[RP] Project Alteration - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [RP] Project Alteration

Flare Blitzing Warrior Infernape Warrior's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [RP] Project Alteration

Zane heard what the brown caped and bandaged person has to say before closing his eye, "Yes, we may be able to kill them. How..." Just then, the jade-green haired, crimson eyed girl came into the small shack, giving off the same vibe he might've been giving up. He soon looked out the window again before looking at the little girl, she was only 13 and most of the group were 16 or old. Heck, Zane himself was 18, which made him one of the older ones in the group, but he soon found himself looking at the door he found by kicking up the dirt, "Right now, I don't think we should fight them."

He instantly felt the feelings of the others intensify, but ignored them, especially the ones coming off of Mr. Stick-Man, as he started to call him mentally, "I know, I know," he stated holding up a hand, "However, if we are powerful...we need to know how powerful. One of us might have something that could accidentally effect all of us, so I suggest we see if this," he tapped a claw on the door, "leads somewhere..."
    Infernape Warrior's Kickin' Stats

Thank you for the awesome signature and avatar, AngelAquino!

A Fine Fellow Indeed. Strange Bean's Avatar

A voice came in over the radio, alerting Lester to the fact that a third member was to join the group. Most unorthodox, but the more the merrier, I guess. he thought, shortly before being surprised by a red figure whipping past. He aimed the tranquilizer gun at it, before noticing it was an Arcanine, and therefore not a fugitive teenager. Lester sighed heavily, and continued walking north, although considerably slower to allow 'Danger Three' to catch up. While he didn't show it, he was nervous. This was the kind of stuff that was supposed to be dealt with by soldiers. Soldiers with guns. Not tech support guys who are only in the field because they can act. "Hell." he muttered aloud.

Jordan Summers
    "Danger 3"

Danger 3 approached Black Cobra and Upgrade with his Pokemon following at a quickened pace as to not keep the agents waiting. "Gentlemen," he greeted. "Hope I didn't hold y'all up." Danger 3 looked out over the field, determining how easy it would be for him to search. "Tons of grass, perfect. If none of y'all found 'em yet, Bravo can do it pretty easy," he said with a tug on his Arcanine's leash to indicate who "Bravo 4" is.

Blog Entries

"Why not?" Eliot says, "They would do the same to us, if given the order. Indirectly, if they succeed, they'll kill more of us by subjecting us to more experiments. The ones that die may in fact be the lucky ones. I imagine at some point they'll attempt some form of mind control or brainwashing. In short, when they're through with us, we'll be little more than living weapons. I'm willing to kill a few of the people who are trying to kill us to avoid that. This is war, not some game of tag. If you don't want to kill anyone, fine by me. Just don't expect me to save you when they catch you. Besides, I imagine most of us know our powers, We've already trained them, or at least almost all of us, and the powers are derived from those of Pokemon, so the properties of our individual abilities should be easy to determine. Even if we accidentally hit each other, Pokemon hit each other on purpose all the time. We can take a few hits from each other."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 20th September 2010 at 03:35 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar gave out a mirthless chuckle. "My opinion's with him. Even without morphing into my other form, I'm still incredibly agile, and have taken out more than my fair share of people who have engaged me in combat. The morphing abilities make it all too easy."

OOC: Just in case you didn't already know this, Zaar is horribly overconfident in his abilities. This is a part of his character, not me overestimating the powers of the morphs.

Blog Entries

Zane shivered at the thoughts that the stick person was having and was about ready to just shoot out a series of words that he'd know he'd regret later, but they still came out, "LOOK HERE, MR. STICK FIGURE!" he shouted, getting in front of his face, "I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, BUT I GOT AN IDEA..." Then, he started to explain, in slightly-more-intelligent-than-average wording, what he was felt off of each of them and, as he voiced his thoughts his eyes started to turn the pale blue before he silenced in mid-word only to state, "Brown cape and bandages, you have the move Quick Attack, don't you?"

Blog Entries

"How do you know?" Eliot asks. "And my name's Eliot. Yes, I do, why? I was thining I'd just use Icy Wind to freeze the helicopter's, bring hem down on the infantry's heads, but I'm open to ideas. Shoot."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"No need for the shouting," Zaar said, still giving a sardonic sneer. "I'm certain that you're quite irritated right now. And none of us really know who the others in this group are, don't we? We're strangers, come together by a common condition, and all of us share a common enemy, the government that inflicted this condition upon us. Even I can work together with others, and if we can't work together as a coordinated group, then all hopes are lost. But I'd like to see what kind of plan you can formulate."

Blog Entries

Zane blinked a little bit, "Did I just see...?" he asked himself, before shaking his head, "Listen, Eliot, my name is Zane. Never mind that for now..." He then pointed due South from where they were, "For some reason, I saw you using Quick Attack from tree to tree." He then started to move his fingers in an attempt to emulate the movement before resuming, "Then while you were doing that one of us..." he looked around to attempt to see who only to shiver when he remembered who it was, "Mr. Stick Man, was making copies of himself before making X's on everyone..."

Blog Entries

Zaar blinked once, then twice. "Strange. That was the strategy I was just contemplating using for when they found us. You must have Alakazam's fortune-telling capabilities," he said, obviously somewhat impressed.

"Oh, have we not done introductions yet? In that case, my name is Zaar. Now that all of that's out of the way, do you have any more prophecies to give out, or is that it?"

Blog Entries

"No, that idea isn't very good. The point is to cause as much damage as possible. Why take out just a few agents when we can decimate an entire force?" Eliot says. "Besides, once we're finished, we're sitting ducks. The agents can just shoot me when I stop moving, and Zaar when he's done cloning himself or whatever. Furthermore, the flashier the better. Who's scarier, a guy who can hit people with a crowbar, or shoot them with a bazooka? The flashier, the better."

Blog Entries

"Sure, making a good impression is useful," Zaar argued. "But it can come to a point where the impressiveness of it completely degrades from it actually being useful. You have to find a balance."

Looking up, Fwee felt slightly nervous around the other men. Looking down at the flowers in her hand, she noted with dismay that they were starting to wilt. Sighing, she set them down next to her, looking back over at the others. Her crimson eyes took in the people, flashing with each of their individual emotions in turn; bloodlust, confidence, cold indifference, confusion, slight panic, and many more. Saddened slightly, Fwee picked the flowers back up and twirled them around in her hand.

"I'm Fwee." she piped up, looking at the others. Contemplating the stick-man, she decided that he was in desperate need of a hug; so she gave him one!

OOC: I've always wanted to see what Zaar would do if a small child suddenly hugged him.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

OOC: Nothing good.

To say the least, Zaar was irritated enough as it was, and affection didn't have much of a positive effect on him. Quite the opposite, actually. In this particular instance, he ended up slamming his elbow right into her chest, hoping that she would back off.

OOC: Probably should have seen that one coming... XD Shocked he didn't just come right out and stab her.

IC: Fwee stumbled back, startled more than anything. Pouting, her fist began to glow faintly red before she remembered what was going on, causing it to return to its' normal color. Letting out a deep sigh, Fwee turned away from the others, a green sphere surrounding all around her. A tune suddenly popping into her head, she began twirling and dancing around, her eyes sparkling with glee.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast