~Eternal~ - Page 2

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Eternal~

Blog Entries

Default Re: ~Eternal~

Maylene felt faint. She hadn't noticed the pattern that had formed. The killer aimed for gym leaders. Was the killer's trend random? Did they kill whoever they hated? Or was it pure randomness? Or to rid of all gym leaders? Or maybe it was just men with families and the killer was sadistic and wanted their family to suffer? Roark and Wake were both family men, so that could be a possibility. But it was quite unlikely.

'Did the killer leave any clues behind apart from a gun shot?' Maylene quickly asked. Earlier, she had mentally told herself to only be soft and gentle when speaking with Kirsten and Jarret, but if her life was on the line, she had to get some answers.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry everyone, but I probably might not be able to post very much today, I'll be busy and have to leave soon. I'll be back later today, hopefully!
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

"Yes, to an extent." said Jarret. "Both victims were killed with three bullets to their side, aimed directly at the heart so death came too quick to prevent." he said. "That's why I'd suggest wearing a bullet proof vest under your clothing to protect you if that happens." he said. "It was also when both were happy, though that may just conquencadence." he said. "I'd guess this killer has military or assassin training of some sort, as the shots took expert aim to deliever."

Rex let himself out of his Poke Ball and pushed his muzzle into Maylene's hand, trying to comfort her, giving a soft whine.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Kirstin looked around frantically: the time was 1:55, and her lesson plans were nowhere to be seen. Vixon floated over to her, looking with her too. He floated over to Blueberry. "Have you seen Ms. Kirstin's lesson plans, Blueberry?" he asked. Blueberry shook her head. "Just some paper on her desk. It didn't taste very good, though..." Blueberry burped out another piece of paper, showing the title "Lesson Plans" on the piece. It fell to the ground quickly, by Nova's foot. "Why did you do that!" Vixon yelled. "You know that she spent days working on that!" Blueberry whimpered, running away.

Hank sat up, trying to read Nova's badge, but making out nothing: he had yet to learn how to read. Hank tried again to jump up onto Nova, but Blueberry caught him onto her back, and ran away from Vixon, afraid he would hurt her.

Blog Entries

'Bullet...proof...vest' Maylene echoed Jarret's words. She watched the pokemon chasing each other around the auditorium as Jarret's Mightyena nuzzled her hand to comfort her. It was a sweet gesture, but Maylene had other things on her mind.

'I've got to warn Candice!' Maylene gasped. 'And the others! Have you contacted them?'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jarret nodded. "Yes, I've got police officers with them all." he said. "I personally came to guard Kirstin-sama because not only is she a Gym Leader, she's the wife of the first victim." he said. "So she's a bigger target." he said. "But...to try to calm ourselves, do you want to see the power I discovered I have?" he asked, mentally checking and knowing how much energy he was already storing and knowing he was in safe limits.

Nova made sure he was on safely and started slowly walking around the area with him. She came up to Kirstin and tugged on her dress, then pointed to what Blueberry had spat up.

Floatzel looked to Hora. "Does the little Cranidos always do stuff like that?" he asked, trying to take his mind off the sorrow he felt in some way.

Rex got Jarret's cell phone and handed it to Maylene so she could call Candice, trying to be of help.

Ask Pony Discord

Kirstin sighed deeply, knowing that now she wouldn't have any of her previously planned material to use. It was hopeless... "Thank you," Kirstin said to Nova. Hora nodded. "Yes, she does...Kirstin only kept her because Hank was her friend," Hora explained. "Although, I still feel bad for her...The Cranidos, I mean..." Vixon looked more angered seeing his trainer disappointed. He floated over to Blueberry, and pointed to Kirstin, who was pacing disappointedly, and worriedly. Blueberry whined in shame, running away further. "Why are you always so childish? You never behave!" Vixon yelled, using Curse on Blueberry. Blueberry screeched in pain, trying to run away. Vixon was panting from the damage he had given himself, but it was worth it in his perspective.

Kirstin looked over. "Stop it, Vixon! Get over here now!" she demanded, stepping off the stage and walking towards him, struggling not to be angry. Kirstin looked around for his Pokéball, trying to get him away from Blueberry. Hank looked to Blueberry, running after his Pokémon. "Bwueberry! Where ya going?" he asked, confused.

Hora looked over to Vixon. "He has anger problems...I feel so bad for that poor little Pokémon," the Mismagius said. Lex popped out of one of the Pokéballs on Kirstin's waist, and floated away to her partner Pokémon. Vixon was still looking to Blueberry angrily, but smiled brightly to Lex. "What's the matter, Hora? You look beautiful to-" "Did you see what you just did to that poor little Pokémon?" Lex asked, trying to be calm like Kirstin was. "...It deserved it; it upset Kirstin, and now she has nothing to do. Why are you so concerned all of a sudden?" Vixon asked, still smiling. Lex turned away from Vixon. "Why did you ever think that violence was the right consequence for anyone? Especially a small child. If our child did something like that, would you hurt it?" Lex asked softly, her words as smooth as ice. Vixon's smile quickly faded, turning angry. "Why would I? Why do you think that I would think that!" Lex floated away, still annoyed. She returned for caring for their child, still an egg now. Vixon floated after her quickly, his emotions changing quickly from angry to sad. "I'm sorry, Lex. I really am-" "Then why don't you tell that to that poor Pokémon? Now," Lex butted in, not paying attention to Vixon.

Kirstin looked to her watch: 2:00 was the time. She had to quickly gather the students all one place, and make her plans as she went along; Kirstin hated that. "Erm...everyone please meet down towards the stage..." Kirstin said into the microphone atop the podium in the middle of the stage.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 6th June 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Blog Entries

'One second' Maylene held up her index finger to Jarret before calling Candice.

'Hey! How are you?' Candice's voice sounded strangely cheerful and upbeat.

'Hey, it's me, Maylene. I'm calling from Jarret's ph-'

'I'm not here right now, so leave a message and your number and I'll see if I can call you back? 'Kay? Bye!' Candice's voicemail message trilled. Maylene sighed and tried again.

'Hey, it's me, Maylene. I'm calling from Jarret's cell. Um. I don't know how to really say this on a voicemail message, but here goes' Maylene took a deep breath. 'Thekillerhaskilledgymleaderssofarsoeveryonethinksthatthekillerisgoingaroundkillingoffallthegymleade rssopleasebecareful! JarretwantsmetowearabulletproofvestwhichI'mnotsosureaboutbutitmighthelpbecausethekillershotRoarkandW akesoyoutryanddothesameokay? SorryI'vegottogonowtakecarebye!' Maylene let out a great sigh. Candice probably wouldn't even understand of what she'd just said, let alone do it. Maylene smiled gratefully at Jarret and Rex as she gave the phone back.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Nova, being a very motherly Pokemon, walked up to Blueberry and licked him on the head. She used Morning Sun to heal him, having learned from her mother, an Espeon. "Its alright, young one. I know you didn't mean any harm. So does Kirstin." she said. "Feel better now?"

Rose let herself out, having sensed what was happening. She walked up to Vixon and tapped him on the shoulder. "Apologize to the kid or you'll be getting a face full of musk." she said seriously.

Rex wagged his tail but nuzzled her hand again, trying to be comforting.

Floatzel cringed as Rose threatened Vixon. "He better do as she says, Rose is normally shy, when she says something that seriously, she means it."

Jarret nodded. "You're welcome." he said. "Now, do you want to see my power?" he asked, honestly.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: From now on: every important part of my posts will be highlighted purple. Please refer to my last post for what to do.

