Page 1 of 212 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Assist Club

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Welcome to the Assist Club

@Midorikawa; @Naoto; @Ludwig Beilschmidt; @Lyrebird; @Mako; @Cloud Strife718; @Autumnbreeze; @Terram Validus; @smaug85;

Seven Point Academy, one of the biggest academies in the world known for its 7 branches that students can participate and take classes in. The school was bursting with excitement as new and old students made their way through the gate. At the entrance of the school was a large gate that led up a flight of stairs made out of concrete. The school complex itself was surrounded by lush trees.

The school was composed of multiple buildings each one with their own different features that fit the branch it represented. Each branch got one building as well as a large 4 story structure where general classes were held. And at the center of this complex was the school's own fountain, water spraying out of it as it made different shapes and increased in size.

However right now wasn't the time for classes. Today was Seven Point's Exploration Day, the day before school that would allow students to see the school from up close, people could see the buildings that they would be studying in or they could also participate in the Club fair and take their chances to join any club they would like.

On the other side of the school stood a large glass dome with multiple entrances for people to go in. Students were gathered inside of the dome now where all of the existing clubs were waiting for applicants.

Jordan Light sat at one of these tables, He was leaning back on his chair with a bored expression on his face as he looked around at the people that passed by the table, some just ignored it and others glanced at the large sign he had put up that read "Assist Club" on it. Jordan scratched the back of his head before smiling and standing up.

"Come check out the Assist Club, this school's very own club for helping out others, it's simple and basic but you won't find a club that's better than this!" he announced, noticing a few girls turning to look at him before they began to stare at the sign. They seemed to talk amongst themselves for a moment before grabbing one of the pamphlets for the Assist Club and walked off. "I wonder where the others are," he sighed as he leaned against the table.

OOC: Well, simple intro here of sorts, basically if your character is already part of the Assist Club they can walk up to Jordan and greet him, if they're not and are trying to check it out and join it then they can also walk to him and ask about the club.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Welcome to the Assist Club

"Sorry for making you wait alone for so long," Zima said walking up to the table and taking a seat in a chair next to Jordan. "I was distracted by a new project. Has anyone else signed up yet? Or is it just us few still?" she asked him watching the crowd that passed by them.

Blog Entries

"Um... Jordan..." A tiny and timid girl's voice asked from behind him. "Do you really think anyone's really going to join the Assist Club this year."

This girl was Alice, and she was petite, with a flat chest, large and round bright green eyes, with waist length blonde hair that was straight and came down to her waist, and she almost resembled that of a middle schooler. She wore a a sleeveless white collared shirt, with a blue skirt, and black loafers. Despite her appearance, she was still adorable, and wouldn't look out of place in some Magical Girl Manga.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jordan raised his head so as to come face to face with Zima. He smiled as he addressed the girl before turning towards the pamphlets. "Well we don't have any sure members but people have gotten interesting so that's always a good thing," he pointed out cheerfully. He did worry that they wouldn't get new members, but he figured that he shouldn't lose his positive attitude simply for that.

He then looked towards Alice, noticing that the girl seemed to be a bit insecure. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get some applicants pretty soon."

Blog Entries

Neil walked outside looking at all the tables, most were uninteresting or comedic in their cheesiness. Neil's left arm whirred and and the hand spun 360 degrees, opening and closing. One of the motors must have had a bad connection, it was stuck in caliberation. That was a job he'd need two hands for, which, unfortunately, was not a luxury he could afford. Neil quickly gazed around for someone that could help. "Aw, the Assist Club, well I do need some assistance," whispered Neil under his breath. Neil sauntered over to the table and dropped his metal prosthesis onto it, it fell with a thud, like dead weight. "I'll join this club if one of you can help me," said Neil. He grabbed a pen with his real hand and said, "I need one of you to use this pen, input it in the hole on the lower left of what would be the elbow and then pull open the spring loaded hatch and I'll do the rest." He looked at everyone at the table. "Please?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Alice turned a bright shade of red, the anxiety clearly showing on her face.

"I'm sorry!" She said, starting to get flustered. "I was planning to join, I was just curious! I don't want to join a club that get's overloaded with members because I'd probably get in the way, and if the club had a certain maximum, I didn't want to take a spot from someone who deserved if more then me. And-" Alice then nervously went on, clearly loosing her calm and starting to get very flustered.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait!" Jordan announced towards Alice. "You can join, we would love to have you," he nodded his head while smiling at the girl. That's when he noticed Neil and turned to look at him, a bit taken aback by the prosthetic arm and eye. He stared at him for a moment, a bit confused about him suddenly coming to them, nevertheless he stood up and grabbed the pen. "Sure, no problem," he nodded his head. "Your arm looks cool by the way," he pointed out as he began to do as instructed.

Blog Entries

"I'm sorry." Alice said, bowing her head. She then quickly grabbed a pen and signed her name in cute cursive writing on the sign up sheet.

"I'll do everything I can to help you." She said, bowing her head once more.

Blog Entries

As the hatch opened smoke poured out, a small blackened chip in a slot. Neil used his real hand to briskly pull it out as if it was a hot piece of toast. He threw it to the ground and stepped on it like it was a cigarette butt. "Ugh, chips fried, glad a keep a spare for emergencies, but it won't last long," said Neil, thinking aloud. He slid a fresh one into the socket and closed the hatch on his arm. It quickly re-calibrated, swiveling, fingers moving. It was then Neil replied to Jordan's comment, "Thanks I think it's cool too. Not really a hit with the women, I mean don't get me wrong they think it's cool and edgy, but the physical stuff gets awkward with Mr. Robot Arm here. Anyways I built it myself. I'm in the science and technology branch. I specialize in bionics, the incorporation of engineering into the human body. Got into a car accident and boom, now I'm Cyborg from the Justice League. Don't worry I'm a man of my word." Neil signed his name and gave his contact info on the sheet, using his robot arm, partially to test it for bugs from the replacement chip, and partially to show off how smoothly it worked.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Someone who judges outside over inside is rarely a truly good person nor are they usually deserving of those that are good," Zima chimed in. "By the way thank you both for joining. It's always nice to have new members," she told the two of them before turning her gaze specifically on Alice. "You're in the Arts and Design branch right? I believe I've seen you around."

Blog Entries

"Um... Yeah." Alice responded shyly. "I don't do much, I just do some paintings here and there, it's no big deal."

Blog Entries

"Well I would love to see your paintings some time. Actually we can exchange and comment on each others artwork. It's good to get feedback so as to improve," she told the girl, smiling gently so as to hopefully help her feel a bit more comfortable.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wow that really is cool," Jordan pointed out, now looking at Neil's arm and eye in amazement. He turned to Zima for a moment and nodded in approval to her starting up a conversation. "Yay we got new members, if only Nathan was here to see."

Blog Entries

"Um..." Alice said, tilting her head. "Whose Nathan? Is he a friend of yours?"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Jeremy entered the domed building to see what some the other clubs were like, and check in with the club he joined in his first year, The Assist Club. He meandered around the large room noting some of interest and laughing others off. Coming upon the table for his club, Jeremy noticed Jordan and some others were already there. "Jordan, ladies" he said nodding his head in greeting them.

Page 1 of 212 1231151101 ... LastLast