Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey - Page 25
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

"I have a bad feeling about this because there's way too many people there. Probably." Rick was also not feeling up to the task of being around so many at once.

"It'll be fine." Juliet promised. "Get in, get out, make some money... it shouldn't be too tough."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow pokefan548 On Twitter
    Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Edward de-materialized his car, standing up. "Well, let's go. No sense in tarrying."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Dallying." Tia corrected flatly.

"Well, let's hope so." She then shot to Juliet. "The mission description was rather vague." Tia added.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

After a minute or so Kai finally amounted the courage to ring the doorbell. The group was in turn led into the mansion by a group of maids. It seemed like the large and expansive mansion was still being decorated and from what Kai could gather so was the backyard, so at least the party itself hadn't started yet. He still felt that intimidating feeling, like if he messed up he would get sent to jail or something.

The group was led into a large furnished room, completely shrouded in a red carpet. There were multiple red trimmed seats set up around a small well polished wooden table where two cups of freshly brewed tea sat, causing the aroma of the herbs to completely surround the air in the room. Two large windows stood on the other side, giving a good view of the backyard and allowing the sun's rays to shine down on the seats freely.

"So you guys must be Knight's Void," sitting on one of the chairs was a man that seemed to be in his late 50s or early 60s. He had grey hair and green eyes and was wearing a formal black suit with a matching pair of pants. "I'm so glad you could answer to my request," he stated politely before motioning the group to walk inside. "Would you like some tea?"

"Uh...no we're good, I mean we wouldn't really like to bother anyone," Kai replied as he sat down on one of the seats and looked towards the man, trying his hardest to keep up a smile and not show he was still nervous.

"Oh nonsense, feel free to order something," the man replied freely before letting a laugh out. "I'm sorry, my name is Roland. I know it's a bit strange for a Guild to be called up to do a birthday party but I wanted to go with a newer guild for certain reasons," he replied before taking a sip from his tea.

Kai raised an eyebrow. The man seemed carefree and open, but it also seemed like he was hiding something. "What do you mean sir?"

"The birthday party is for my granddaughter," the man replied, lowering his cup slowly as his tone and expression became more serious. "Recently she has awoken a special skill, a skill that allows her to see the future...one that her mother had before her," he stated solemnly. "I am afraid that maybe the wrong people have found out about it and might try to target her, she's only 8 so I wanted her to be safe. Anyways, thankfully I got my own contacts and it seems like there's ahigh chance that something might happen today."

"I picked you guys because going with a bigger and more famous Guild might attract more attention, but I had to hide the mission as a simple birthday party because saying what I actually wanted is something that would rank higher than where you stand right now," he explained slowly as he leaned back on his chair. "You lot seem competent though, I've seen al lot of Bounty Hunters in my day, you've got the spunk, so I'm glad I didn't make a bad choice."

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"And several of you were scared to enter the home," Gabriel smirked. "Well then, what time is the party from now? And does you're granddaughter know who we are, because we should know her out of everyone else if we are to protect her," he quickly became serious.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah you will meet her soon, though please don't mention any of this to her," Roland requested, a worried expression on his face. "Also even though I just told you this I'd sitll preferred if you helped as entertainment in her birthday party, just to throw off suspicion."

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

"We can try," Sarah muttered, "can't guarantee anything, though."

Meanwhile, Liz was creating a gray snake slither from her palms.

Blog Entries

"We can guarantee. It's called lying, and there is no reason to tell the truth. It's not that hard to say that you're just entertainment. And if someone attacks then we tell her we just so happen know some fighting skills," Gabriel snapped at Sarah.

Blog Entries
    Follow pokefan548 On Twitter
    Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Edward materialized some decorations across the room. "Don't worry, she'll just think we're some performers or something, I'll see to that," he said with a grin.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"You can create shit out of thin air, and you use your powers in a brazen manner. No performer can do that." Tia said flatly, turning to Edward with a twitching eye.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 10th May 2014 at 10:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Gabriel using the shadows around him, turned them into a sword and sliced down the decorations, making a bucket, and catching the scraps. "Leave the decorating to the family," he ordered, taking the shadow bucket to the trash. "We don't need to do anything to confuse her, and decorations she didn't see being set up would most likely confuse her. Think before you use your powers. Ugh and I just wasted energy on using mine because of you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Besides, the party isn't even in this room," Kai pointed out with a frown as he turned towards Edward.

OOC: You know what pokefan...you need to just change your power outright.

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

OOC: I'd kinda have to agree..

Sarah shrugged at Gabriel, "I was talking about my sister and I, not the whole crew."

The gray serpent coiled around Liz's arm, before formulating into a fine mist. The mist turned to thousands of small spiders, climbing down her body to the floor.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right then, since we're doing this party thing we should all work on how we're going to set this up," Kai replied, making sure to look at every one in the group first before turning back to Roland. "Where's the party going to be held anyway?"

"In the backyard," Roland replied.

"Okay then, Liz and Gabriel, you guys can materialize things with your shadows and mist, those could be really neat tricks," he then turned towards Juliet and Tia. "You're both PSI users so I'm sure you can figure out a lot of things you can do with your abilities, Rick I want you to be hidden nearby in case something happens," he explained as he turned to each of the members and assigned them their respective goal. "Goldie and I will help the staff members set up everything together with Sarah, Hazel you...." he stopped for a moment, scratching the back of his head as he tried to think of something. "What do you think you can help with?"

The Last Stand Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Hazel simply shrugged her shoulders in response. "I dunno. I had a younger sister once so I know how to handle children. I could always do that. Or something relating to it."

Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast