@Ludwig Beilschmidt; @Raccoon1997; @Miss Mew;
1. Generic forum rules.
2. As long as you don't curse, I don't care what you put.
3. You can control wild battles up until you throw a pokeball
4. Don't hog the spotlight. Let every character share their story.
5. There are only Kanto and Johto pokemon allowed.
6. You can ride larger pokemon to cut time depending on their speed.
7. If I am gone for more than two days, ask a fellow member to generate pokemon for you/start you off.
8. There are no levels, but "Around level #" to know how strong they are.
9. To encounter pokemon you have to put (encounter) at the end of your post and I or another roleplayer will randomly generate a pokemon for you to find. It can't be legendary but it might end up shiny or alternately colored.
10. Pokemon never forget moves unless you want them to, and there is infinite room for attacks
11. TM moves can be learned naturally, as all moves take 1 post to learn. Be fair with moves. A starting trainer will not have a charmander that knows flamethrower. Also try not to learn more than one move per island.
12. Pokeballs are infinite
13. Captures are determined by the other roleplayers, as they will decide if you are fair.
14. If you read these rules, please mention in your sign up how wild pokemon are encountered.
Lily yawned as she stretched and stepped off the boat that was taking her to the Orange Archipelago. She was very excited to be in this region and hopefully conquer the orange league! The girl began to walk towards the large lab that took the center of Valencia island. There were other trainers behind her, each of them would get a starter pokemon. She felt like someone she saw on the boat was missing though... She knocked on the lab and waited for an answer.