Start Ups Welcome to the Assist Club - Page 2

Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Assist Club

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Welcome to the Assist Club

"So I totally said to Mindy, like you can't see that guy. I know that he is a football player but c'mon the guy couldn't defend his own train of thought. You can surely do better but then she said she liked to you know and I was like maybe you too should be set." A young beautiful teenager was talking on her phone until she realized people were staring at her. "Oh I better go, I should be more proactive. Ciao."

The young teenager had long golden blonde hair tied up as a ponytail. She had her designer sunglasses on her but she was not wearing them. Her sapphire ocean blue eyes looked around. This is Melissa Harrison was she sat down with her black flats on the table. "Well I hope people join. It gets people social and that leads to networking and networking leads to important connections that bode well for the future. Sorry I was on the phone, you know conversations."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jordan and the others could soon hear barking, as a golden retriever puppy sprinted through the hallway, barking loudly. Once he reached the group, he hopped up onto the table and wagged his tail, clearly hinting that he wanted someone to pet him.

"Clapton has been hyper all day." The quiet, somewhat exasperated voice came from a few feet away. The blond haired boy with emerald green eyes seemed tired, the guitar case strapped to his back looking heavy. He flicked his hair gently, getting his hair out from in front of his eyes. "For some reason, teachers aren't amused when you write an assignment in Greek." He remarked. "Even if the source material the assignment was on was originally in Greek." He quipped, smiling slightly at Jordan. "Any new recruits of interest?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Irvine made his entrance clad in football gear and holding his helmet. His jersey bore the number 28. "What's this I heard about an Assist Club?" He asked. "It caught my ear, and I've got enough time for an explanation before practice starts."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Actually there aren't any classes or club activities going on during that day.

"Clapton!" Jordan cheered as she saw the little puppy before he proceeded to pet him. "Yo Nathan, as a matter of fact we do," he pointed out before looking towards Alice and Neil. "These guys decided to join us, so that's at least two more people we've got now," he explained before seeing Irvine walk over to the table. "Well, we're a club dedicated to helping out others and answering requests, basically anyone can come to us with something that they might need help with and we'll get it done," Jordan explained, almost robotically before being finally able to see all of the people that had gathered around the table.

"Hmmmmm..." he muttered, his hand scratching his chin for a moment before he looked at the three girls and then at Clapton. "I think I got an advertising idea."

Blog Entries

"Don't tell me you're going to use my puppy to sell the club." Nathan rolled his eyes at the thought. "Go ahead and use the girls but..." Nathan was about to say that they couldn't use Clapton when the puppy barked at him, as if to say that he wanted to help. "Fine, fine, you can help." Nathan cooed at the puppy, who wagged his tail happily. "I spoil him so." Nathan mused as he took a cigarette out of his back pocket and lit it up, taking a long drag from the smoke, sticking his head out the window so he didn't clog the air with smoke.

Blog Entries

"Oh, that puppy is so cute." Alice cooed. "I've never seen something so cute."

She then heard Nathan's comment about using the girls to attract attention for the club. "Wait what!?" She said, starting to get flustered once more. "Please don't make me! Guys don't even like me that much!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No I won't make you, silly, you just joined," Jordan pointed out with a laid back smile, even though what he was saying didn't really sound that laid back. "Zima and Mel on the other hand, if you can help then we would appreciate it," he pointed out before looking at Clapton. "See, we need entusiasm like Clapton's here," he said sagely. "Now look cute puppy."

Blog Entries

Neil started patting Clapton with his real hand before tentatively holding his robot hand in front of him, making sure it wouldn't scare him. "Clapton huh, like Eric Clapton? Great musician, I'm guessing you're musician then," Neil said, turning his gaze to Nathan. Nathan then flicked his eyes to Mel and Zima and then back to Jordan. "To be completely honest, if you were using them earlier, I probably would have joined faster."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Jeremy looked at the puppy and the others as they approached the booth. He really wasn't much of a pet person and he took a chair and sat down with the others.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Nathan no smoking inside!" Zima scolded her fellow member, petting Clapton as well. "Anyways Jordan you know if you are trying to see me in a swimsuit with the club as an excuse then I have to refuse," she joked before becoming serious. "What is it you want us to do. Enthusiasm is easy for me, though it depends on the situation."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's nothing too difficult," Jordan pointed out before pouting. "Wait you won't get in a swimsuit...damn now I gotta revision my plan," he sighed in defeat before chuckling a bit. "But yeah, I just want you two to hand out flyers, it'll be easier for people to pay attention with two cute girls doing it than just boring old me," he stated before he stood up and handed some of them to her and Melissa. "We've got great assets in this club and we gotta sell them!"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"I'm pretty cute you know," Jeremy said sarcastically as he grinned.

Blog Entries

"Um..." Alice quivered. "Is there anything I can do to help? I don't want to be the only one not doing anything."

"Can I say I'm back?" Autumnbreeze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Erika jogged up to the small group of people and let out a lough sigh. "Hey guys," She panted. "Sorry I'm late, I had to take a train and everything was just a huge disaster."

She looked around at blank stares; she must have interrupted something. Due to the fact there were posters in Jordan's hands, it must mean advertising the Assist club. "Hey, hey. Don't you look at me like that. I ain't advertising nothing."

"So it was President White after all!"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

Nathan nodded at Neil's words, gesturing wordlessly to the guitar case strapped to his back. Grinning, he looked at Zima. "That's why my head is out the window." He winked before putting the cigarette out and tossing it casually out the window.

Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast