Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yasuragi Symphony

Default Re: Yasuragi Symphony

this sounds like fun are the su's still open for this?
    My furry urpg stats My furry 3ds FC: 2938-8121-6820 Pokemon Y IGN: Hobbes

"No! Why?! Let me down!" DJ Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComanderHobbes View Post
    this sounds like fun are the su's still open for this?
    Yeah. You're good!

Sweet here's my SU then I hope everything's ok ^-^

Name: Rokuro Yamato
    Species: Kitsune

Appearance:

Human From

Fox Form

Personality: Playful and mischievous Rokuro enjoys a good prank as much as the next fox. He is a free spirit and hates to be tied down by those things called rules. Having lived in the wilderness since infancy, he knows little of and cares little for any sort of modern technology. As such he is very traditional, though being a shape-shifter has the ability to adapt almost instantly to any situation. Having only recently moved to Roseli City, he still has an air full of wonder and awe.

History: Born to Mother and Father Yamato in the mountains, Rokuro was the sixth of eight children of a fox spirit family. He led a pretty normal life in the wild with his parents and siblings, learning to hunt, protecting the wilderness, saving lost travelers and sometimes tricking them as well. However, just before turning fourteen he made the decision to move into the city. His reasoning was simple, in the years he always felt like the third wheel of his family. He was neither the strongest, nor the eldest, nor anything other than a trickster with a heart. He felt that he needed to move away from the nest and so he did.

Abilities: fox fire – can create fist sized fireballs ranging in heat from nearly non-existent to being able to cause second degree burns, also allows for mild telekinetic control over fire. At most Rokuro can create six fireballs at a time. However, as is with most of his abilities, he needs concentration. Without his concentration, the fox fire will fizzle out and cease to exists, thus exhausting him more and more each time he tries to summon the fire.

Shape shifting – mainly into his animal form which is a white fox. But also allows him to transform into anyone he sees with the drawback of his tail still showing.

Wild communication – able to communicate with plants and animals.

Skills/Talents: one of Rokuro’s greatest skills is his puppy-dog eyes. He uses them to stave off any accusation from him out of sheer cuteness. Though he may not seem it at first, his other skill is his stealth, being able to blend in and move silently is a skill all Kitsune posses though his is still in learning. Also as is with most Kitsune spirits, his main weakness is his tail. Even petting it will cause him to grow weak and loose his power.
    Last edited by ComanderHobbes; 13th July 2014 at 09:53 PM.

@ComanderHobbes; everything's good, just one minor detail that I would like you to add to Rokuro. What are his weaknesses? What is his Kryptonite? I looked up Kitsune demons and the only thing I was able to figure out was that their tails are the weak points. Make that change, and you're in!

done that ok DJ Omega? (also how this is nooby question 101 but how do you mention people like that? ^^; )

@ComanderHobbes; Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by ComanderHobbes View Post
    how do you mention people like that? ^^;
    To mention people, just put the "At Sign" (@) in front of the username and a semicolon (;) in the end of the username.

ahh gotcha thanks @DJ Omega; ^-^

Blog Entries
    Follow Flipgbh On Twitter

May I join? If I can:
    Name: Sophia
    Species: shapeshifter
    Appearance: tall for a girl - about 5'11" with wavy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Skinny, with olive skin. Can shapeshift into any animal, real or fictional, but has more difficulty the more obscure the animal is, and can only transform into a fictional creature when in deep concentration.
    Personality: quiet and shy, but very kind once you break through her shell. Prefers reading and listening to music to sports or gossip.
    History: has a bad history, lived in the human city until they discovered her powers, at which point she was rejected and fled to roseli city. On the way, she saw the horrors of the war and the cruelty of both humans and monsters, and so finds it hard to trust anyone.
    Abilities: can shapeshift, has good hearing and impeccable reflexes. Has a paralysing fear of earwigs and can't shift whilst something is touching her skin.
    Talents: a fast reader and very intelligent. A fast flier but not such a good runner.

OBJECTION!

Scottish Doctors are the best!David Tennant has a lovely voice!

@Flipgbh; Hmm. Why not? I'm working on the RP right now while I'm on trip. I'll figure out a way to insert your character in the story. Approved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234