(Where should i Put this thread?) Pokemon Dungeons and Dragons - Tabletop

Thread: (Where should i Put this thread?) Pokemon Dungeons and Dragons - Tabletop

Blog Entries

Lightbulb (Where should i Put this thread?) Pokemon Dungeons and Dragons - Tabletop

Hi Bulbagarden, I haven't used this site in a long long long time but I really love the new look and feel to it! However my closest friends and DnD club at my college are seriously creating a Pokemon DnD Tabletop Game. I know this sounds like allot of work but we have dedicated members who are willing to put their ideas on the table and get this going. Now, I am unsure of where this thread should be going at this moment so I've posted it here for general people to give it a look and thought.

At the moment and for now on our headquarters is based on our Private Facebook Group page. It is only private so our ideas, plots and other usages are not to be publicly stolen or be dragged to nintendo and ask them to ban us for good. We aren't selling their stuff, we are home brewing and keeping this game low key for the fans of both pokemon and dnd.

If you are unsure on the basics and mechanics of a Dungeons and Dragons game and still wanting to help out we are open ears for your Pokemon enthused ideas!

To join or look into this please leave a comment here or pm me. I am currently reading through Bulbapedia and learning about the true fans ideals of a Pokemon Roleplaying Game. No we/I do not steal ideas of others that are unique and presented here on Bulbapedia, if we like something we will personally ask the writer/idealist if they would like to share it with us.

If this thread is not allowed on Bulbapedia site I will remove it (I'm going back and reading through the rules thoroughly to make sure) by all means. I have deep respect for this awesome sight and want to share my condolences ^_^

Well, here is our Group Description for you to start off and think about:

A place for all interested members in the Pokemon Dungeons and Dragons Group to come together and form ideas, plots and attempt to break the already built damage/pokemon stat system. Yes, go ahead; please attempt to break the system so we can master the way of pokemons in the art of tabletop gaming so all can have a fair and fun roleplay game in their beloved childhood memories :) (well, pokemon be my childhood memory) I am not being sarcastic, I am being quite truthful ^_^ Please have fun, invite others that are interested and you think that could help our awesome cause! Thank You so far!
    ~ Milly

A few things you should know before reading Anything Else:

1) This game will be for Mature Players Only, there will be Death, there will be Blood and other Content that may not be suitable for younger children.

2) This game will be semi realistic (If you are thinking between Pokemon and our earthen reality). Meaning: The realism of an average DnD game and the potential of a Pokemon. Some roleplaying aspects may or may not be considered, so please express all idealism no matter how irrational or rational they may be.

3) The game will NOT be played until the core basics are structured and the math "seems" legit. This means do not ask if we are in beta testing; we will set a time and date for that after our foundation is placed.
    Last edited by celeblaiz; 17th April 2012 at 03:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: (Where should i Put this thread?) Pokemon Dungeons and Dragons - Tabletop

This is really best as a social group/blog (maybe a blog promoting it, then setting up a social group for discussions and organization). Closing this.