Wii internet problems

Thread: Wii internet problems

Default Wii internet problems

I sent a game from wii shop channel to a friend who doesn't have internet on her wii some time ago. She brought her wii to my place and we connected it to the internet but she can't get the game. What sould I do ?

Building on the Successes Tidus's Avatar

Default Re: Wii internet problems

Eh. I don't see anything wrong, though could it be that you've probably connected it to the internet wrong? Probably forgetting to enable something, getting your WEP Key etc.

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

My suggestion, make sure she's got WiiConnect24 enabled and is registered with the Nintendo Network. You can check these through the settings under WiiConnect24.

-In Simple Harmony-

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You can't send it unless both added eachother and it Nintendo's servers recognized it. So, this couldn't have been possible.

Hmm, try a system update. I believe you can do it through the options, but if you can't, connecting to the Wii Shop Channel checks for new updates, and actually disconnects you if you don't install them.

Erm... the problem's been solved. You get your points back if your friend doesn't get the game in 30 days...