Wireless Connection Problems (Q&A) - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wireless Connection Problems (Q&A)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wireless Connection Problems (Q&A)

hi, I am having some problems connecting to wifi. I did the test connection, and it works, yet every time I head into the wifi room, I get error code 52000, can anyone suggest anything
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!! AlexandraTheZoroark's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't connect to Nintendo WiFi AT ALL on my Diamond version. I have an 2Wire router, so I don't know what to do. I REALLY need help!!!

EDIT: And my error code was 51099, which is strange, since I have a DS Lite.

EDIT2: Now the error code is 52000. My Nintendo WiFi Connection settings are all set up, and yet it STILL doesn't do it.

I despratly need help!
    Last edited by AlexandraTheZoroark; 26th November 2010 at 07:37 PM.
    Formerly LucarioGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    I am writing a paper on dakimakuras.

I've only written four paragraphs, but it's already five pages long...
    deviantART|Scratch|YouTube|Fanclub

Blog Entries

I keep getting the error code 51300 but i'm inputing my wep code correctly. I don't know whats going on. It's been like this for over a month.

EDIT: I tried connecting in the second slot and it gave me error code 51301 is this different in any way?
    Last edited by --root--; 7th December 2010 at 07:04 PM.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

I don't have a problem persay, I was just wondering, is it worth noting to people that the mytouch 4g/htc glacier phone's wifi hotspot feature actually works with the ds?

I just tried it since my computer is in the shops and I was actually able to get on, but not on the section for games, just the section for trading.

Sorry if this is widely known.. Just wanted to help.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

♥Mistress of the Furfags♥ xKeichu's Avatar

Uhm, for 52103 I have a mobile broadband connection, but it worked once, so I don't know what to do. I turned off every single anti-virus I could find... but I dunno what to do.

~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

@xKeichu: Go to http://www.canyouseeme.org/ and type in Port 80. If it says "Connection Timed Out", then Port 80 is blocked somewhere (e.g. Firewall, Router, etc.). If it says "Connection Refused", then your ISP is blocking Port 80, and you won't be able to connect. If it's anything else, I'm not sure :/

♥Mistress of the Furfags♥ xKeichu's Avatar

@ReignOfComputer: nah, it's fine now, for some reason it worked when I deleted it from the exceptions list, then re-allowed it. o.o;; if that makes sense.

Blog Entries

My Internet connection is a sprint mi-fi card. Will changing WPA or WAP to WEP on it work, and will Sprint charge me for it? I have the DS lite.

Also- the DSi and (supposedly) 3DS can use any Internet connection, correct?
    My Black Team

Is that So? Lo? Sis? Steel_Justice's Avatar

I have a SB5101 Motorola SURFboard Cable Modem and I found two access points but one is WPA security my DS lite can't use and the other I can use but I can't find the WEP Key. I've tried punching my IP address to go to the the router page but it has nothing there and I don't know how to change my security settings. Help is appreciated.

The Security Tab mentioned does not appear btw.
    Last edited by Steel_Justice; 9th February 2011 at 05:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Hey all.

As was highly expected, Black & White does use the same network capabilities as Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver. This means that connecting to Nintendo Wi-Fi, as well as the options included for the C-Gear do apply to this guide. As with new games on the DS though, comes new error codes and I will be updating the original post in the upcoming days. It's highly likely that given the vast amount of capabilities that Black and White has for connecting to Wi-Fi, from rotation battles with your friends to visiting friends bridges in DreamWorld, that many people will be experiencing a load of problems. Holler back at us here in this thread and I, and I'm sure a lot of other users, will be glad to help. <33

Blog Entries

I've looked on this thread and I can't find the answer to my problem >.<
    I have a D Link router, and when it said in the first post

There, you should see a tab with Security on it, click that. It will then show you with your security mode being either WPA or WPA-PSK
    I see no tab.
    How do i change it from WPA to WEP?
    I claimed Victreebel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edeneh View Post
    I've looked on this thread and I can't find the answer to my problem >.<
    I have a D Link router, and when it said in the first post

I see no tab.
    How do i change it from WPA to WEP?
    Hey edeneh, sorry for a slow reply, I've been in Manhattan since the 31st. I am unfamiliar with D-Link routers to be blunt, but (to my knowledge) I think they are accompanied by a utility software, similar to my own Belkin. If you do have a utility (which you should be able to see in the bottom right corner of your screen), you'll be able to change the authentication mode of your current connection from WPA, WPA-PSK, WEP and different digit bits. This is assuming that you can't find it by typing your router's IP address into your browser and finding it there, which it stated you couldn't. Holler back at me if you don't have any luck, yo.

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

I used to have a Zyxel router and it worked very well, I had great wi-fi connectivity on my DS. Now my family has switched over to a Vodafone router which appears to use WPA instead of WEP, so I can't get a wi-fi connection at all with my DS.

So my question is;
    If I would upgrade to a DSi or DSi XL would I definitely be able to connect to the Vodafone router?
    I've heard that the DSi and the 3DS connect with WPA. I want to be sure before I buy it, since I'm mostly getting it for the wi-fi.

Thanks in advance.

Registered Music Geek Meloetta23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi.

I have a Belkin wireless router, and for the past few months it's been giving me problems. My old router got killed in a massive storm over the summer, so I got this new one. But up until today, the wireless function, well, didn't function; turns out all I had to do was hit the reset button (ugh). So that's working now. But the Wi-Fi is still giving me problems. I tried entering the WEP key in the wireless settings for Pokemon Black, but a message kept popping up saying that the settings are invalid. I checked a million times to make sure that I had the router's name and the password correct, but I still can't seem to fix the problem. I haven't had access to Wi-Fi since late June, and it's driving me crazy!!

Can someone help me?
    ~Meloetta23's Song of the Week~

When You Say You Love Me- Josh Groban
    When you say you love me
    The world goes still, so still inside, and
    When you say you love me
    For a moment, there's no one else alive

I'm assuming that, by this, you have wireless connectivity through other devices (computers?)... if that's the case, make sure that you've set up your wifi using WEP, and not WPA or WPA2. Another suggestion is, if you have SSID hiding on the router turned on, to turn it off momentarily to see if the DS can connect to it then.

Also remember that a WEP key is either a 10- or 26- hex-digit code. If you have a passphrase, you'll need to see what the equivalent is in hex (should be in the router's WEP settings page).
    "My trainer is different from other trainers. My trainer is in the bottom percentage of trainers. Okay bye." - Pikachu
    Claimed 24/11/2012
    Are you a Pokéfur? If so, come to http://www.pokefurs.net !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast