[RP] Project Alteration

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [RP] Project Alteration

Flare Blitzing Warrior Infernape Warrior's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default [RP] Project Alteration

Basic Rules
    Please follow all of the standard RPing guidelines.
    Attempt to have at least one paragraph (4+ sentences) per post.
    Try your best to post at least once every other day.
    No made-up, Black/White, nor Legendary/Anceint Pokémon allowed.
    To post here, you must be approved at the sign-up thread first.
    Plot
    The Government's Version
    The year is 2020 and a project known as Operation Alteration, a special program that allowed the government to offer the option to people between the ages of 12 and 18 a chance to take part in experiments,had just been approved by the President. The ones that were willing to work with the government, from different backgrounds and social classes, were given extremely reasonable accommodations and more than enough to exercise and have some fun. After a while, they were injected with a special drug that would help enhance their bodies and were asked to keep going with what they were doing. Although a few died in the experiment and a few more were seriously harmed, physically, emotionally, and/or mentally, by the drug, the government deemed it a success.
    The Straight and True Version
    The year is 2020 and a project known as Operation Alteration, a special program that allowed the government to force people between the ages of 12 and 18 to take part in experiments, had just been forced to go through by Congress. The ones that were taken away from their families who had poor income by the government, were given next to nothing to call "home" with nearly-endless tests. After a while, they were injected with Pokémon DNA that would, hopefully change them into a Pokémorph. Needless to say, many died in the experiment and who many didn't die were deemed unfit to be released into society again. The few that did become Pokémorph would soon be shipped off to fight in WWIII…
    The Action Starts…
    After realizing what happened to their bodies and what they were going to become, human—or rather Pokémorph—weapons of war, a small group of the experiment ran away, partially aware of their powers and what they could do. However, now that they somehow managed to escape from the governmental experiment, they are now being chased down by some of the best Agents that were involved in the event.
    Opening Post
    Zane looked around and saw the five, six including himself, other people that had ran-away from what basically amounted a prison. Looking at his body, which was covered by what amounted to tan and dark brown armor that was his new skin. He lifted his Y-shaped feet and looked at his claws before closing his eyes, 'Am I now a Pokémon,' he thought in his head as he looked at the other people. One of the other people, basically a stick-like person that looked like they belonged in one of the cheesy vampire movies, as pale as he was, was wearing a pitch-black robe, gloves, and boots, was starting to get on his nerves. It wasn't so much that he didn't look right, but, somehow, a 'sensation' that he got being too close to him just sent shivers up his spine, as if a cold, hard knife was running up and down it.

Shaking his head to get the sensation off of his mind, he resuming looking around where they've made their shelter. A small, shack that didn't really seem to be anything more than what might have been left over of a barn after the government bought the land for the operation, but he couldn't be sure. This sensation, this unsureness, was another thing that seemed to be bothering Zane as he looked around, he's never been here…doesn't know what's going to happen, so much uncertainty for a person that was so certain of everything. It was a very new position for him to be in, 'What's going to happen?' he thought as the sweat rolled down his face, "Is this how we'll live forever…as these…" Suddenly, his mind froze as he looked around, having another 'sensation' about something…something bad….
    Infernape Warrior's Kickin' Stats

Thank you for the awesome signature and avatar, AngelAquino!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: [RP] Project Alteration

Zaar shook his head, obviously irritated. "Is this all that we're going to do?" he said in his ice-cold voice. "Camp out in here until someone inevitably finds us? Staying in one spot is never a good idea if you're trying to get away from something, unless you're absolutely certain that no one would be able to find you. And seeing that we're dealing with the entire government of the USA, this is far from a perfect hideout. Of course, I wouldn't be complaining if they did find us. I'm always willing for a fight, myself."

A Fine Fellow Indeed. Strange Bean's Avatar

Lester grumbled, keeping his tranquilizer gun up at eye level, watching the trees intently. Obviously, those in charge didn't want their precious test subjects shot dead, so they had to be less liberal. He had to watch all angles; the boss had said to assume these kids can do anything. Damn government secrecy. Just tell me what I'm dealing with. Saying they could do anything was too ambiguous, and made Lester nervous, a trait he'd learned to use to his advantage. A heightened state of paranoia meant he reacted to the slightest movement, which was both a blessing and a curse. While he did react slightly faster than normal, any sign of movement would turn out to be a Ratatta foraging, or a Spearow taking off. This situation was far from ideal. He hadn't signed up to hunt down children. Especially not, he thought. Children who were supposed to be superweapons in the War. He missed sitting behind the computer and telling everyone else what to do. Hopefully Zeppelin would see something from the air, although if the kids were smart,(And I hope to god they are.) they'd put something over their heads. Simply because he was bored, Lester decided to put out a message over the mic.
    "Upgrade here. How goes the search? Over." he whispered.

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight was pacing around the room. "Guys... What are we going to do? I think I need to go pee now.." She says, a worried tone in her voice. Then started looking for the bathroom.

Blog Entries

"Let them come. It will cost them dearly. Hell, maybe they'll leave us alone if we do enough damage," He then turns to Moonlight. "Find a restroom here. If you can't find one, find a bush. Or make some kind of disguise and find a gas station. It's just common sense. Anyway, what we need to do is make it too big a risk for them to come after us. After a while, they'll give up."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Zaar nodded. "That was my plan exactly. Odds are, they've found us, and are either on their way, or spying on us as we speak. But who said that would be a bad thing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slang Koning was trailing behind Lester. He was assigned to him as a partner for finding and capturing the morphs, but he had taken his time to make certain that he wasn't found. The primary goal was capturing these things. Speed was a luxury that he could afford later. Once he had finally caught up with Lester, he whispered as softly as he could, so they couldn't hear. "Have you found them?"

Blog Entries

Zane looked the black-robed, living stick figure with crosses eyes before turning to others that also seemed to be wanting to fight. Well, all of the excluding one of the girls that seemed to be more worried about her 'personal issues' than what the group needed. However, he soon ignored that group moving around, staying as far away as he could from the stick-person, before the sensation started to spike as he looked out of a nearby window before turning to the group. "Um..." he stated, slightly quiet, "I don't know how, but I think I can...feel something over there..." He then pointed at the window, unknowingly pointing at one of the agents that were hidden from sight, before suddenly stopping in what he was saying, his eyes turning to a pale blue color. When his eyes returned back to normal he let out a gasp before falling backwards, almost bumping into the stick man, "The agents..." he gasped loudly, "...I don't know how, but I know they're about to come. It's like I can feel them."

Having reached a clearing, and finding it empty, Lester decided to use the opportunity to call back Zeppelin. He pushed a button on his PDA, causing a small electronic device attached to his Pidgeot to buzz, alerting the bird. It turned in mid-air, and sought out it's trainer, spotting him in a clearing. It swooped down and landed next to him. As it was doing so, a PorygonZ materialized outside of the PDA. The two talked briefly, in language that Lester did not understand, before Zeppelin took off again, and the PorygonZ returned to the miniature computer. "Pentium, please translate." he said to the device. A few moments passed, before text appeared on the screen.
    Nothing House To North.
    Pentium was slowly learning English. As Pokemon could speak with each other, this meant that Pentium could translate, to an extremely limited degree, what other Pokemon were saying. Lester stowed the PDA in his pocket, and prepared to move on, when he heard the voice behind him. He spun around to see his partner. What was his name? Slang. Huh. He briefly went over what he knew about the assassin before him, and taking a fraction of a moment to come up with a reasonably witty response, judging whether or not it would cause a problem. Best to stay on the safe side.
    "No, not yet. Air support hasn't spotted anything either, save a small house to the north." Lester responded, keeping as quiet as possible. "Assuming that they're inexperienced with being fugitives, they can't have gotten too far."

Blog Entries

"Then why don't we check in there? If our forces can't find anything, then by process of elimination, that seems like the logical place that they would be hiding out at," Slang said, a faint trace of irritation in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaar gave a chuckle. "So, my theory was correct, hm? Not that it matters much, since I'll end up tearing them limb from limb whether they find us or vice versa."

Blog Entries

Zane got back up before looking at the stick person, "Look, I don't know who you are!" and then he looked at the other runaways, "And I'm sure nobody really knows anyone here. However, I'm sure they." He pointed to the window, "I'm sure they know all about us!" and with that his eyes gotten a slight blue-green cast to them as the same happen around the stick person, who slowly started to float. This, naturally startled Zane, who was partially unaware that he was doing it as he stopped instantly, leaving him to fall the few feet he lifted him, "They know which Pokémon's DNA we have. They know our address, weaknesses, strengths. How do you expect to just 'tear them limb from limb'?" Now it was clear the fact that not being able to know anything about what was happen was clear on his face, "I think the best thing we can do is a find a way to escape right under their noses!" Just then, he kicked a little dust that was gathering on the dirt to find what appeared to be a pull hold to a doorway…

Because that's not where we're supposed to search, because they might not be there, because they might be there and they might be a more than a little pissed off at our guys... Lester thought, while voicing a wholly different opinion.
    "I don't see why not." He attempted to figure out which way north was, before giving up and using his PDA's compass function, and started walking in that direction, wondering exactly how far away this building was.

[OOC]: By the way Infernape, how much grass is there between where we are and where the Pokemorphs are?

Jordan Summers
    "Danger 3"

"This is Danger Three," Lester's radio suddenly reported to him. "I'm startin' to come over to help y'all with the search. Lets see if Bravo Four can't get a trail on 'em." Jordan turned off his radio, sliding it back into its place on his belt before he switched his right hand back onto his Arcanine's leash. Jordan Summers began walking towards the two other agents looking for the escaped children from the government lab, a task he was glad to volunteer for since he could only assume letting said children into the public would be catastrophic.

"I want you guys to keep eyes open too," he commented to the Gardevoir and Gallade that both walked behind him. "Breeze has the nose, but he can't be watching everything if they try to get away from us."

Blog Entries

[OOC:] I'd say roughly 500-700 yards.

Blog Entries

"So?" Eliot asks. "Thing is, we were specifically engineered to destroy things. Obviously the scientists did a good job, otherwise it wouldn't be worth chasing us. We were designed to win battles. Keep in mind too, that the people that are after us are human as we ar- Yes, are. They feel fear, as we do, and all we have to do is take out a few before the rest run. And finally, just because they know what we can do doesn't necessarily mean they can beat us. We know what they can do, too. They have guns, tanks, helicopters, and a few pokemon. We. we genetically engineered super-soldiers, have powers most can never hope to achieve. If we can't win this battle, nobody can! Who's with me!?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

While the others were debating over inside the house, the youngest of the group was currently out back, picking colorful flowers to brighten up the house. Twin jade-green pigtails hung down beside her, affixed in place by two large red bows. Her large, round crimson eyes shined happily, one obscured by a jade-green bang hanging down over her face. Humming cheerfully, the girl closed her eyes serenely, a faint blue glow appearing around the flowers in her hand.

Suddenly, Fwee's crimson eyes flashed open, wider than usual. She had felt the disgruntled emotions of a strange man, reluctancy mixed in. Gripping the flowers tightly in a gloved hand, Fwee rushed inside the shack; not missing her footing once.

"I can feel them! I might be able to put up a barrier to hold them off for a while..." Fwee pondered slowly, nodding to herself. Stopping suddenly, Fwee's eyes widened once more as she looked at everyone else, absorbing their bloodthirsty feelings and rejecting them. "Y-you're not thinking of killing them... are you?" she asked, trembling at the thought.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast