[SU] Special Pokemon

Thread: [SU] Special Pokemon

Blog Entries

Default [SU] Special Pokemon

Hi I am Professor Willows and I am sending this email to many trainers who have a special kind of Pokemon. Many of them seem normal but studies have seen certain Pokemon such as a Drapion with Thunder or Scizor with Shadow Ball. I am part of a lab that is determined to find out why these Pokemon have special moves that most of their species cannot learn.

However there are reports of an evil organization known as The Brotherhood of Power. Nobody knows why they are named that but our lab was recently attacked and they got away with a Blaziken that knew Water Pulse so we have reasons to believe they will attack anyone who is in the possession of a Pokemon with an unique attack so we ask all those who have such a Pokemon to come to Firestone Island, a secret island filled with Fire Pokemon and firestones and where our new lab is now at, the address is listed in this email to grab a ship called SS Goldhorn and show this email at the dock.

As for the Pokemon with the unique attack, not much is known how these Pokemon know attacks that is impossible for their species to learn by leveling, breeding or otherwise but we need your help to discover it. What we discovered with the Blaziken before it got stolen that it was still weak to water attacks despite knowing Water Pulse. With the addition of studying these mysterious Pokemon you can battle other trainers like you.

We thank you in advance, and be aware of any suspicious people. This Brotherhood of Power has no uniforms and could be anyone. See you soon on Firestone Island.

Okay so here is the sign up. Basically you are a trainer who has a Pokemon with a special kind of attack like Charizard- Dark Pulse, Breloom- Thunderbolt, Primeape- Psychic etc. Try not to have too much of a powerful Pokemon, they can have legendary Pokemon attacks but have it as a weakened version so it’s not too overpowered. No Legendary Pokemon themselves though. You can have six Pokemon your character but only one of them can be a Pokemon with a unique attack, these guys are rare so it wouldn’t be easy to have all six.

You can have your character either on the ocean towards Firestone Island, already on the Island or before it, if you want to have your character and Pokemon attacked by one of the Brotherhood members before then. For the trainers I prefer to have the ages above 12, for the Brotherhood above 16.

You can either RP as one of the trainers with the unique Pokemon or as a member of the Brotherhood members.

Name:

Description:

Personality

History:

Pokemon:

Special Pokemon (The one with a unique attack):

Special Pokemon Attack (What attack is it, is there restrictions to it?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brotherhood of Powers members:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

History:

Pokemon:

Position: (What position is your Brotherhood of Powers at?)

Brotherhood of Power positions (This lists what positions you can have, you can create their histories etc).

Leader: This is the brain of the entire operation)

Brotherhood planner: These guys plan attacks on trainers and ways to steal their Pokemon.
    Brotherhood Researcher: These guys research to find out who has the Pokemon and tells the planners so they can get them.

Brotherhood Spy: Somewhere in the RP Firestone Island will be found by a spy. Basically what they do is pose as someone the trainer trust and watches where they go. We need aleast one of these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special: I need someone to be Professer Willow, she is a woman around her thirties but for the rest the first person to apply as her can decide her history/personality. (Although try to keep her personality more nice then angry/angst)

Name: Professor Willow Benson

Personality:

Description:

History:

Pokemon:

Rules:
    No godmodding
    No bunnying
    No flaming
    No spamming

Here’s my character:

Name: Raven Savage

Description: Raven is about 5’6 tall with an average body weight. She has long black hair, piercing brown eyes almost the color of black and pale skin. She wears a black leather shirt and long black pants matched with black boots.

Personality: Raven used to be a nice and kind caring person before an explosion turned her life around. Now Raven has become closed up and hardened not able to trust anyone but her four Pokemon. She is always suspicious of everything and speaks in a mostly sarcastic voice. However if she meets someone who’s family has met an untimely death like hers she softens up a bit knowing how they feel.

History: Raven used to have a huge family including cousins, aunts and uncles, however five years ago at a family reunion her house was in an explosion and her entire family was murdered. Raven and her Pokemon were the only survivors left and ever since Raven has been wanting to find the person responsible for their deaths.
    Raven met her Arcanine as a nine year old when she was a Growlithe. She found Growlithe in the middle of a street while it was raining heavily and took it back home to get healed. When her parents and Raven discovered Growlithe’s special power Sacred Fire they decided it was best to make sure nobody ever knew. But when Raven entered a Pokemon League, coming in the top fifteen everyone saw the special attack.

When she was fifteen Growlithe evolved into Arcanine and by then she had a full set of Pokemon. Umbreon, Mightyena, Torterra, Raichu and Scizor. However Torterra, Raichu and Scizor met their end in the explosion.
    Raven’s girlfriend Scarlett Luthor was also caught in the explosion-causing Raven to close up on love as well everything else.

Pokemon (Do include nicknames since there could be more then one Pokemon of the same species):
    Arcanine
    Mightyena- Midnight
    Umbreon- Moon
    Aggron

Special Pokemon (The one with a unique attack):
    Arcanine

Special Pokemon Attack (What attack is it, is there restrictions to it?):
    Sacred Fire, when Arcanine uses Sacred Fire too much her energy goes down further.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Default Re: [SU] Special Pokemon

just reserve me for now

Name: alex (havent thought of a last name yet)

Description: [will add later]

Personality [will add later]

History: [will add later]

Pokemon:
    gliscor [gligz]
    kingdra [horsy]
    tauros [bull]
    houndoom [doomz]

Special Pokemon (The one with a unique attack): kingdra

Special Pokemon Attack: because it grew up in one of the coldest and fastest moving rivers, horsy trained up its speed to perfection, and perfected the ability to cover his body with ice making it able to use ice shard.
    Last edited by ayotui; 21st April 2010 at 06:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Alright I will reserve you, don;t forget to update it;)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

can i be the leader of the brotherhood and have that charizard?
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

natural-born mama

Name: Penelope Stark; "Penny"
    Description: Penny has shoulder-length wavy orange-red hair, green eyes and wears a matching green mod dress with white piping. When the wind picks up, she puts on a green beret.
    Personality: She's sweet, innocent, but not naive. Miss Penny can be oblivious (if not down right ditzy) at times, but in a blissful way. Though she's from a land associated with ice and cold, she's far from that.

History: Miss Penny is from some frosty northern land, but her passion for traveling led her south. Her bristly father Leonid is a little-known Pokemon researcher and her mother is an ice sculptor. Penny is also the oldest out of her four siblings.

Penny's first Pokemon was a fiery young Sneasel that knocked down young Penny's snow man one winter day. It just kept following her around, so she ended up keeping him. Her father objected to this at first (he later gave her Eevee as a parting gift) but her mother allowed Penny to keep the Pokemon.

Pokemon (in order of aquisition):
    Weavile (male) [Kevorkian]
    Jolteon (male) [Tesla]
    Pupitar (male) [Arkaitz]
    Kirlia (female) [Oscilla]
    Piplup (male) [Benjen]

Special Pokemon (The one with a unique attack): Piplup [Benjen]
    Special Pokemon Attack: Spark

Benjen is different from other Piplup since he's already a water/steel type, with an added ability to conduct electromagnetic fields - hence the Spark move. Benjen's "Spark" doesn't actually work like the real move since it's more of a spontaneous release of electric charge and isn't really well controlled.
    Last edited by qwrqrwqas; 28th April 2010 at 06:31 AM. Reason: lolz done

Blog Entries

Riolu- Well Charizard was just an example, however the Brotherhood of Power only stole a Blaziken with Water Pulse. But I guess if your RP is the leader he can have a stolen Charizard (Perhaps you can start the RP off with him having a recent stolen Charizard). But first you need to show me a sign up sheet.
    SON- Okay sure, as I said before to the other one don't forget;)

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pend-reserve me two spots for mah twins, but I may back out.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Can you reserve a spot for me?

Blog Entries

SON- Although I would have preferred that you wrote more of the history I will accept it

Shadow and Anonymous- Okay sure

Blog Entries

is this still open? if so i'd like to have a spot, I'll work on my character until i get an O.K.

Blog Entries

Name: Loga Seinn (burn slow in Icelandic:D)

Description:
    A wise man once said that a picture is worth one-thousand words:)

Personality: Loga's personality is fiery and hot. He's loud, competitive and loves to battle. He's never afraid to speak his mind and stands up for his ideals and morals no matter what. He cares very much for other people and pokemon, and always tries to help others. He loves to stay active and is always on the move.

History: Loga was born and raised in the hot town of Lavaridge, in Hoenn. He trained alone in atop the hot hot heat of Mt.Chimney, honing his skills with his pokemon. Macargo was his first catch at eight, and always his favorite. Loga's leg was seriously burned sometime around his twelth birthday, and after healing he left the city to train. After traveling to Sinnoh, he trained at Mt.Stark. On one embark deep into the cave, he saw Heatran in action, battling a trainer and using its signature move "Heat Storm". Loga realized that Heat Storm was the move his Macargo had been doing all along! He is currently on Firestone Island.

Pokemon:
    • Macargo(Shiny)-Male (Eimur)
    • Skarmory-Female (Leiftur)
    • Rypherior-Male (Fallbysso)
    • Rampardos-Male (Hrutur)
    • Camerupt-Female (Springa)

Special Pokemon: Macargo

Special Pokemon Attack: Macargo can use the legendary move "Magma Storm", like the one and only, Heatran. Years of training in using the power of the maga surrounding its body, especially in its shell, has given it this ability. He does this by expelling the magma stored inside his shell out, raging it into a strong storm. However, this can only be performed once a day. Doing it more results in loss of too much of the magma that makes up its body, and can also destroy it's brittle shell. After this move, Macargo needs to recuperate the magma on its body.

Last edited by Jragonair; 26th April 2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Needed their nicknames:)

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Hi, this is my first time on the pokemon RP forums and this will be my first RP of this kind, however I have played DnD and table top RPGs for about 10 years now. Here is my character:

Name: Nick "Nicko" Bolas

Description: Nick is 6'1" 145 lbs with medium legnth straight black hair. He is slightly paler than the norm, as well as he likes to wear his hair to cover his eyes partialy. He also usually wears dark blue jeans and a plain black or dark grey shirt. Nick usually tries not to stand out to others and even walks with his head down unless he needs to be aware of his sourroundings.

Personality: Nick likes to keep out of confrontations if he can but will stand up for his friends if needed. Even though he has a low self esteem he feels the need to prove himself to his friends and show them that he is deserving of their friendship. Nick has a kinship with his pokemon because they are the only ones that haven't left him in his life.

History: When Nick was born his mother died giving birth to him. His father was a drunk and very abusive. After years of punishment when Nick was 16 he was taking his weekly beating from his father when a roaming machop heard the beating and ran quickly to Nick's aid. Enraged Nick's father threw Nick out of the house and on his own. As Nick left his house that same machop came to his rescue yet again bringing Nick some food and taking him to his shelter. Nick lived with the machop untill he finished school getting help from the school to keep his hygene under control. After his schooling he decided to become a pokemon master and get more loyal friends like machop. When Nick turned 20 he obtained more of his pokemon and grew strong as a trainer mostly training his pokemon in seclusion and usually only battled trainers that approached him. Each of his pokemon have shown a high level of loyalty to Nick because of the care he provides for them. Nick doesn't care about catching them all he only cares about finding loyal pokemon to take on his journey through life and grow stronger together.

Pokemon:
    • Machamp (Muscle)
    • Hitmonchan (Ali)
    • Dragonair (Draco)
    • Pidgeot (Feathers)

Special Pokemon (The one with a unique attack): Machamp

Special Pokemon Attack (What attack is it, is there restrictions to it?) Shadow Punch: When machop was younger he was abandoned by his trainer in the ghost tower in Lavender town. The ghosts really had fun picking on Machop and because when Machop was angry enough and attacked the ghosts simply laughed at him. One day his anger filled him with a new power in one of his punches that knocked out a gastly who was picking on him.

If there are any changes you want me to make on him let me know and we can work it out. Thanks. Sorry if things were a bit lengthy lol.
    Charmeleon - It is very hotheaded by nature, so it constantly seeks opponents. It only calms down when it wins. (pokedex)

Blog Entries

Name: Jesse “Scar” Michaels

Description: Jesse is 5’10”, 160 lbs. Jesse has shoulder-length white hair, wears baggy tan khakis, white sleeveless shirt, and an unbuttoned silver long-sleeved shirt. His eyes are a clear sapphire. He can barely hide his scar that coils like an Ekans from his arm up to right above his collar.

Personality: Jesse is reserved to people, only opening up to those who open up to him. To all Pokemon, though, he is kind and open-minded. When he is in battle, his attitude changes and he becomes energetic. He shows a strong dislike for any evil organization, and doesn’t like to talk about the three months he spent as a slave for Team Galactic.

History: After returning to Sinnoh from participating in the Kanto Pokemon League, he happened upon a group called Team Galactic. They invaded his hometown near Mt. Coronet and were using its location for some kind of experiment involving the Distortion World. He was forced to participate in order to save his friends and family. After three months, he along with a few others, teamed up to defeat the group and put an end to the research. The only thing he acknowledges from those three months is that he caught a special Mawile. Since then, he has competed in the Sinnoh league, winning with the team he keeps on hand.

Pokemon:
    [On Hand]

Torterra (Hanger)
    Mawile (Edge)
    Chansey (Karen)
    Loudred (Misti-Eye)
    Lapras (Sunny)
    Garchomp (Joker)

Special Pokemon: Mawile

Special Pokemon Attack: Shadow Force: After Mawile uses this move, she must rest as if she used a Hyperbeam.

Blog Entries

Was this... forgotten? If you don't want it Willow, i'm sure someone could take over...
    Scratch That!
    Last edited by Jragonair; 4th May 2010 at 07:04 PM.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Hm I dunno, accepted for all. It's just I posted the same thing on Serebiiforums and one of the mods did say it wasn't really a well thought out roleplay so I requested it to be closed. But these are two different forums, everyone has different ideas of roleplay. Okay unless a mod says otherwise I will keep it open, but I might wait for 1 or 2 more people

mutton- lol no problem that kind of role play probably get you accepted anywhere, welcome to the world of Role-Play