Start Ups Patchwork Universe - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Patchwork Universe

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Patchwork Universe

As the group of Pokémon approached them, an Emolga flew towards Tails, landing on his chest.
    "Huh?! Oh hey, little guy," Tails said to the Emolga, "guess you're mine, huh?"
    The Emolga confirmed this with a nod of his head.
    "Hm... I guess I'll call you Ray, after someone Sonic once knew."
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Woah some freaky Banshee thingy. Time for a trap...." Fred did notice some orange insect with large jaws in a zigzagging mouth. It had a large head compared to the rest of the body and a white underside with four tiny legs to carry itself. "Hey weird orange bug thingy. That's awesome because it is as orange as my ascot. "Those eyes are freaky but according to that freaky Banshee thing...where's Velma when you need her. Maybe it is some old hag in a costume trying to scare people away so she can get the treasure that has been buried there since 1887 during the Gold Rush period." Fred said to the Trapinch or in this case Orange Insect.

"I am going to call you Orange Insect Trap Thingy. I remember when Daph said thingy and we mocked her. They were great times before we got sucked into a computer game because of a jealous guy who loved baseball." Fred looked at the Trapinch. "Or I'll just call you Traps because I think we are in one because I mean you goes to a clocktower at night....oh wait."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Haku looked down, feeling a paw. The shinobi saw a brown fox like pokemon looking up with a look wanting. "Guess you want to be my partner. Why not. Does Aurora sound like a good name?" The fox pokemon nodded as Haku picked her up smiling at her. Aurora licked the ninja before they decided it best to pay attention to the threat at hand.

Blog Entries

"Lady Palutena.....don't make a carrot army...zzzzzz.." Not far from the group was an angel boy lying face down on the ground sleeping. He hit his head on one of the branches while falling down and he has been like that ever since. Meanwhile, there was Bagon searching for someone to pair up with. It saw someone nearby lying on the ground. What really caugh his attemtion were the person's wings. Like most Bagons, he had the dream of being able to fly, maybe he can somehow use this person's wings. The pokemon headed towards the boy and got on his back and started pulling on his wings. "Zz-w-what?." This woke up the angel boy quickly and he got up. The bagon was now hplding on to his wings. "Wait where am I? Lady Palutena? Hey why does one of my wings feel heavy?" The confused boy tried to turn around to check on his wing. What he saw surprised him. " H-hey! Can you please get off? No touching the wings." He said as he tried to reach to the pokemon but couldn't.

Registered User Cloud Strife718's Avatar

The soldier with his giant blade could only lean up from his former resting spot on the tree as everything finally began to unfold. The words of Gardevoir echoed in his mind. Anomalies being reversed, Clockwork Tower, and finally the creatures that would protect them. Cloud looked around as the other newcomers had begun meeting their new allies, as he could only be relieved that their bickering finally finished. As he scanned around, he finally looked down to see a new type of creature approaching him.

It was a green dog it seemed like at first glance. And he couldn't help but stare at it intently. He looked into its eyes carefully, taking note of his green fur with yellow markings. They glared for a moment until finally Cloud raised an eyebrow, the canine baring its fangs and charging forth at him. In a flash, he could only make out short sparks of electricity and looked down to see the creature rubbing his head against his leg. "Hm. Interesting. A dog who uses electricity to enhance his speed." he summarized while still studying him. As he watched him, he couldn't help but widen his eyes as a horde of different feelings overcame him. He couldn't remember why or how he felt this way, and just raised a hand to his forehead. "I can't remember...but I wanna call you Zack." he muttered. The Electrike looked up with a calm demeanor and shot forward and stood his ground in front of Cloud, ready and on defense.

I will not be available May 2nd to May 5th.

---BBL Fire Gym Leader---
    Genesis 19:24

A small turtle-like creature with a small sapling growing out of its head slowly approached Link. It appeared to be scared, so Link sheathed the Kokiri Sword and placed his shield over it.

"Are you alright?" Link asked the creature.

"Turtwig,," it replied, some fear evident in its voice.

"Oh, is that what you're called?"

"Tur! Turtwig!" Turtwig said happily, a smile now on its face. It then jumped up onto Link's head and used its four stubby legs to hold on as best it could.

"All right, then I guess we're teaming up, Turtwig!"

"Tur!"
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

"Everybody's met their friends, blah blah. Can we get on with our lives?" Waluigi said, Waluigi Jr. Perched oh his head.
    Last edited by thumbs1; 28th October 2013 at 02:57 PM.

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Snake had already departed by the time Waluigi was eager to go, slipping out without anyone knowing.

CLICK ME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    (pokefan548 is) The Magical Point-Giver of Littleroot Town.

Link looked around the clearing, trying to find some indication of where to go. Seeing nothing from the forest floor, he started to feel frustrated, but he knew that there had to be some way to find this tower. Suddenly, an idea came to him in the form of a memory.

"I'm going to try to climb one of these trees," he said to the others still in the clearing. "Maybe I can spot this tower we're supposed to head towards from a higher vantage point. If anyone wants to try and help, pick a tree, unless you can fly."

Link quickly spotted a low-hanging branch and, with Turtwig securely latched onto his head by its mouth, began climbing. Saria, the next time I see you, I'm thanking you for all that time we spent playing together as children. I never would have thought to do this if it wasn't for you.
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

Blog Entries

Snake, far ahead of the dawdling group, finally broke out of the forest. Ahead, he saw a massive tower in the distance.

CLICK ME!!!

Blog Entries

So I've already signed up and stuff do I just start?

Blog Entries

Entering the tower snake found it empty, or at least it seemed so at first glance. He proceeded with caution into the main hall of the tower.

(OOC: Come on, RP, don't die on me :P)

CLICK ME!!!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan548 View Post
    Entering the tower snake found it empty, or at least it seemed so at first glance. He proceeded with caution into the main hall of the tower.

(OOC: Come on, RP, don't die on me :P)
    Dude this RP has been dead for months.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234