Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature)) - Page 16

Page 16 of 481 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

I nodded. I could understand that. "I mean, when I met you, I was still sort-of in the "Whoa! The gods are fucking real!"-haze. I didn't know who your dad was. Although I figured it out pretty quickly, what with the hellhound and all." I chuckled. "Thanks for helping me figure things out, by the way. Max was just like, 'Hey, these gods you got taught about exist! Anyway, wanna go-out with me?'"
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And quite frankly what did I do? I left for a couple of days and left my dog to torment you."

Blog Entries

"You acted like you gave a fuck. Everybody-else just kinda went 'Go do this! Go do that!' And expected me to understand. You were....nice. Once you got back, I mean. And Zariant was fun. He was good company.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"I think you're giving me a bit too much credit. I had gotten tired of being alone. Not many people like the idea of hanging around someone who should be dead."

Blog Entries

I shrugged. "Well, then I guess we're even, 'cause nobody in California wanted to hang-around with the kid who got beat the shit out of. Everybody knew and nobody did a damn thing. And I don't think I'm giving you too much credit. Just because you were lonely doesn't mean you had to be nice to me, but you did. I think you give yourself too little credit."
    Last edited by Elphie; 11th February 2013 at 06:09 AM.

Blog Entries

"I kind of prefer to let my esteem be this way. Too much and I become consumed in my powers. Having just a little makes small things even better."

Blog Entries

I shrugged. "I see your point. But it can be a little irritating when I know you did something good, and you act like it's nothing."

And then something that's not important becomes a huge fucking deal. I added in my head.

"Why'd you give that waitress a weired look?"

Blog Entries

"I dunno. I can tell you this much she ain't local. We both know how it works with monsters these days. I can't say one way or another, but I'm always a bit cautious here. I'd prefer to not blow up my hometown."

Blog Entries

I bit my lip. There went my relaxed mood. Then I realized something. "Son of a bitch, Jason vaporized my cloak."

Blog Entries

It wasn't hard to see Ellie's distress even before she began to complain about her cloak. I couldn't remember specifically what she was talking about. I did my best to console her about that and the monster issue. the chances were really low of it being a major issue.

Blog Entries

"But the chances usually aren't in our favor, are they?" I said quietly, "We're that Murphy's Law thing personified. Not much of anything have gone our way. We think Max won't care that I ditched him, he follows us to Maine and tries to kill us. We try to actually have fun on my birthday, and you get you-napped."

Blog Entries

"And yet I believe I've only died once. I think we're doing pretty good."

Blog Entries

I smiled a bit, but I couldn't help shuddering slightly when he mentioned that he'd died. I'd spent most of my life being abused, having practically no-one, but when I saw him on the ground, I had never felt more helpless or alone in my life. "Could we please not talk about that?"

Blog Entries

"Sure..."

I knew it must have been terrifying for her, but atleast she didn't have to feel it from my side. not only was there the pain in dying, but being as lost to her as she was to me.

Blog Entries

I looked-up again, giving him my best Look (Which I've been told was not very intimidating). "Don't ever scare me like that again." I ordered fircely.