[SU] The Rescue Misson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SU] The Rescue Misson

Blog Entries

Default [SU] The Rescue Misson

The Rescue Mission- [SU]

If you are reading this letter then you have been chosen as a strong Pokemon trainer to help us on a rescue mission. As you may have heard the Champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia has been kidnapped!

Reports that her home has been trashed and a very serious Pokemon battle occurred between Cynthia and her kidnappers. Despite Cynthia’s efforts she failed to defend them off for some reason, perhaps her Pokemon or someone she loved life was in danger if she didn’t comply.

I am Agent Cooper Carter from the FBI Agent and assigned to this case. There is more to this story then just a kidnapping, a few weeks ago the FBI got a tip in Johto that someone was planning to steal the Johto’s Champion Pokemon and have them to steal all Pokemon. Sadly it was a trick to keep our attention away from the Sinnoh Champion, as she was their real target.

We are asking all strong trainers to come to the Umbreon Island, known to have wild Umbreon around and is east from Sunnyshore City. The reason for this Island we have strong reasons to believe that Cynthia and her kidnappers are on the next Island over called Storm Island, where storms never seem to stop over there.

Soon as everyone arrives at the camp I and two other FBI Agents will be there to discuss how we will save Cynthia, be warned this is no easy task, six of your most powerful Pokemon should accompanied you, they will not be easy to take down, and we must hurry! They may have something to force Cynthia’s Pokemon to listen to them, as for Cynthia’s fate we do not know what they plan on doing with her once they gain control of her Pokemon.

Okay so I hope you got the story. Now this Roleplay calls for two more FBI Agents so two people can sign up. Since trainers should have six Pokemon on them we can start the RP soon. I will wait for a couple of days until enough people have the chance to come on. After that sign ups will be closed and it will be underway. Also if the FBI Agent spots have not been taken then I will create them and use them.

I prefer no Legendaries but strong Pokemon are permitted (Just don’t forget the bad guys Pokemon are going to be just as tough, they took down Cynthia’s Garchomp so it will not be easy). If you are reserving a spot that’s fine but try to do it soon after because I want to do this a couple days after posting the sign ups.

Side note: If one person (Only one though) wants to play as Officer Jenny then feel free to do so, but try to have a few strong Pokemon at her disposal. She may have a gun in this RP but some Pokemon are immune to bullets (Like rock/ghost types).
    Someone can play as a Detective as well (So one cop, one detective and three FBI Agents including Cooper).

Another side note: When this goes ahead you will start at the camp where you will be told what to do by Cooper (You will spent a day or two getting to know each other and planning the rescue). You can have your character receive the letter and their reaction as long as they are on the island anyway.

Name:

Sexuality:

Profession: (Pokemon training has to be one of them, but you can have any other job too, if you apply for an FBI Agent it goes here)

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Pokemon: (Try to have six strong Pokemon, pre evolved forms are okay but make sure they can stand up a fight. Remember if that Pokemon can’t stand up to Cynthia’s Garchomp then it’s going to have a real hard time).

Name: Agent Cooper Carter

Sexuality: Straight

Profession: Pokemon Trainer/FBI Agent

Personality: Cooper is a nice and sweet caring person outside of his work. He has always wanted to help others, which is why he decided to go the Police academy. He has been known to flirt with girls but just lightly and able to charm girls. However when he is at his job Cooper can be a hard case as he is determined to get to the bottom of it and do his job. He is just as fierce when it comes to Pokemon battles and refuses to lose. Cooper also has a thing for female FBI agents and detectives.

Appearance: Cooper has light sandy blonde hair with green eyes that seemed to match it. He has pale skin with some freckles across his nose, and is about 5’6 tall and is athletic. Cooper also most of the time wears black jeans with a black jacket and a white shirt underneath as an FBI agent uniform.

History: When Cooper was young as five he had always watched Cop shows and was fascinated by it, he knew from that day on he wanted to be a cop. So as he grew up he focused on helping people. The men and women in his family also inspired him because previous generations of his family have been in some position of an law enforcement. A suspect who he tried placing in jail murdered his father, however he did not last when Cooper’s mother a fellow FBI Agent captured him with her Arcanine.
    Cooper promised he would follow in his father’s footsteps and went to police adacemy at the age of eighteen before becoming a rookie cop. By the time he became an FBI agent at twenty-six his mother had retired however her Arcanine still wanted to go, being quite a strong Pokemon Cooper took Arcanine to help him on cases.

Cooper has actually met the Champion Cynthia in his time as the two had gone to High School together. Cynthia told him she believed he could be the very best cop and was one of the ones who believed in him the most. Cynthia had once saved Cooper’s life after a mugger tried killing him at seventeen so now Cooper feels this is personal and it’s time to repay the favor.

Pokemon:
    Umbreon
    Blaziken
    Arcanine (Cooper’s mother Pokemon)
    Ariados
    Absol
    Dusknoir

Okay start! I hope a few people do sign up. As the RP goes further we will discover who has kidnapped Cynthia and what they really want. I will also take the role of Cynthia when we reach that point. The way the group meets her might be a surprise.

If anyone wants to know what's going on with Special Pokemon, I am not sure if I am continuing it. I might but it depends (I want to try and focus fully on this on, don't be discouraged by that though when signing up for this)
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 7th May 2010 at 11:12 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: [SU] The Rescue Misson

Okay, I'm going to use my character Zaar, but could you do me a favor and look at my countless other sign-ups instead of forcing me to write a full bio for the umpteenth time?

Pokemon: Spiritomb, Houndoom, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Honchkrow, and Tyranitar.

Blog Entries

SA- I can do that but you know you can just copy and paste and edit anything.

I was looking at your SU and honestly I am not sure which one I should be looking at. Also the trainers in this RP are mostly normal so demon wings and such might not work.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Can I have a reservation as well so I can put this on my list of things I need to write up apps for?

Blog Entries

That's the problem. I can't. I'm not on a computer, I'm on an ebook reader with a web browser that won't let me copy and paste things. >_<

Blog Entries

Amber- Sure there will be a few days, I might start it up on Tuesday/Wednesday Australia time, gives the weekend on.
    SA- Ah hm well maybe you could reserve until you get home? It's just each role play is different (Or tell me what signup roleplay to look at and I will see)

Blog Entries

PMD: Rebirth for History and age, and Pokemon XD: Ridge of Darkness for everything else, minus the wings, the paft about Cipher, and replacing that team with the one I listed.

Blog Entries

Alright Shadow I have taken a look and you are accepted (Nobody can be the bad guys btw... Yet anyway because we don't know much about them. Although later in the role playe when they meet the bad guys and the boss, you could always have your character as a spy if you want... but only one spy would be allowed, a spy would be useful because the boss does not want anyone to save Cynthia or her Pokemon until he's done)

Edit: I was thinking of coming up with a better title, does anyone think Saving Champion Cynthia works better then The Rescue Mission

It's about equal IMO.

You aren't refrencing "Saving Private Ryan," are you?

Blog Entries

Amber- lol actually I am, but don't worry we will keep the original name, RS shouldn't be too bad.

Blog Entries

He's not evil, he just joined this out of boredom. However, he'll jump at the first chance to join the other side.

Blog Entries

SA- Okay cool (Don't forget he did receive a letter, that's interesting though to join out of boredom lol)

Blog Entries

Eh, this was before he really became evil. You know, after the lightning incident. He's just looking for ways to show his worth to his master that I'm still not giving the name of.

Blog Entries

Name: Loga Seinn (burn slow in Icelandic:D)

Description:
    A wise man once said that a picture is worth one-thousand words:)

Personality: Loga's personality is fiery and hot. He's loud, competitive and loves to battle. He's never afraid to speak his mind and stands up for his ideals and morals no matter what. He cares very much for other people and pokemon, and always tries to help others. He loves to stay active and is always on the move.

History: Loga was born and raised in the hot town of Lavaridge, in Hoenn. He trained alone in atop the hot hot heat of Mt.Chimney, honing his skills with his pokemon. Macargo was his first catch at eight, and always his favorite. Loga's leg was seriously burned sometime around his twelth birthday, and after healing he left the city to train. After traveling to Sinnoh, he trained at Mt.Stark.

Pokemon:
    • Macargo(Shiny)-Male (Eimur)
    • Pidgeot-Female (Leiftur)
    • Rypherior-Male (Fallbysso)
    • Rampardos-Male (Hrutur)
    • Camerupt-Female (Springa)
    • Marshtomp-Male (Bomba)

From the old [SU]. Tell me if anything needs to be edited. And I'll be an FBI agent, if ya want? Edited
    Last edited by Jragonair; 9th May 2010 at 10:44 PM.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

jragon- You might want to age him up (25 is okay) if you want him to be an FBI Agent, because I don't believe 17 year olds can be agents. Also this RP is completely different from Special Pokemon so they can't really learn Special moves like that so you might want to get rid of Magma Storm, or weakened it)

Edit: I looked up apparently the youngest FBI Agent is 13 0.0 I don't know if that's true or but I guess he can be 17, maybe make him between 18-20 though.

I prefer if the last FBI Agent is aleast female to anyone who wants to do them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast