[SU] The Rescue Misson - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SU] The Rescue Misson

Blog Entries

Default Re: [SU] The Rescue Misson

Jrag- Okay thanks:)
    Riolu Alright will comment afterwards
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

edited
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Riolu- Would have liked seen a little bit more history but that's okay. As for Lucario it's going to have a hard time against these guys if it goes into battle (Otherwise Cynthia's Pokemon would have never been touched). You mean a sixth egg to carry around? I prefer if you didn't but it is up to you, the baby Pokemon wouldn't able to win very much (And the letter went out to strong Pokemon trainers)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

ok. my sixth is... snorlax!
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Name: Katja Famke

Sexuality: Straight

Profession: FBI Agent.Also a well-known pokemon trainer.

Personality: Looks can be deceiving,and in this case,very deceiving.Her beautiful looks and thick accent seem to make her out as a beautiful yet dumb model.But don't be fooled.Everything about her is fake - the accent,the hair,the clothes.Everything but the pokemon - the only thing that earns her respect in society other than her career of an outrageous,overly-dramatic ex-model.
    But apparently she's had a change of heart.Or just grown up,probably.After all,she left home when she was only 16.Anyways,back to the breakout of her Katja's new personality.She's finally proud to flaunt her natural beauty and high IQ.Thankfully,she's also ditched the annoying faux-accent and her wannabe celebrity friends and gained a no-nonsense attitude.This is all lead to landing a job in the FBI.Let's just hope nobody recognises her...

Appearance:

History: Katja is orginally from Moscow.She left home at 16 for her sky-high modelling career,but was fired 3 years later for not getting rid of the extra attitude in baggage control when she first arrived.After constant hissy-fits,traumatizing the assistants and fellow models,breaking boy's hearts/faces and even smashing a camera on set,the world and the modelling agency had decided they'd had enough of Katja.Katja automatically became a Z-List celebrity,spending the next 2 years dancing on tables and passing out in the streets.One day,she woke up and decided she needed to gain control of her life.That was the day everything changed.

Pokemon: Sceptile,Typhlosion,Blastoise,Electivire,Gallade,Drifblim
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 11th May 2010 at 01:27 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

GG- Accepted for sure, she sounds quite interesting

Blog Entries

When are you posting start up?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

After my appointment today, that way I have all day and the week to RP, hopefully I will be back before 9:30am, maybe 10am.

Blog Entries

I have no idea what time that is for me,but I will post in 19 hours :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

GG- As of now it's 7:35am going at 8, and should be back between 9-10:30am I hope, really do hope. Don't worry the first part will be the characters getting to know each other, do what I did at yours pretend you were there the whole time;)

Blog Entries

You got it ;P
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Name
    Jordan Summers

Sexuality
    Straight

Profession
    Sinnoh Pokemon League Ace Trainer
    US Army Ranger

Personality
    Jordan is known amongst his peers for being able to keep a straight face in nearly every situation. Even when yelling at the top of his head, his facial expression hardly changes at all, giving him the appearance of being bored or emotionless. Regardless, he hardly takes any casual situation he is in seriously, and usually handles them with humor, unless he wants to be professional about it. This means that he generally manages to avoid most negative emotions such as depression or stress, and remains calm enough to avoid anger.

Appearance
    Jordan stands at 5’11”, weighs 182 LBS, and is lightly tanned. He also has dark blue eyes and short brown hair extending down to the top of his ears. Jordan constantly wears different pairs of the same clothing: blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and his light grey jacket. He also usually wears his camo-print baseball hat with blue-tinted sunglasses resting on the bill of it.

History
    When he was young, Jordan had an obsession for two things: Pokemon and the military. As soon as he would finish high school, he would join the US Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment. With no spouse or any other companions besides his Pokemon, he would spend most of his time spent out of military service in the Sinnoh Pokemon League. His notable skills as a Pokemon trainer and service with the US military gave him the opportunity to volunteer for the rescue team that would retrieve the Sinnoh champion, Cynthia, following her kidnapping.

Pokemon
    Seraph – Gardevoir - Female
    Earnhardt – Gallade - Male
    Tybalt – Jolteon - Male
    Abrams – Metagross - Genderless
    Vulcan – Houndoom - Male
    Zeus¬ – Dragonite - Male

Other
    Well, since your character is a member of the FBI, it got me into the mindset that the US does exist in whatever version of the Pokemon world your roleplay takes place in. If for whatever reason this is inaccurate, I guess that US army can be changed to “generic Pokemon military force.” Frankly, I kinda have the creative threshold less than or equal to a lemon.

Also, since Ralts is proven to be capable of telepathy with at least trusted humans, is it plausible for my Gardevoir and Gallade to be capable of communicating with Jordan?

Blog Entries

I got an late SU for an FBI Agent, since I think we only have one other (If there is another I forgot it's okay we can make it four FBI Agents).

Name: Katherine Ferguson

Sexuality: Lesbian

Profession: FBI Agent/Pokemon Trainer

Personality: Katherine is usually a sweet person who always thinks of others first, however like Cooper and most FBI Agents she is always serious on the job and has a very low tolerance of certain criminals such as rapists. She also enjoys battling with Pokemon and loves all of them, some say she loves Pokemon more then men, however Katherine is an closet lesbian as she is afraid to tell anyone.

Appearance: Katherine has long honey blond hair going down to her back, she has pale skin with blue eyes and at average weight and 5'6 tall. She wears a blue shirt and jeans, her shirt covers her pokeball and her gun/badge.

History: Katherine was born in Sinnoh where she started her journey at the age of ten with her Torchic. She has always inspired to become a Pokemon trainer however after obtaining Candice's badge and having six Pokemon her journey came to a stop when she found out her aunt had been raped. Returning to her home town in Hearthome City she stayed to help her aunt, and vowed to become an FBI Agent. She went to police academy after finishing her final badge at Volkner and getting into the top ten in the Sinnoh League. Katherine's a strong Pokemon trainer and a skilled FBI Agent and won't let anyone get in her way now.

Pokemon:
    Espeon
    Gyarados
    Chatot
    Mightyena
    Blaziken
    Steelix

Blog Entries

Name: Eric Damon

Sexuality: Straight, but married to Peggy Owen. Sorry ladies.

Profession: Trainer/Assassin/Chosen One

Personality:

Appearance: Bright red, spiky hair, appears to be pale-skinned, with deep green eyes, some freckles, mostly on the face. He usually wears a gold short-sleeved shirt, light blue saggy pants, and large black shoes with red laces.

History: Team Rocket killed everybody he knew when they attacked his village, except his future wife Peggy Owen. Eric was saved by Mewtwo, and fulfilled a prophecy which involved assassinating Giovanni and utterly destroying Team Rocket. Eric married Peggy, who is a Pokemon Ranger recently went missing and is six months pregnant with Eric's baby girl, whom they will name Ruki. Apparently, Eric had some help in his war against Team Rocket, from Pokemon Rangers, Team Snagem members, and Legendary Pokemon.

Pokemon: Infernape, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Skuntank, Floatzel, Tropius

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Well, your character's going to hate mine, for he was in direct contact with Giovanni and all of the other members of Team Rocket before he took control of the organization after Giovanni disappeared.

Of course, that's after this RP, but he was still a valuable ally to Team Rocket. But he's not telling anyone about his past anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast