[DS & Cliff Notes] Digimon: The Reckoning

Thread: [DS & Cliff Notes] Digimon: The Reckoning

Blog Entries

Default [DS & Cliff Notes] Digimon: The Reckoning

So this post is for basic discussion of the RP. Comments, questions, ideas, and suggestions should be discussed here instead of in the RP. This is also going to be where I make a brief synapses of each page so people can catch up quickly if they're away for a few days or whatever.

First order of business is making sure everyone knows this is here, so:

@dajman1996 @Neonsands @vampiremessiah51 @KantoMasta @Zolar @Modification

Also, for convenience, here are links to the RP and SU threads:

*SU Thread
    *RP Thread

The next few posts will be reserved for use of Cliff Notes. Other than that, feel free to post whatever's on your mind regarding the RP here.

Blog Entries

Default Re: [DS & Cliff Notes] Digimon: The Reckoning

=DIGIMON: THE RECKONING CLIFF NOTES=

Here you will find a brief description of the events that have taken place on each page. This isn't going to be updated after every post, but rather after a series of posts have been made. I'll probably wait to update it every 3-4 posts. The (Posts # - #) indicate up to which post the notes have been updated; if you see (Posts 45-50), you'll know that the last update was done after Post #50 was made. The (Post # - #) located at the end of each paragraph denotes what post numbers the events described took place in, for anyone who wishes to read the actual posts noted.

/////

::Page 1 (Posts 2-14)::

-Kilara Blake is keeping watch over a group of new DigiDestined who are resting. A Digimon starts to emerge into the Real World, though, and she goes to investigate with her partners Impmon and DemiDevimon. It turns out to be a Digimon they know, who warns them that groups of high-level Digimon are coming to the Real World to wipe out DigiDestined they find. While this is happening, Clint Hunter is summoned to meet with Anarcomon. (Posts 2-5)

-Meanwhile, Halas Zolarinski is spending some time with his girlfriend in Florida when he gets an urgent call from his partner Veemon. Halas is needed because Veemon and Guilmon, Halas's other partner, are fighting a group of Tyrannomon. Halas goes to help, Biomerging with Guilmon to become Gallantmon and fight the gang of Tyrannomon. While fighting, Gallantmon sends out a desperate SOS calling for help. (Post 6)

-Kilara's Digivice picks up on an SOS sent by Gallantmon, and using a method of travel known as bridging, she and the others she's with cross through the Digital World and arrive in Florida to help her fellow DigiDestined. Shortly after her arrival, three Fangmon, a Giromon, and an Orochimon emerge into the Real World to join the fray. DemiDevimon Digivolves to Devimon to help fight; Impmon has already Digivolved to IceDevimon. (Post 7)

-Kirah Swada is in Dayton, Ohio, being harassed by Monochromon. It appears as though things are going to end badly for him and his partner, as Kilara had departed earlier in response to Gallantmon's SOS. (Post 8)

-During the battle in Florida, Clint Hunter and his partners Armadillomon and Gabumon, as well as two more Tyrannomon, are sent to the battle by Anarcomon. Clint spots Gallantmon and Biomerges with Gabumon to become WereGarurumon; he and Gallantmon then engage in a short but extremely brutal fight. At one point, Gallantmon is bashing WereGarurumon with his shield when Armadillomon gets between the fighters. He dies while providing WereGarurumon a few seconds to flee. After escaping, Clint and Gabumon are left to dwell on the death of Armadillomon. (Posts 9-13)

-Kiliara orders Devimon and IceDevimon to help Veemon, who has since Digivolved to AeroVeedramon, in the fight against Orochimon. Devimon takes a solid blow but is fine other than being a bit unsteady. Afterward, he and IceDevimon unleash a combo attack that momentarily stuns Orochimon by blasting the monster's face smack into the ground. (Post 14)

/////
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 5th June 2012 at 06:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Reserved for stuff

I regret to inform that I can't continue in this rp. sorry for the disruption.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm working ridiculous hours these days, but I swear I'll find time. Don't count me out yet.