Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting. - Page 51

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Hey all! Sorry I've been so inactive!

We just had to put my dog to sleep, and I've been a little too depressed to do much over the past few weeks.

Sorry to everyone who was participating in one of my RP's, or RP's i was playing in who were affected by my absence!

Anyway, I'm back to RP. I'm currently brainstorming ideas for possible RP's. If anyone wants to create an RP with me, just come talk to me and we can brainstorm ideas!

Blog Entries

Heya. Sigh... I've been RPing for about a year now, but this is the first time that I've encountered an OOC thread. What is this thing?

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Chat basically. Bout real stuff.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

On that note, do you guys know what a collaborative work is?

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I've decided to start an RP based on the Persona Series (Particularly based on Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena)

It's a combination of mystery and fantasy, so if that interests you, don't be afraid to sign up.

There's only 5 slots available, so sign up before all the slots are taken!

Naoto out!

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

By the way, while it has already been a month since we became part of the Writers Workshop I think that it should still be said that you can also check out some of the other sections that form part of the WW if you want to read fanfics you can check out the Fanfiction Fairground or if you want to discuss and talk about writing or ask for advise on ideas you can check out the Written Word.

Blog Entries

Hi, I'm new here but lurked as a guest for a while.

It says I can't reply so the person that left a message for me, thank you, that was kind. I can't join whatever you sent me as well because I need 5 posts. I only have four until after this.

Also, check my Sign Up guys :)

Blog Entries

Hey people, currently looking to get back into rpging :3 anyone able to reccommend any good ones for me?
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

The sun shines brighter now that I haz my new computer.

Blog Entries

Hi everyone...

I am kinda new to the site, trying to find a place to fit in lol. I enjoy really enjoy writing as a hobby as well as roleplaying. I have never roleplayed at a formal level though. I go to chat websites where most people have the literacy of a four year old. The usual reply I would get is, "-goes to the room- hi -sits down-", with a few spelling mistakes. I will be lurking here for a long time probably.

Thanks for reading.

Blog Entries

*Comes into the room, brandishing a fedora atop his head* Hi there. I am Lord Heroic Lucifer Sociopath XIV the 4th. I am a half-demon half-elf half-angel ninja seeking to avenge my father's death. *Sits down and puts on my demon armor* I am a hedgehog and I look like shadow except instead of being black and red I'm black and blood red.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 12th November 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Hey I'm The Old Man, I'm very old and very sarcastic

Blog Entries

Do you dare to challenge me? *teleports behind you and uses my fedora to bisect you. he lights a cigarette as he steps on you mutilated corpse.* nothing can defeat me except my own demons.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"These damn demon kids always disrespecting their elders" shrieks as the old man's body pulls itself back together and repairs it's self as he slowly limps towards the demon angel elf waving his glowing cane at him. "I didn't live this long to be killed by a disrespectful demon kid"

(lol you found the only old man immune to any kind magic or sword based attacks but he's still killable I won't tell you how though)
    Last edited by serahthecute; 13th November 2013 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries

fool i am not just a demon i am an angel *i enter my second form with seventeen wings and use my fedora to kill you*

((this is a fedora based attack.))

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast