Wii Sports Club: Make your voice heard Oceanians!

View Poll Results: Should AU/NZ be an NTSC region?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not sure

0 0%

Thread: Wii Sports Club: Make your voice heard Oceanians!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Wii Sports Club: Make your voice heard Oceanians!

Wii Sports Club is out, but there is a problem.

For those of us forsaken to live in New Zealand and Australia and receive PAL products despite being on the opposite side of the globe from Europe, the matchmaking is unplayable.
    The matchmaking appears to randomly search for other PAL users instead of prioritizing to countries with good connections (not sure about Australia but in New Zealand's case the best connections would be from New Zealand, Australia and the North Americas).
    As a result, every match I get is with someone on the other side of the world and 1 connection bar.

WE MUST MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!
    Feel free to use this template when contacting Nintendo Customer Support (I emailed both UK and US):

Dear Nintendo

Could you please give me an ETA on the hotfix for Wii Sports Club that will prioritize matchmaking to find players in Oceana and North America for those of us living in New Zealand and Australia so that Matchmaking is playable. So far every match I’ve had is with someone on the other side of the world from me and it gets only 1 connection bar.

I haven’t read about any upcoming hotfix but I’m assuming there is one because it is a major issue which has my mind made up not to purchase any passes until it is addressed.

And no, I can’t send an email to your Australia/New Zealand customer service because they don’t have an email address on their website.

Yours Sincerly
    Disgruntled Oceanic

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Default Re: Wii Sports Club: Make your voice heard Oceanians!

@Snugglefox;

Closing this thread as this kind of topic and request is better suited to blogs.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~