~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!) - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

Default Re: ~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

Joshua stood there and observed the fight. Something weird was going on, without a doubt. This didn't even seem like a pokemon to him, but something much greater.

"Be careful, everyone." Joshua warned the team. He sent out his Volbeat and Illumise, Mister and Fairy, to aid the other trainers. The two firefly pokemon held each others hands cutely.

"Mister, use Helping Hand on Sammy's Lapras. Fairy, set up a Light Screen to protect us."

As ordered by Joshua, Mister quickly flew towards Sea Surfer and fired a bolt of blue electricity to power it up. In the Meantime, Fairy was hovering from side to side in front of the apparent black ball and created a Light Screen.

"That should help you guys out," said Joshua.

Blog Entries

'How? There's nothing left to attack us!' Rochelle snorted. All that remained of the re-healing Onix was a black blob. It wasn't like the blob was going to suddenly jump up and attack them. And even if it did, how? Jumping on them? Puh-lease.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Joshua gave Rochelle a stern look.

"I was taught never to underestimate your opponent," says Joshua. "I am quite adamant that no one knows what this thing is, and you should admit that you don't know what it's capable of. I am only taking precautions."

Fairy and Mister flew back to one another and towards Joshua after they were done with their task. "Good work, you two." he said to his Pokemon.

Blog Entries

'Puh-lease. I'm a rock type expert. I think I know what I'm doing!' Rochelle smirked as she warmed herself from Lia's spinning heat waves.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Joshua chuckled. "I think that is beside the point. Besides, fighting types can crush any rock type pokemon, as they are outclassed by their speed. My bugs don't have too big of a problem with those, however." He petted his Illumise on her head.

Blog Entries

Rochelle suddenly realised they were all just staring at a black blob that couldn't do anything to them. They were wasting precious time.

'Okay, well, show's over, let's go back to the others and tell them about the freaky Onix and that we found the missing trainer' Rochelle announced before trudging back to where the other trainers were, Lia spinning in tow.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sammy nodded, "There is still some trainers that haven't showed up and we should try to protect snowpoint from those... things...! I mean, they have resting areas there so..."
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

Chane entered Snow Point city.

"Look, we're finally here!" She said to her pokemon. "Isn't it pretty! I hope the others won't mind that I'm late. Do you think they will?"

"Star...Starpartor," Freedom said.

Chane nodded. "You're right. We should just explain why we were late and hope they understand. Now Come on, let's find them. Ummm...wait, where were we supposed to meet them again?"

None of her Pokemon offered a response.

"Well, maybe if we ask around town someone will tell us," Chane said. "Come on, Let's head to the Pokemon center; there's bound to be someone there who knows!"

OOC: You guys got so far. T_T I'll try to catch up...

Anima suddenly appeared out of nowhere, Istuion at her side. She took a jar out of the white pack that was hanging across her body. Her eyes glowing cyan, the black blob floated into the jar. Anima screwed on the lid, her face completely expressionless. Turning around towards the Pokémon center, Anima ghosted across the ice and snow, pretty much ignoring the others.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

'Hell-oooooo?' Rochelle waved a hand in front of everyone's face. 'The black blob's gone now, the girl took it, so let's move on, okay? I'm heading to the Pokemon Centre, that's where the others are, re-mem-ber?' Rochelle rolled her eyes and made her way to the Pokemon Centre. Seriously. People these days. They need to, like, get a grip.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Justin reached into his pockets and pulled out three Pokeballs. He held up one, and said "Return Aura" The red light engulfed the Riolu, and was transferred into it's pokeball. He put that pokeball into his coat, and then held the other two. "You guys too." Two separate lights went to Hazard, and Megahorn to return them.

Justin started to walk back to the Pokemon Center while thinking to Blade. "Do you know what it was?"

Blade slowly shook his head to show that he didn't.

"Well, crap. We have no idea what we're getting into." Justin thought.

Joshua withdrew his Volbeat and Illumise to shield them from the cold. He followed the rest of the trainers back to the Pokemon Center, cautiously checking behind him to make sure another creature like that did not show up.

Upon arrival, he released his two most favorite pokemon, Charlot the Butterfree and Skitter the Ariados, outside of their pokeballs to the comfortable environment of the Pokemon Center. Joshua knelt down and pet his two bug pokemon. He didn't say a word, but in his mind, he had many questions that he wanted to be answered about this strange event he had just endured.

"...Maybe it's a new species of pokemon?" he muttered to no one in particular.

Blog Entries

'Doubt it' Rochelle snorted when she heard the bug catcher dude say his thoughts out loud. 'It was just an Onix that kept re-healing itself. It's highly unlikely it was a new species. It probably had one of those helpful illnesses, like Pokérus' Rochelle rolled her eyes as she walked into the Pokemon Centre.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Yuki waded through the thick snow surrounding Snowpoint City.

"Gah!" she growled to the Glaceon walking beside her. "I go out of town to check on something for five minutes and then that!"

Her Glaceon nodded sympathetically, nimbly leaping through the snow.

Yuki scowled. "I suppose it is my fault that I walked off a cliff," she muttered darkly.

Glaceon just nodded.

Yuki sighed. "Sorry, Vui," she said in a much softer voice. "I just can't believe I was so stupid. I was so afraid for a moment that..."

She trailed off, noticing the gathering of trainers around the Snowpoint Pokemon Center. She paused, composing herself, and her normal icy demeanor returned.

Vui looked quietly up at her. "Glaci?" she asked.

"Yes, Vui," Yuki sighed. "I do think they'll have food."

((OOC: SO sorry. I went out of town the day the Start Up was posted and didn't notice it until a few days after I came back... right before my international flight. Hope I didn't mess anyone's plans up too badly))

Joshua closed his eyes tightly. As calm as he usually was, he was getting annoyed by Rochelle's arrogance.

"Answer this, then," Joshua replied to her. "Why did the pokemon disintegrate into a small black blob? I've seen pokemon infected with illnesses that simply faint normally. There is no way the creature we fought was an Onix, it was more like... A Ditto?"

Suddenly, Joshua thought of a possible explanation for this strange occurrence. "Rochelle, I was born in the Kanto region. Growing up, I've heard of genetic experiments happening on Cinnabar Island. Maybe these experiments were done on Ditto, and it created that monster we just fought..." said Joshua. "... Or, if that isn't the case, it could also be some sort of alien!"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast