[RP] Project Alteration - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [RP] Project Alteration

Default Re: [RP] Project Alteration

Jordan Summers
    "Danger 3"

Rather than await an answer, Danger 3 went ahead and released his Arcanine's leash, firuging that he would be of use regardless of the other agents' opinions. As soon as he was free, the Arcanine began trotting around the grass in odd serpentine motions, occasionally making full circles. After only a brief time however, Bravo 4 turned to face his master and lay down in the grass. "That means he smells something," Danger 3 told the others. "Cobra, Upgrade, are we ready to go after them?"

Flare Blitzing Warrior Infernape Warrior's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zane looked around at the group, at least now he knew there names, but he still liked (mentally) calling Zaar Mr. Stick-Man. Nevertheless, he looked around at the group, "Look," he paused, attempting to think, "We might not have much time. I can't predict everything, yet..." he chuckled, "However, if we can rapidly put..." Just then, he stopped and saw that Zaar was slamming his elbow into the little girl, causing him to close his eyes as he kept going, "...some distance between us, maybe a Teleport." His eyes lit up a little bit before looking like he was contemplating something only to discover that nothing happened, not even a small object moved six feet, he seemed to be a little upset, Come on, idiots! he shouted mentally, What's the point of making me the highest evolution of Abra without giving me the power to Teleport...
    Last edited by Infernape Warrior; 20th September 2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Infernape Warrior's Kickin' Stats

Thank you for the awesome signature and avatar, AngelAquino!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Slang nodded. "Copy that, Danger 3. I've been ready for action for quite a while," he said, giving a pointed glare at Lester.

"Alright, when we go in there, don't get all cocky because we outnumber them. Don't take their powers for granted. Remember, we're for all intents and purposes dealing with Pokemon that possess human intelligence. And there's one more thing that's absolutely essential here. Don't kill them. Just capture them so we can take them back to base."

A Fine Fellow Indeed. Strange Bean's Avatar

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to avoid death." Lester muttered, rolling his eyes, before said sensory organs noticed something. "Hold up a second." In the distance, Lester could see a group of agents. They were a fair way off, so he began jogging towards them. Once he got closer, he saw a small shack beyond them, and a large number of other agents in the area. By the time he reached the others, he had heard the distinct chopping of helicopters passing overhead. Pretty serious gear involved. he thought.
    "You guys got this, then?" he asked the nearest of his compatriots, who jumped slightly.
    "We've got 36 soldiers, all armed and trained, as well as three helicopters. They don't stand a chance."
    "Okay." Lester nodded, somewhat surprised. "Looks like you'll be fine, sooooo.... I'll be watching from a safe distance." The last part was whispered as he hastily moved away, to what could be considered a safe distance. As he didn't know what he was up against, it was wise to stay back and watch. Overconfident jerks. We'll see who lives longer.

Jordan Summers
    "Danger 3"

As Danger 3 prepared to release his Arcanine to follow the kids' trail, he noticed a helicopter fly over him straight towards some old shack. "Looks like we've already got it," he noted to himself as he removed an ultra ball with the small letter "B" painted on it in white. "Good work, Bravo Four, but it looks like we may not need 'ya until later." Danger 3 returned his Arcanine and walked to where Upgrade was watching the soldiers. "Y'know I actually have a feelin' we should help them."

"Please." Lester said, hand on tranquilizer gun. "They have the place locked down tighter than a Swiss vault. They wouldn't need help if one of them was bulletproof." Then why are you over here? he asked himself, not knowing for sure. "Besides, I can shoot stuff from this distance. My aim isn't that bad."

Jordan Summers
    "Danger 3"

"Well if they're going to snatch the search out of our hands like four-year olds, they could at least have the goddamn common courtesy to hurry up with it." Danger 3 removed another ultra ball from his belt and threw it into the air. In a brief flash of light, the ultra ball deployed a Metagross before falling back into Danger 3's hand. Once the Pokemon was fully materialized, he walked up and patted it on its broad, steel body. "Alpha Three, I want you to stay here and watch the small house. If something comes out and it ain't human, take it out." The Metagross punched one of its massive legs on the ground, an affirmative response to Danger 3's command.

"Either way, I'm going in behind them. If these kids are as pro as they say, every man should be on it. Especially if we wan't 'em alive."

[OOC]: Who"s gonna move the soldiers, by the way?
    Last edited by Loyalty; 21st September 2010 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries

[OOC]: I duuno...it wasn't my idea for the soldiers, and I'm kinda tied IC-wise until the other Morphs post...^^;

Blog Entries

OOC: Wait, you need a leader for the agents?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: That would be nice.

OOC: It was my understanding that you were attacking the agents/running away before they moved in. I was going to make them get attacked/move in at that point, but a leader would be nice.

OOC: ooh! OOH! MEMEME!

IC: Fwee's eyes lit up, a laugh escaping her.

"I can teleport!" Fwee said excitedly, leaping over to the others. Her green pigtails bounced up and down, crimson eyes glinting with glee. "It's one of my moves! I practiced them while I was in that icky lab." At this, Fwee stuck her tongue out in disgust. Smiling once more, she turned to the others. "So, where should I teleport us?"

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight smiled at Fwee and laughs. "I can also Teleport so... Double the fun I guess..." She says quietly, smiling softly.

Blog Entries

"I'm staying. I need revenge. I'll kill every last one." Eliot says, as his claws take on a shiny tone. "Even if I die, it will be with a smile on my face, 'cause I'll take as many with me as my claws can hold."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar immediately morphed into his Scyther form, grinning psychotically as he readied himself for combat. "This won't be a fight. This'll be a massacre. And they'll be the ones on the receiving end."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast