Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Assist Club

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Welcome to the Assist Club

"I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable though," Jordan pointed out towards Alice, noticing that the whole club as well as some new members had already gathered together. He turned to look at Erika and grinned. "Come on, I'm sure people will love it Erika," he said while holding some of the posters in front of her.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Zima took the flyers and stood up from her spot. "Easy enough," she said walking off into the crowd. "Come join the Assist club and help out others. We love to have new members from all branches!" she called out cheerfully, passing out fliers as she did so.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Erika disdainfully looked at Jordan. "Remember what happened last year? With that backpack? We weren't the same for like, a week!"

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

"Backpacks..." Alice repeated in a confused tone, tilting her head slightly. "What happened?"

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"You use me as an asset and I'll make your life very painful." Melissa gave a death stare to Jordan. "I am attractive but I am not a marketing gimmick at all. Find another way." Then Melissa looked at Erika. "Then again as long as it's not me." She looked at Erika. "However I am more known around the area socially because of my achievements."

Melissa then changed her mind. "Toss me up some flyers plus it would be nice to talk to new people and then judge them while I'm talking to them. It is a win win."

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Erika shifted her gaze over to Alice. "Yeah, the backpack. We don't talk about the backpack."

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sure...." Jordan pointed out, he was a bit shocked at Melissa's change in opinion but decided to go with it anyway as he handed her the flyers. He then turned to Erika, almost as if his mind was starting to come to realization. "Oh...right," he then turned to Alice. "You don't need to know, it's nothing important really," he laughed nervously.

The drive ended successfully, though the Assist Club wasn't able to gather any more members aside from Alice and Neil, they did get their posters out though. Jordan didn't mind though, the group had increased and that's what mattered to him the most. With that he decided to finally lead the rest of the group through the school grounds and to the Assist Club's clubroom.

"All right, our clubroom isn't really that big but we've managed to try and make the most of it," Jordan began to explain while looking at Alice and Neil as well as the others. "But don't worry, we've got a lot for entertainment," he smiled while pocketing his hands.

Jordan finally came to a halt, stopping in front of the door to the clubroom before he opened it slowly, though it was mostly cause he wanted to add some dramatic tension to it. "And here it is!" he beamed as he led the group inside.

The room wasn't as small as Jordan had made it out to be. There was a large window on the other end of the room with a wooden desk in front of it. On the left corner of the room was a shelf filled with different types of books, video games and movies all ordered alphabetically. On the right corner of the room stood a large flat screen tv that was attached to the wall, with different video game consoles and a DVD on the table underneath it, in front of the TV was a large sofa along with a small reclining couch next to it.

And last but not least there was a board on the right corner of the room. The board multiple notes stuck to it along with the names of the members written underneath the notes, though the names seemed to vary from each one. There were also a few pictures of the group holding different objects or doing a request.

"Welcome to the Assist Club," Jordan turned around and spread his arms out so that people would be able to see the room as a whole. "We've got a lot of things to entertain ourselves with over here, and over there is the Request Board," he said as he pointed towards the board with excitement. "Whenever we get a new request what we do is that we put it up on the board and we decide who will take care of it, oh we also get prices at times, the wooden desk is something we brought after cleaning up the school's old storage room," he explained.

Blog Entries

"A little over dramatic for only two members," Zima teased walking past Jordan. "Anyways. While Jordan just showed the room. The shelves do not only contain those done by professionals, they also contain works by members of the assist club. You are free to add your own if you put it in proper casing. If you need any help with that then I can help, well with the non digital items. Feel free to ask anything to any of us," she explained, showing different things pertaining to her words.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Ah, but we're all about dramatics here at the assist club" Jeremy said sarcastically as he took a dramatic pose, then sat down.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jordan looked at Zima, rubbing the back of his head as if to try and throw the new guy's attention off the fact that he had forgotten to mention that part. "Thank you Zima," he coughed while looking at the girl. "I was testing you actually, but thanks for explaining that," he pointed out before he walked towards Clapton and grabbed the little puppy. "And this little guy is our own messenger, Clapton goes around the school and is in charge of picking up any requests people might have and then bring it over...I originally wanted an owl but Nathan had Clapton and everyone else thought keeping an owl would be weird so, next best thing." he shrugged.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"And for any of you who might be interested on the digital side of things, I have the required equipment for those endeavors." Nathan quipped as he looked at Jeremy. "Nothing wrong with a little bit of melodrama." Looking around, he smiled. "I'm not one for sentimentality, but it's good to be back." He said softly as he looked at Clapton, who hopped up into his arms and onto his shoulders. "And yes, this little guy is our messenger and our mascot and he's quite adorable."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah we got a lot of things to entertain ourselves with thankfully," Jordan nodded his head as he put his hands on his hips and began to walk towards the desk. "There's only one rule...no one gets on my desks," he said with authority before sitting on top of the desk. "By the way, as you may have realized we don't necissarily get a lot of requests, there are days where we might get two or more and there are days where we get none so yeah, you'll be spending most of the time finding ways to make yourself at home here."

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I still wanted that closet but apparently it is not viable." Melissa plonked herself on a couch. "Nor was the home gym and a swimming pool and that day spa I wanted. I mean I could have financed but no it was not viable."

"Still at least we have a mirror for me and that's important." Melissa pointed at a mirror as she looked at her reflection. "Anyway why are like 80 of us giving a tour to two people. I could be doing some exercise or something relevant."

Blog Entries

Neil spun on his heel and took in the whole room, his eyes moving over it and the aperture of the robot one focusing and unfocusing, sometimes moving independently of the real one. "It's nice, could use a workbench over there," said Neil gesturing to a far corner. "It's got a lot of potential."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Testing me? Sure you were," she replied sarcastically. Picking up a book she sat down as well and opened it up to start reading. "I actually supported the owl idea. I think we should have more than one animal in here," she chimed in before paying attention back to her book. Writing, reading, art and animals were Zima's top loves in the world and when it came to them she loved to talk about them or spend time with them.

Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast