[Closed]Sex Mirror Change!?[this is not about what you think this is]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed]Sex Mirror Change!?[this is not about what you think this is]

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Default [Closed]Sex Mirror Change!?[this is not about what you think this is]

Start-Up Thread= http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f428/sex-mirror-change-128731/#post3862650

Plot:
    You are a high school student.You and the others are assigned to clean the classrooms that day after all classes,which ends at 6 pm.But there was one suspicious quiet room.One of you opened it and all of you went in.When one of you opened the lights,you all saw that the room was empty,besides some empty bookshelves and one huge mirror that is as long as a wall and it appears that it was dividing the room.What was at the other side?

The door will suddenly close and you were all locked in.The mirror glowed white!When you all woke up,it was night and you were still inside the room but the door's open!Then you realized-your gender changed!((ex:you are male,then you turned female))You tried to touch the mirror but nothing happened anymore.

Figure out a way to change back to your own gender!
    Will you still desire to go back from your old gender or will you stay in your new gender and enjoy your new life?

Rules:
    >This is NOT a RP that is totally about sex.I'm referring to the gender.
    >no godmodding
    >no double-posting
    >once the RP starts,use double parenthesis when you're gonna type about something that isn't involved with the RP
    >Romance is allowed,but when it comes to the taking-clothes-off part,don't take it too far
    >You are allowed to have as many characters you wish,just make sure you can control them all
    >have fun!

Form:
    Name:
    Appearance after gender change:
    Personality:
    Crush:
    Sexuality:
    Other?:

My Form:

I do not own the picture in my sign-up.credit goes to the rightful owner(s)

Accepted Members:
    @Kagamine Len (me)
    @Charraze
    @Derier44
    @Ace Trainer Samwin
    @Glitchipedia
    @fundamental
    @Terra Solidum
    @Majin Mew
    @Moar!
    @jda95
    @Kona-Chan

Happy Role-Playing!

>Prez
    >haruka~chan
    >Sximple Ghurl
    >Kagamine Len
    Last edited by Yuuki Asuna; 24th March 2012 at 06:47 PM.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sex Mirror Change!?[this is not about what you think this is]

WTF! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!

Name: Jimmy Saunders
    Appearance in original gender: (Couldent find pic of a fat anime kid lol) Quite tall, 5"11. Fairly overweight at 10 stone. Floppy black hair with blue eyes. Wears a blue hoodie and blue jeans. Computer expert and nerd. Loves World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons.

Appearance after gender change: lxdhwnnnjuhdxdbfwdm.jpg

Personality: Extremely nerdy, enjoys trolling and correcting people on the slightest mistake. Talks in computer speak, e.g. "LOL! WTF did you just do you noob.". Goes through extreme character development when he turns into a female. Really doesent want to turn back as he becomes extremely popular and gets a lot of attention.
    Crush: Juliet Robinson, but knows its a bit far off. When he turns into a girl he thinks he may be able to woo her...
    Sexuality: Straight. Develops a slight homosexual feeling for Juliet Robinsons male body.
    Other?: Likes pizza.
    Last edited by Charraze; 19th March 2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Found a picture of what the female version will look like
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Name: Devon Allen

Appearance in original gender: Devon was 5 foot 10 inches. He had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a pearly white smile. He usually wore jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweat-shirt with a drawstring backpack.

Appearance after gender change: Devon is not 5 foot 7 inches. She has her ears pierced with little hoop earrings. She has long flowing brown hair, the same green eyes and smile as well. She has on jeans, a tank top, and little red flats.

Personality: Devon is a romantic. He loves being friends with people as well as having fun. Though, he can be very serious about certain things as well as very tough. Devon stands up for what he believes in and will hold his ground in a fight or argument.

Crush: We'll find out...

Sexuality: Straight.

Other?: Nope!

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Form:
    Name: Raven Black
    Appearance in original gender: 6"4, Black curly hair, longer than average. Dresses completely in black
    Appearance after gender change: Around 5"7, Long flowing black hair with slender figure and piercing green eyes. Wears Loose fitting Black t shirt and jeans.
    Personality: A little arrogant, a chess player of the mind. However is extremely loyal
    Crush: None
    Sexuality: Straight
    Other?:
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Name: Joan Teresa "Joanie" Aimes-Fulquard

Appearance in original gender: A fairly pretty US-born Caucasian girl, Joanie is about 5'8" with shoulder-length blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Most of the time, she wears her band uniform, which consists of a red tank top, bright green pants with a large red "J" on the left thigh, red high-heels or slippers, and a gold necklace.

Appearance after gender change: Largely the same as above, though her (his?) hair is now much shorter and her, um, endowment is gone. To accommodate this change, Joanie now dresses in a black T-shirt, black jeans and Converse sneakers and has temporarily adopted the name "John".

Personality: Within her band, Eye Candy, Joanie is the leader and "big sister" figure to the other three members. She tries to do the same for anyone else she happens to like, too. With that in mind, she can come across as eccentric or downright insane at times. If someone attempts to hit on her—either male or female—she will either play hard to get or flirt right back.

It can prove rather difficult to frighten her; she tends to expect most surprise tactics, seeing as she employs them herself from time to time. That said, she is a fairly outgoing individual and is very open about her opinions and emotions. This isn't always a good thing—though she is generally cheerful and friendly (if a bit annoying now and then), there are certain things that can set her off.

Crush: None—she's totally open.

Sexuality: Bisexual (lucky thing, too)

Other?: She can sing (in her original form), as well as play an electric guitar and an electric bass.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

omg omg omg this totally calls for a Brock like character :D i get dibs anyways, is the setting in a Japanese-esque school where we have to wear uniforms and stuff when at school? or is it completely open dress code kinda thing?

Blog Entries

I may or may not sign up for this.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

This seems like it could be pretty funny!

Name: Miles Deveraux

Appearance in original gender: Miles is average height for his age, he isn't what some would consider small, but not tall either. His weight is the same, while not being especially skinny, most would categorize him with a lean body type. He has short brown hair, and wears glasses. His typical warderobe consists of blue jeans and a polo shirt of varying color. Most people woud see him has being handsome.

Appearance after gender change: His (her?) height has remained relatively the same, only losing a few inches. His short brown hair is now long, falling to just past her shoulders. Being an 18 year old, (how shall I put this...) her body has fully matured, curves and all. The female version of Miles is just as good looking is the previous one, being again what most would consider attractive. The new gender wears pretty much the same thing, just more girly.

Personality: While he often appears bored or unexcited, this is usually not the case. Miles is usually energetic or excited about most things that he does; it’s just that he portrays the image of someone who is bored or disinterested with what they are doing. As a cause of this, many people have difficulty detecting what kind of mood he is in. Displaying some anti-social tendencies, Miles isn’t one to approach a person and engage in conversation. Most people find however that, as they get to know him, he turns out to be a nice guy who is relatively friendly. He is also somewhat oblivious to how handsome he is and how often girls tend to look at him.
    Crush: None (yet)
    Sexuality: Straight
    Last edited by Terram Validus; 18th March 2012 at 07:16 PM.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Name: Tsuchi Flint often called Tsu-chan or kun or any honorific…

Appearance in original gender: Tsuchi stands at six feet even and weighs in at one hundred and seventy pounds. He has short spiky black hair, dazzling sky blue eyes and is very athletic, being a member of the kendo club. He normally wears a plain olive green t-shirt under a black vest with more pockets then one can count. He wears baggy faded grey cargo pants and brown flip-flop sandals. One of his most defining features is a scar on his face that goes diagonally from his right temple down to the left side of his chin.

Appearance after gender change: Tsuchi still has much the same appearance, except now uhh she right? Anyways she has waist length black hair that is usually kept in a braided pony tail. She is more slender and curvy than she was as a guy. She also still carries the scar on her face.

Personality: The ultimate womanizer. Tsuchi falls in love with any girl he deems beautiful, and that’s just about everyone. The moment he encounters a beautiful woman his opening line to her is usually as he gets down on one knee and holds her hand in his, “Will you marry me?” which either usually scares the woman off or earns a slap in the face. He does have a kind and caring attitude and he loves to cook and is good with other house hold skills such as, cleaning, sewing and the like. One thing he does pride himself on is his cooking skills, which are first rate. He hardly ever raises his voice in an argument, and you won’t ever see him lose his temper in public.

Crush: any women he encounters

Sexuality: uhh straight? Still goes after girls most of the time but starts developing same feelings towards men sort of….

Other?: He well now She loves and I mean loves ramen… you will usually see Tsuchi eating ramen during meal time or as a snack...

Blog Entries

all accepted~

I'm so happy many got interested in this RP!!! >o<

@Charraze @Terra Solidum domo arigatou~♥
    @fundamental hmm...I never thought of that =3 well,I'll leave that to you guys if you guys want to have uniforms or open-dressed,although having a uniform sounds fun x3 and for location,I'm choosing between Japan or America.((65%-gonna choose Japan))
    @Kona-Chan o...kay?

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

i say japan all the way :> that is where most stuff like this happens anywho right? :D

Blog Entries

yeph~♥

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

I most likely will sign up for this...even if there are uniforms that doesn't mean my character(s) will follow it.

then prepare to be punished by the senseis :D

Name:Daemon Somera

Appearance in original gender: Daemon's hair is unnaturally black and is constantly in front of his eyes. He had been born with black hair, but as time went on it began to lighten. He then began to dye it the darkest shade he could possibly find. His eyes are dark brown and his skin is fairly tanned, but that is mostly from his heritage seeing as he prefers to stay out of the sun. He stands at 6'2" with a medium build. While not the darkest person in the world, Daemon does like to keep up an image as one. His entire wardrobe is mostly made up of shades of grey and black. He's most often seen wearing a black zip up hoodie over a dark grey t-shirt. He never wears anything but jeans which are the only things in his wardrobe that can stray from black. He tends to prefer dark blue, baggy jeans over anything else. He wears black and white skating shoes, despite not knowing the first thing about skating. Around his neck hangs a silver chain with a crescent moon pendant at the end. He also wears a spiked, dog collar bracelet on his left arm.

Appearance after gender change: After the change Daemon's hair lengthened quite a bit, but stuck with the same asian thickness. It grew down to her lower back, but her bangs stayed quite the same. Her eyes grew larger and her eyebrows much thinner. She lost quite a few inches and her body became...curvier...She kept up the same kind of image, but slightly more feminine, much to her dismay. She swapped the hoodie for a thinner one, her jeans for tighter ones, and her grey shirt for a babydoll. She now wears black converses rather than the skating shoes and still wears the same bracelet and necklace.

Personality: Daemon keeps up his dark image not only with his clothing but also the way he acts. He tends to be antisocial preferring to be by himself. He can be especially cold to those he doesn't know and will be even worse to those who have crossed him. He has a strange mindset that if anyone wrongs him they are his enemy for life. On the rare occasion that he does make friends or finds a girl he likes than he will be much nicer to them and often consider them part of his "pack". He will then feel the need to protect them at all costs. He becomes easily frustrated and will occasionally snap into fits of rage that for the most part don't end until he's out of energy. When annoyed he will often just respond with grunts or growls and if he actually does use words they will most likely be sarcastic.

His personality did change a little bit after the change. Mostly from the immediate change in hormones. He's become more sensitive and slightly more self conscious.

Crush: Did have a crush on Juliet before the change.
    Sexuality: Mostly Straight

By the way Prez, you're my fellow Filipino right? I kind of get confused with the constant username changes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast