~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default ~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

Welcome to the start-up!

Link to sign-ups: ~*Poke Chaos*~ (Sign-ups)

All I have to say is if you signed-up, go on and post!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A young brown haired female made her way to Snowpoint City. Her name, was Sammy, a girl who was reluctant to help out a group of trainers. A group that was trying to stop the madness that was lately discovered. Why? She didn't like the idea of traveling with others that she probably wouldn't get along with... She was never very bright and social, just dark and hid in shadows...

She made her way to the border line of the northern city. Then she looked around for any pokemon or any humans nearby. Specifically the ones she was going to travel with...
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

Blog Entries

Default Re: ~*Poke Chaos*~ (Start-Ups!)

A lone figure could be seen standing on the deck of the boat charging through the thin slabs of ice that were floating on the sea. Nobody else dared to go outside for fear of the cold, but the figure didn't seem to feel it. Or she was too busy concentrating on something else to notice the temperature.

Rochelle Pedra pursed her heart-shaped lips in confusion as she tried to study the map she was holding in one hand her, her Corsala named Koral in the other. The map was of the Sinnoh region, the place she was travelling to at that very moment. It was a region that was split in half by a mountain and had various island surrounded by it. Rochelle looked for her destination on the map. Finally, she found it. Snowpoint City. It was the most Northern City of the Sinnoh main inland. And it seemed to be the coldest too.

'We have arrived at Snowpoint City. Thank you for travelling with us and have a safe trip' As soon as the announcement had finished, Rochelle hopped off the boat and checked out her surroundings.

Just snow, snow and more snow.

Koral was shivering and shaking in Rochelle's arms, reminding her that she wasn't the only one freezing. The poor half water type wasn't used to such extreme temperatures.

'Good job, Koral. You've done well to take the cold so far. Return!' Rochelle praised her pokemon as she returned it to its pokeball before pulling out another pokeball.

'Come on out, Lia!'

A Solrock was released from the pokeball, and cried its battle cry and floated in the air upon its release. The meteorite pokemon wouldn't be affected by the cold, let alone have a problem with it. Plus, the pokemon thrived on solar energy and caused heat waves whenever it rotated, so it was practically a fire type pokemon.

'C'mon, Lia. Let's go further into the city. Hopefully they'll be people who know more about Sinnoh than us!' Rochelle called to Lia, before trudging forwards in the snow. Lia began spinning next to Rochelle, so her trainer would be warmed up by the heat waves.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Two identical boys walked out of a house in Snowpoint City. They were meant to be meeting a group of fellow teenagers, and they neglected to mention that they lived there.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

~ Your loyal companion SkittishHeart's Avatar

It’s a good thing that I’ve been to Snowpoint City… no, it’s a good thing that Sinnoh is actually my home… err… home region…? Yeah, something like that. Anyway… if I hadn’t been to Snowpoint City before, I’d probably get lost and then I’d have to ask directions… These are the thoughts in my head as Fiarra -- my beloved Flareon -- and I struggled our way through the harsh-snowing place that will lead us to our destination: Snowpoint City. Well, at least after this, the snow will get less… harsher…? Ah, whatever; we have to get there as soon as possible. I looked at my Flareon. “Hey, Fiarra, you doing all right? I know you’re a Fire-type, and you can practically withstand the cold, but… THIS cold…?”

“Flareon, Flare Flare!” Fiarra gave a nod and smiled. She’s probably saying she’s okay.

“I see… that’s good. Well, let’s hurry up, then; we’re almost there.” I was right; it only took us a few number of steps before we took our step on the Snowpoint City grounds. Without letting another second pass, I walked around to see if there’s anyone who’s also here to put a stop on the ongoing madness stuff…

“Flareon?” Fiarra lifted her right paw from the ground and pointed at a brown-haired girl.

“Do you think… she’s one of us… or… on our side or something…?” I asked Fiarra, but I was staring at the girl.

“Flare,” she briefly answered… kinda like a ‘yes’.

“Should we… go over to her…?” I questioned, feeling a little hesitant because of my shyness, as I looked back at Fiarra.

The only answer that she gave was a nod.

“Err… well, okay then… Let’s go…” I started to walk towards the girl, already thinking of how I’m gonna speak to her… and what I should say. “Umm… hello,” I greeted when we stopped walking and stood three or four feet in front of her. “A-are you here to… umm… stop th-the, umm… madness or… s-something…?”

My first GIMP banner -- made it out of boredom. Nyar~
    05/09/12: I claimed Glameow. :3 || 04/29/12: K-ON! and its best character, Mio Akiyama. <3
    I did not create my avatar and profile pic; I found them on Google. Credit goes to whoever did. :D

Blog Entries

Rochelle suddenly noticed two other people who were bracing the cold and walking around Snowpoint City. They didn't look like they'd come from Snowpoint, more like they'd just entered, so did that mean...?

'C'mon, Lia. Let's go over to those two girls. Even if they aren't part of the group of trainers I'm looking for, hopefully they might be able to tell me if they've seen anybody who may look like who we're looking for' Rochelle began trudging in the snow towards the girls with newfound determination and hope.

'Hi, are you part of the group of trainers that got called to this place?' Rochelle addressed both of the girls. Hopefully one of them would give her an answer.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Anima stepped out of the lodge she was currently staying in, thanking the owner for allowing her to stay the night. Bundled up in her white cape, she nearly blended into the snow. She had recently lost her black cape to a bunch of Pokémon who ripped it to shreds for no reason. Her pale blue eyes surveyed the scene before her, they glowing a dark lavender as the thoughts of many ran through her head.

That girl is creepy... why's she even here? MOMMY! SHE'S STARING AT ME!

Eggs, butter, milk, yogurt, fruit...

I wonder if those two are part of the group...

Anima looked up at that thought, her head swiveling about to see where that thought had come from. Seeing a group of three standing near the entrance to the city, Anima walked over towards them, Maira at her side in a similar white cape. Seeing one of the girls, she thought that she looked rather familiar. Perhaps she had trained with Sabrina sometime? Shaking that off, she stopped in front of the three.

"I presume that you are all part of the group that was called here to help stop the beserking Pokémon?" Anima said in a smooth voice, "Rochelle, who specializes in Rock types, Sammy, who specializes in Dark types, and Melody, who specializes in Fire types." Anima let out a small smile, "I am Anima, the Psychic trainer. This is Maira, my Espeon." Anima said, motioning towards Maira.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

'I don't care who the hell you are, keep your voice down!' Rochelle hissed at the newcomer, looking around anxiously to see if anyone had heard them. There was nobody else in sight, so hopefully nobody had heard them. Still, that had been close.

'I take it you have gained the skill of telekinesis?' Rochelle raised an eyebrow at Anima. 'Although it's still pretty rude to announce our names when anybody could be listening instead of asking us who we are. But, yes, I am Rochelle Pedra, the Rock type half of the Saffron City Gym Leader Duo and this is my Solrock, Lia' Rochelle gestured to her Solrock, who was still spinning away to keep Rochelle warm.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: This is gonna be my last post before everyone else posts.

Anima rose an eyebrow but shrugged it off, a slight smile on her face. "Ah, so that's where I've seen you before. You're the one who has been with Sabrina; I've seen you in the background of her video messages." Anima said fluidly, Maira letting out a quiet cry of agreement. "Sabrina is my adoptive mother, but that is beside the point." A short flash of sadness appeared in her pale blue eyes before it disappeared into oblivion. "Should we wait out here for the rest or shall we go inside? I know of a café nearby that makes excellent Hot Cocoa."

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Justin was sitting in the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center talking to his Pokemon about what they should do now.

"Well, I did become the champion, and I did accomplish my goal. What now?" Justin stated to his pokemon.

"Ri...Rioulu." Aura said fiercely.

"Gallade" Blade replied.

Justin just stared at his Pokemon, and then put his head down looking at the floor for a few moments. He then raised back up, and said "Why did I ask you guys? I don't know what you are saying."

Blog Entries

Rochelle swiftly noted the slight hint of sadness in Anima's voice when she spoke of Sabrina. Rochelle did not remember much about an adoptive child, but Sabrina and Rochelle did not like to talk of their pasts, they always looked towards the future. Well, Sabrina did, literally. Rochelle began to speak to Anim again, but with a slightly gentler tone in her voice.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think Lia's getting a bit dizy from trying to keep me warm, so I'd prefer to go inside...' Rochelle gestured at the spinning Solrock.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Out of character: I'm going to end up leaving from my thursday (tomorrow) to sunday... Then I'll be free for the rest of next week I believe...

In character: Sammy took glances at the other three girls... 'It seems this party is of goody two-shoes, how great,' She thought harshly. She just decided to follow the others until they came to the pokemon center. With a sense of heat finally reaching her body, she faintly smiled. A smile which dissapeared so quickly, she was sure it was gone unnoticed. Then she realised she hadn't said anything to the others...

"Alright, it's nice to meet my traveling partners for this weird behavior of the pokemon lately... But I'm going to go and train outside now anyways, so I'll see you later..." Sammy said harshly. She turned around and headed back outside before anyone said anything.

She went into the harsh blizzards and looked around. Lot's of this city appeared like the behavior happened temporarily. There were people repairing inns and houses. But soon she was sure the work would become destroyed; by a permanent chaos. She also noticed two boys just standing around. They looked like they lived here... So she walked over to them to greet them and ask if they were some of the others. Well, by others she means the ones that didn't go crazy.

"You two look like twins, I heard we had some twins in the group of trainers that didn't go crazy. I forget the name so I just call it a group... Are you apart of it?" She greeted with a sour tone.
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=227

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=90989

"Well..." Justin starts. "We're supposed to be on some team of trainers, but I have no idea who they are."

"Gall, Gall" Blade says.

"Yeah, I should have payed more attention." Justin admits.

"Ri, Rioulu, Ri" Aura said.

"Whatever." Justin said as he stood up. "I guess I won't find them waiting here." He held out his Pokeballs to return his two Pokemon. "Let's go look outside" He said as he walked to the entrance.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Yeah, we are." said Joe.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

In his new trek across the Sinnoh region, Joshua Boyton arrived at Snowpoint City.

True to its name, it was very cold. Joshua and his Butterfree, Charlot, were shivering.

"... I don't think I'll find any bugs here." said Joshua to himself. Charlot, who he usually kept out of the pokeball, cuddled up to him to warm herself from the cold. Joshua turned to her and gave a light laugh. "This is no weather for bugs, return, Charlot." In a red beam of light, the Butterfree returned to her pokeball to sheild herself from the cold.

Off a distance, Joshua noticed several trainers gathered for a meeting. He recognized this as the place to meet in attempt to solve the illness people have been having recently, and he walked towards the group. He stood directly behind Justin, not saying a word and eavesdropping on his conversation.

(I'm not at the group yet))

As he gets outside he notices, a group of trainers. "Please be the right group." Justin said to himself.

Once he got close to the trainers he realized that some boy is following him. "Can I help you?" he says to the boy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast