Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

View Poll Results: Do you Like Warriors?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LOVE IT!

9 81.82%
  • So-so.

0 0%
  • Wait, what is Warriors again?

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

Default Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

We are graceful, we are fast, we are BirdClan.

I am Breezestar. I am pale gray with white dapples. I have yellow-green eyes and a long white-tipped tail.
    If you would like to join in, please post your appearance, name, and rank. I request that Deputy space be held for Umbrepom, who is my friend in real life. If she is unable to, then the Deputy space will become first-come-first-serve.

Blog Entries

Visit BadAssKoala's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

I'd certainly love to do a warriors RP! It was one of my favorite books as a kid. My OC is Lionpelt he's a long haired golden tabby with light brown stripes and deep amber eyes. He's very big and has unusually long claws. I'd be chill with being deputy if your friend can't but I'd also be chill with being a senior warrior.

I loved Warriors when I was younger, too (still haven't read The Last Hope) but the one time I tried making an OC it sort of flopped. Still, I think this is a great idea, and will enjoy watching this RP!

Yay! Thank you.

I'm new to Bulbagarden, I'm so happy I actually have replies to one of my threads. *fist pump*

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've only read the first book and got halfway through the second. But I did find the concept pretty interesting, so I guess I could join. I might need some memory-refreshing to do, but I remember trying to make a few cat OC's in the past.

By the way, I'll probably end up making my character the "village idiot" of the clan. Just saying.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Thank you. If you ever draw a blank, just remember that you can do {Insert Whatever-that-was here} or whatever you need to do.

Blog Entries

Oh my god, now I can't wait to make this character!

Lol, I've waited for this moment >:3

Firekit (fang) is a dark russet tom with flaming orange eyes and soot black paws. He also has a tall physique and happens to be very fast :3

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce the character I had in mind...

Her name's Wishwish (I literally just looked up a warrior cat name generator, and used the silliest one I found). Well, it's more like a nickname, since she doesn't have the attention span to actually remember her real name. She's a short-furred calico cat with blue eyes, and she's a new Warrior. Don't ask how she got through warrior training; it's a mystery to every cat.

Blog Entries

Can I be my cat? His name is McDuff. He's an orange cat, he's really fat, and fluffy, and he has green eyes and he really likes to cuddle.

http://i.imgur.com/72J1CyL.jpg
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Like Weavile-Snowy Sweet! Umbrepom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here I go.

The deputy is Mistypool, who has grey fur and bright green eyes. She has a short temper, and will lash out if provoked. She will sometimes make mistakes that put cats in danger. Otherwise, Mistypool is a quiet cat who prefers not to interact with many others.

Check out my Creepypasta fic, In Sanity! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/sanity-159013/
    I am the claimer of Aipom.

Blog Entries

I've read the first three series of the Warriors Books and I stopped reading when Lionheart, Jay(something...), and Dove (something) was revealing her special powers. When you have cats with magic powers like that, you tend to stop reading.
    Either way, I would like to sign up for it if it is okay.

My OC and warrior name is Mudfire. She is a Calico cat with a tuxedo style to her. White belly, white chest, and white paws. Her back and rest of her body is a mixture of brown, yellow, and black. Her eyes are green and on her face is a streak of yellow fur over black and white face (black on top and white on bottom).

She had just finished her training when a fire swept through the base. She constantly kept going back in to make sure everyone got out safely, thus earning her warrior name. She is a normal warrior that is fairly new.

EDIT:
    Oh, if the design looks a little insane, it is the actually design of my cat named Flower.
    Last edited by Skittypaws; 13th January 2014 at 07:37 PM.
    I love cats and all things cute!
    With that said, let's all cheer for our favorite cat Pokemon!

X Friend Safari: Abra, Espurr, and Duosion

*Image not create by me.

Warriors was my obsession for a whole OuO No reason why I shouldn't join this, if there are no objections, of course. My warrior is Blackfeather, a crimson tom with black patches on his shoulder shaped like feathers, and black tail tip, ear tips, and paws. One of his eyes is orange while the other is green. He is impulsive, can be a bit cruel and cold hearted, and can come off as a jerk, but is also extremely cunning and clever. When he fights, however, if he draws too much blood from his opponent, he'll lose his head and go into a fit of sorts, which often has nasty results.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skittypaws View Post
    I've read the first three series of the Warriors Books and I stopped reading when Lionheart, Jay(something...), and Dove (something) was revealing her special powers. When you have cats with magic powers like that, you tend to stop reading.
    Either way, I would like to sign up for it if it is okay.

My OC and warrior name is Mudfire. She is a Calico cat with a tuxedo style to her. White belly, white chest, and white paws. Her back and rest of her body is a mixture of brown, yellow, and black. Her eyes are green and on her face is a streak of yellow fur over black and white face (black on top and white on bottom).

She had just finished her training when a fire swept through the base. She constantly kept going back in to make sure everyone got out safely, thus earning her warrior name. She is a normal warrior that is fairly new.

EDIT:
    Oh, if the design looks a little insane, it is the actually design of my cat named Flower.
    WOAH DUDE! My character's also a new warrior and a female calico cat! THEY'RE TWINS, I SWEAR.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast