.:~Abused~:. *SIGN-UPS*

Thread: .:~Abused~:. *SIGN-UPS*

Default .:~Abused~:. *SIGN-UPS*

PLOT

It is 2:05 AM. You are a Pokemon, and you are fast asleep. It was a normal night, the Kricketot chirping a beautiful song and the Beautifly hover about in the night. However, one noise breaks all this pleasant silence: a rustle in the bushes. Then, a scraggly muffled voice could be heard:

"Ey Al, y'see that Pokemon right there? See?" Said the voice.

"Yeah, Jonah, I see 'em. Y'think we can snatch 'em before th' beast wakes up?" croaked another, this time much deeper.

"Mm-hmm. Ya think y' could shuddup before we wake it up?"

"Okay, fine. You shuddup, too."

The two bickering men decided to both shut up, and they quietly crept out of the bushes. You were still asleep. One had a sack, and he swiped the bag over you. Then they ran off into the night.

~

The next morning, you wake up in a strange place. Actually, it didn't even seem like morning. It was dark and gloomy. Then you hear a voice:

"Mm. They're awake, Al. Ya think ya could keep 'em in place?"

"Mmm-hmm," said a deeper voice much like the ones last night. Now you did not recognize these voices, much because you were sleeping last night. You look around. There are Pokemon like you everywhere. There is also a dock with many ships and -

BA-CLONK!

You are smacked in the face by the bigger man, who is named Al. The skinny man with the scraggly voice is Jonah. You angrily give a glance at Al, but you do not say anything, for nervoussness has taken over you. You try to get up and attack, but you find yourself tied by rope onto a pole. You have many scars, cuts and bruises all over you. Jonah gets out a walkie talkie and talks on it.

"Y'lo, Boss? Ah. It's Jonah. How are ya?"

Then, the walkie talkie replied, "Ah, Jonah! My finest smuggler. Very well. How are those Pokemon coming along?"

"Jus' swell, Boss. We have 'em all right here."

"Ah, good. I will be there to pick them up in three days." And with that, the walkie-talkie turned off. The two men then turned away, and walked out of sight.

Then it was just you and the other Pokemon.

Recap: Some Pokemon smugglers took you and some other Pokemon. Their boss is going to come to the place where you are in three days, and you must escape. Put "I Got Bagged" Under The Pass in the Character Sheet if you have read the story.

And so, with that, let's see the character sheet!

Code:
    Name:
    Moves:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    The Pass:
    Here is my character sheet, use this as refrence for you:

Name: Starr
    Species: Eevee
    Moves: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball
    Appearance: Starr is a shiny Eevee with a big, bushy tail and ice blue eyes.
    Personality: Friendly, Kind, Knows when to do the right thing
    History: Starr was bred from two regular Eevee. Her parents were surprised at her arrival, being silver and all. With her beautiful shining color, they called her Starr. Starr has been the main subject for the smugglers and the smugglers will do all they can to get her.
    The Pass: I Got Bagged!

So, enjoy yourselves,

~Tilly

P.S. I will not open the RP thread until I have enough people.

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: .:~Abused~:. *SIGN-UPS*

Name: Lumen
    Species: Chinchou
    Moves: Supersonic, Water Gun, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball
    Appearance: Lumen in relatively dark in coloration compared to other Chinchou and Lanturn, and his lures seem brighter in contrast to the dark body.
    Personality: Lumen is cheerful and exciteable, but a capable battler when serious. He is an excellent swimmer, but can walk on land using his fins as well.
    History: Lumen is an orphan -his parents were brutally slaughtered by a Sharpedo in front of him when he had just hatched, leaving his upbringing to a small group of Lanturn who were friends of his parents. Lumen has learned that things could always be worse, and that you should look on the bright side whenever possible. However, he hasn't really faced up to his parents death at the hands of "the bully of the sea" and years of grief are locked up inside of him. He is at a high "evolutionary level" for a Chinchou, but seems to be having trouble evolving.
    The Pass: I got bagged.

Interesting concept, seems like fun. :)

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Name: Zoeii
    Species: Vulpix (Will we evolve??)
    Moves: Hypnosis (Bred) Flare Blitz, Attract, Protect
    Appearance: Zoeii is just like a regular Vulpix, except she has a light purple star clip in her hair...here

Personality: She is feisty, sneaky, and sometimes pushy. It is hard for her to trust people and is rude and not afraid to stand up for people she actually cares about. She is flirty and quite mischevous
    History: She grew up in a tough bred family. She got captured one day by a ruthless evil man. She got trained under the arts of evil, but escaped and turned over a new leaf..
    The Pass: Huh? But it seems I got bagged..

Welcome! This sounds so much fun :)

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Both accepted! Great characters, by the way. :D

One more and we'll start, if you want!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Name: Kamui
    Species: cranidos
    Moves: stone edge, head smash, pursuit, stealth rock
    Appearance: your average blue-gray dinosaur
    Personality: Despite having fierce looks, Kamui is a shy guy and doesn't know what potential he has. He doesn't like being around people and sometimes have trouble starting a conversation - The more around females. However, he's very caring and will help those in need.
    History: Doesn't remember when but he has lived alone for as long as he can recall. Never really had a home and roamed all places, so he's knowledgable with regions.
    The pass: I got bagged

Pick me please XDD

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

@Till I Walk In Sounds great :) And thanks!

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Till I Walk In View Post
    Both accepted! Great characters, by the way. :D

One more and we'll start, if you want!
    Thanks! :D Can't wait for the start-up. This was only posted yesterday, tho, and there's only 4 Sign ups, including yours, so if you want to wait I'm fine with that. :) Starting up sooner would be cool too, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Name: Kamui
    Species: cranidos
    Moves: stone edge, head smash, pursuit, stealth rock
    Appearance: your average blue-gray dinosaur
    Personality: Despite having fierce looks, Kamui is a shy guy and doesn't know what potential he has. He doesn't like being around people and sometimes have trouble starting a conversation - The more around females. However, he's very caring and will help those in need.
    History: Doesn't remember when but he has lived alone for as long as he can recall. Never really had a home and roamed all places, so he's knowledgable with regions.
    The pass: I got bagged

Pick me please XDD
    Destiny accepted! I'll make the thread now! (Anybody can join at any time, as well!)

EDIT: Okay, thread is finished! Here it is: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f426/~abused~-%2Astart-ups%2A-123367/#post3667199
    Last edited by Till I Walk In; 7th December 2011 at 08:25 AM.