Blueberry nodded, getting up. He looked to Hank who had just now bumped into her. "Bwueberry! What did that mean Pokémon do to you again?" he demanded, looking around for his mother's Pokémon. Blueberry shrugged, smiling to Hank. Kirstin walked over to them and picked Hank up. "You can go play with Blueberry behind the stage, okay?" Hank nodded.

Vixon rolled his eyes, disappearing.

Nova followed the boy behind stage to keep him out of mischief. She was also keeping an eye out, being the rafters visible behind stage were a perfect spot for an assassin.

Rose used Mean Look, forcing him back into view. "I'm a Police Pokemon, getting away from me isn't easy." she said. "Last chance to apologize."

Jarret walked up to Kirstin. "Kirstin-sama, I must say one more thing." he said. "The killer is targeting Gym Leaders, not only are you a Gym Leader, but you're the wife of the first victim, meaning you're a more likely target than the other Leaders." he said. "That's why I am here instead of a normal officer. Because while I've asigned officers to guard all the Gym Leaders, I'm guarding you personally for that reason...that and I hope you may be able to help me master a power I've rescently discovered I have."

Ask Pony Discord

"...What is the power that you have, Jarret? ...Your...your father told me about it when I met you earlier...but I can't remember what it was..." Kirstin said, returning Vixon after finally finding his Pokéball inside the podium. She looked around for her laptop that she had brought in a carrier earlier. "...Um...Jarret..." Kirstin started. "Have you seen my laptop?"

Hora looked to Floatzel. "So...How are you, besides..." Hora's sentence trailed off. "Besides...Oh, I'm being no help...I'm sorry..." She floated over to Kirstin, and joined in the search for her laptop.

"Rex, can you please sniff it out for her?" asked Jarret.

Rex barked happily and started sniffing around, managing to find it under alot of paperwork and gentlelly bringing it to Kirstin, being extra careful not to get slubber on it.

Floatzel shook his head. "No, you're being a great deal of help." he said. "Just having someone to talk to is a help...get my mind of it."

Jarret looked around, realizing Nova, Rex, Miki, and Floatzel were all out and running around. "Well you two should come out too I guess." he said, letting out Wildfire and Strike. Strike flitted around, looking at things curiously, while Wildfire just stayed with his trainer, his tail flame was bright and healthy, a sign of how good Jarret had trained it.

OOC: Question, if he wants to take Crasher Wake's place, will he need to change over to Water Types or could he just repurpose the gym? I'm just curious.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Um...I'm not sure...does he have any Water Pokémon out of the RP/his party?

Kirstin smiled to Rex, patting him on the head. "Thank you, sweetie." She looked through all of her files on her laptop, and finally found a rough copy of her lesson plans. It wasn't as great as it was, but it would do. She closed it quickly, and put onto the podium. Then she looked in her purse, and found a small Pokémon Treat that she had bought at a corner store earlier that day. "There you go." Kirstin set the treat down on the ground where Rex could eat it.

Magenta popped out of her Pokéball, and floated over to James. "Who do we have here...?" Magenta asked telepathically.

OOC: He just got all of Crasher Wake's pokemon, they're back at the gym. I guess Wake left them all to him. But that's all his Water Types. The only type, other than that, he has more than one of is Fire, since he has two.

Rex wagged his tail and gave a happy bark before eating it.

Jarret nodded. "Now let me show you my power." he said, stepping over out of the path of anything. "Wildfire...hit me with Flamethrower." he ordered.

Wildfire, knowing his master would be fine, nodded and used Flamethrower directly onto Jarret, hiding him from sight in the powerful flames.

The flames died down and Jarret's eyes flashed but he was completely unharmed, even his clothes. Floatzel put out the ground to make sure no fire started as Jarret walked over to Kirstin. "I'm a living battery, I absorb any energy that hits me. Even if I'm shot, the bullet loses all its energy once it gets in range of the field and bounces off without much harm." he said. "Only problem, I can't discharge it at will, I can only discharge it once it reaches maximum, at which point it just sets off an explosion."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast