[PG-16} Vigilant: post-apocalypse heroes and villains RP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PG-16} Vigilant: post-apocalypse heroes and villains RP

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default [PG-16} Vigilant: post-apocalypse heroes and villains RP

Hero intro:

Villain intro:

Choose your side and let destiny take its course.

In the ruins of a large city people have made slow steps towards a sense of normal, but sadly that normal has been plagued by crime and death. Where the lives of these people will go from here no one knows.

Rules:
    Pg-16
    Swearing minor keep at two words per two sentences.
    Violence yes
    gory violence no
    Romance yes
    sex no
    Normal RP rules of course

Keep powers related.

Two minor abilities and one major.

Very special gear/weapon = one minor ability

SU:

Name:
    Alias (hero/villain name) :

Appearance:
    Personality: (obviously should go along with your alignment.)

Alignment: (hero, villain, civilian [civilians can choose a side in RP])

Powers/ skills/ trainings:

Gear/ weapons:

Other:

(anything I missed feel free to add.)

Blog Entries

Default Re: [PG-16} Vigilant: post-apocalypse heroes and villains RP

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    Rules:
    Pg-16
    Swearing minor keep at two words per two sentences.
    Violence yes
    gory violence no
    Romance yes
    sex no
    Normal RP rules of course
    So why PG-16?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

good point. i guess I was over thinking it perhaps PG-14 instead. i just figured it'd be that violent, but i guess without the gore its not that bad.

Blog Entries

Yo JW.
    I'm back.
    Quick question: can I use dirty tricks?

----
    Name: Vladimir orpheus.
    Alias: Death Prince

Personality(and a bit history too): abandoned and forsaken as a child, vlad hates people. When he was 13, he robbed a bank with just a knife. He grew up in the streets alone, pick pocketing people's wallet. He's very cold, rude, and at the same time, he's a genius. He's extremely cruel and show no mercy to everyone. At the age of 15, he began selling drugs, and when he was 17, he's already fucking rich and now he live in a big gothic styled house near the cemetery. He always thinks that the world is in chaos. If he could destroy it, he could rebuilt it from scratch.

Appearance: black wavy hair, a very sharp eyes and a handsome face, he wears a black armani suit and a black robe. With expensive leather shoe and an expensive gold watch.

Gear: black robe and a sharp dracula teeth, black wings

Alignment: villain

Power: can summon a hordes of bats and wolves to attack the foe, transform to a bat, creating illusion, unleash a vampiric aura, suck blood.

other: hates silver

Blog Entries

theres an issue with your abilities.

otherwise its seems ok, and dirty tactics are fine.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Jeremy Darius

Alias: The Rain-Drenched Musician

Appearance: He is dressed as a musician, with a white dress shirt, a black tux, and a bowtie. His hair is long and blue, and as it goes down, it turns to white and curls, like a waterfall. He is always seen with his baton in-hand.

Personality: He seems cold and calculated to people at first, but if you can somehow get attached to him, he'll open up. He may even become overprotective. But he'll banish evil within a second. His favorite way to kill villains is to conduct "Burn, Baby Burn" and watch the foe burst into flames.

Alignment: Hero

Powers/ skills/ trainings: His primary power is to conduct music. At first glance, it may seem useless, but each song that he conducts has an affect on things. If he conducts "Flight of the Bumblebees," for example, he can summon a massive swarm of bees to attack the foe. "Burn, Baby Burn" lights the foe on fire. But he can't directly affect opponents first of all, the music's effect is only temporary(bout a minute or two), and he can't create songs out of the blue to play. He can also control the weather. He can teleport small distances, too.

Gear/ weapons: Baton
    Last edited by Singing in the Rain; 27th May 2011 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Alias: The Dashing Gunslinger. (Note: Only he calls himself that.)

Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot's a little tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and a wide-brimmed hat.

Personality: Eliot is a hedonist to the core. He loves women (Whom he shamelessly flirts with), money (Which he spends lavishly), and candy (Which he eats little but.) However, he can be genuinely nice, and even selfless at times. He is extremely spirited and outgoing too, and likes to make friends with everyone. He also loves kittens, and is truly dedicated to spreading love throughout the world. Finally, he has an extremely poetic manner of speaking, inspired by the flowery text in the mythology book he uses as his gospel.

Alignment: Hero, though can be selfish sometimes.

History (I figured I should add it to explain his powers and personality): Eliot was born to a pair of water merchants, people who collect water using machines that condense vapor from the air, and sell it. He was orphaned when, at four, bandits attacked the caravan for the moisture condensing machines. He hid under a table while his parents were killed. Eliot hid under the table for a day, in shock, even after the ruffians left. He then wandered out, and looking for shelter, found an abandoned library. Hungry, he ate some mushrooms he found growing on the floor. When he got bored read some books on Norse Mythology, and watched some of the westerns they had in the video section. He eventually went to sleep, and through the mushrooms, movies, trauma of losing his parents, and mythology texts, he had an extremely vivid dream, in which Freya, Norse Goddess of love and war, teleported him to the moon, where she told him that he had to spread love and honor throughout the land, and take up the title of Gunslinger. He took this as a sign, and ever since, he has traveled the land, preaching love and joy, and practicing fighting.

Powers/ skills/ trainings: After his vision, he trained night and day, making sacrifices to the moon to get a sign from Freya. Coincidentally, all the incense he burned and runes he drew gave him a connection to the stars, allowing him to use the Celestial Shot. By harnessing the power of the cosmos, mixing in a tiny bit of his Ki, and focusing them with a silver weapon, he can imbue the weapon, and any ammunition it shoots, with the power of the stars, making it fire faster and hit harder. To mantain this ability, he spends a few minutes every day meditating and drinking tea. Even without the Celestial Shot, he's still a competent marksman, though he has little actual combat experience, often using his great speed to run away. He also found the 'Infinite Ammo' cheat, which gives him infinite ammo.

Gear/weapons: His gun, Silver Thorn. It's a silver beretta, with roses engraved on the handle. It allows him to use his power.

Other:
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 27th May 2011 at 04:51 AM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

I just want to say, I love this concept. I just hope I can make my character not so polar in their description, I truly love the diverse villians.

SU:

Name: Don Malour
    Alias: Ascent

Appearance: A man with a rough apparel. Jeans that are torn up, with a black jacket containing what he needs to live.
    Personality: Doesn't give a shit about you, your friends, and your family. Will take what he wants when he wants it. He's no pushover, with enough power to do what he wants. Shakes up all forms of order to prove to the world how bad the world becomes when people want to survive. Power-hungry, loves to dominate his opponents and victims. Smart enough to know when people are trying to trick him and Smart enough to keep people guessing. Won't kill everyone he sees, just whoever opposes his command.

Alignment: Villian

Powers: Can crush things using his mind, although he can moderate this power (apply as much power as needed for the thing.) Also has high strength and elevated hearing.

Weapons: Giant Axe

Other: Goes into trances of pure anger when in bad situations. His power increases, but he grows weaker with each second in this period.

-----------

Name: ????
    Alias: Offerer

Appearance: Dark Cloaked Figure. Covered from head to toe in a black robe, it gives Offerer an appearance like the Reaper itself. All that has been seen from this mysterious figure is their hand, which is a fleshy one covered in tattoos. He carries a giant cross on his back (Not in the Religious Sense, although used for Crucification, as well.)

Personality: A sick and twisted or a benevolent being, who appears to those who have just seen trauma or another reason to gain power. Cold rasping sounds come as this being speaks.

Alignment: Villian

Powers: Can give powers to those who need it at time. This ability almost always is used for the corruption of the powered, although it may accidently cause the best of heroes to form. After trials of judgement, of course, though. Only one has ever had this happen to them. Can transport to whoever needs his sick power.

Weapons: A giant cross that has spikes and nails built on it. Never has been seen using it.

Other: If you feel this character is too vital for me to have, you can take it and adjust accordingly.

-----

I have one more hero that I will write in later if that is okay.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angad View Post
    sick and twisted or a benevolent being
    Aren't those kinda opposites?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The No More Hero View Post
    Aren't those kinda opposites?
    I was trying to imply that it's hard to understand what side offerer is on.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

What's wrong with my abilities?
    And, angad, your siggy made me lol'd so freakin loud xD

Blog Entries

can summon a hordes of bats and wolves to attack the foe,
    transform to a bat,
    creating illusion,
    unleash a vampiric aura,
    suck blood.

i said two minor powers one major. you have five powers (i see the vamp aura as his major).

----------------------------------------------(to the others)

daddy war bucks: everything looks ok, but I'm just curious can he just cunduct any song and then it causes something? could he use the song "them bones" to raise the dead? theres so much music out there that his powers seem really limitless.

no more hero: your a hero lol. seems good, but could you give me a quick exact list of your char's powers. Its hard to read them out and understand them exactly.

Angad: villain 1 good. I ask you give a limit to his capabilities. he can't have an infinite strength to crush stuff with. it has to be limited by how strong the power is or by the actual person's power.

villain 2 seems very vague. the second villain's power is to give powers right? what powers can he give, and are there any limitations to it? please look him over.

adding a hero. i suggest you only have two characters.

(think thats all. I'll add my char soon.)
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 27th May 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Blog Entries

-He can use the energy from the cosmos (i.e. the sun, moon, constellations), mixed with his Ki, to make silver weapons, such as his gun and it's bullets stronger. To maintain this, he needs to meditate a few minutes a day and drink tea.
    -He's fast, which helps him both with shooting people and running away when they shoot at him.
    -He has infinite ammo.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 27th May 2011 at 02:40 PM.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Any song that he knows. I don't even know the song "Them Bones." But I'll change it so that the effect is temporary, and that it can't directly affect others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

ok, I guess that limits it enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast