to look insulted, then smiled. To try to make her laugh, he gave MAylene puppy dog eyes.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'Hah, cute!' Maylene smiled as she ruffled the fur on Rex's head. It was hard to believe this Mightyena was a dark-type pokemon. She almost laughed when Rex gave her puppy-dog eyes, but managed not to. It just felt wrong and disrespectful towards Kirstin. It was just too early.

'Wait, so you're didn't enroll in Kirstin's class?' Maylene blurted before she could stop herself, revealing that she had been listening in on their conversation.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

"No, I'm not a Ghost Whisperer, I'm mainly here to be her protector." said Jarret. "She's the prime target for the killer, so I'm taking it into my own hands to protect her and her family." he said. "But I also do want to be around someone that knows how I feel right now...and she's about the only one that can."

Rex smiled and curled up at her feet, wagging his tail softly.

Strike landed on Maylene's head, smiling.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Um...sure.

"...Thank you, Jarret, but...I still can't help myself from feeling...bad," Kirstin said. Hora giggled at giggled at Rex's acts. "Is he always this cute?" Hora asked, smiling, and blushing at the same time. "How did Rex and Jarret meet, again?" Hora asked, blushing even more. "...Why, hello..." Kirstin said, sliding off the stage to James, and holding

Blog Entries

'Wo-wo-WOAH! WHAT JUST LANDED ON MY HEAD?!' Maylene's hands flew to her head to feel a-

'NINJASK!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! GETITOFFGETITOFF - GET IT OFFFF!!!' Maylene immediately forgot about her 'no speaking or laughing above a murmur' rule and shouted her head off as she ran around the auditorium, trying pry the Ninjask off her head.

'Lucario, go! Use focus blast on the Ninjask on my head BUT DON'T HIT ME!!!' Maylene threw up a pokeball into the air, releasing a Lucario. The pokemon heightened its mental focus before unleashing its power on the Ninjask, narrowly missing Maylene.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 6th June 2010 at 03:54 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: Again, GoldenrodGirl...can you make your post longer?

Blog Entries

Eliot calmly grabs the Ninjask by the head, and tears it off of Maylene. "Calm down, spaz. It's just a bug." He says, setting it down. "Hmm...What's a Ninjask doing here...I've never seen one in the wild." He then looks to Jarret. "Hey, you're a trainer, right? Where'd this thing come from?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

OOC: The same with you, Heaper. Please lengthen your post.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast